Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) (34432 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
I believe the reason she accumulated all these ex boyfriends is because of her bad attitude

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
F
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by olumaxi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
I laff in spiritual powers
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by LydayBobo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
uncleck:
that champagne will one day become ex too. I wonder what you will be drinking by then
Alomo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Darey207(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
hmm

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jeus:
Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jockey, DJ Cuppy has sent a message to all her EXes thereby ending all hopes of possible reconciliations.

She wrote: "Dear Exes, You Used To Be My Cup Of Tea... But I Drink Champagne Now!"

Cuppy, Anichebe Kinda Champagne?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/dj-cuppy-fires-shots-at-her-numerous.html

You think you are having fun abi? You are counting Exes and you feel you are heading towards the Guinness Books abi? We will remind you when you 50. Spoilt bratvias
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by madbuhari: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
this girl is trying to be relevant on social network with her father's ill gotten wealth... well her cup of tea

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who are her exes ? I heard iceprince been smash
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nairaland extension of Instagram and twitter

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dear Cuppy

Why are you drinking Champagne from a Wine Glass? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Myself2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
eyeview:
Is it not her loss that her exes ate her youth while her future hubby will be left with her left over?
Who's the real loser?
Foolish children, not using her senses. Her exes will be laughing

Now I know how fish brained and bottom level foolish she is
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by ChijyWills(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
kkkkkkk
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by unikprince(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
beautiful232:
exes? sound somehow...not an achievement to have exes...
choi, babe you're good looking.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by abdulwassi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
don't worry d present one can still be ya ex life is unpredictable
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Akoja360:
hmmmm
lol badt guy

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Angel1696: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
If I did not chop this girl e for pain me ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by macaranta(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Quite Immature of her
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Curry30: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Minus daddy's money, shes just another ordinary girl

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Curry30: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrUgooo345432:
Boost your financial status TODAY
Seee details below
U SABI THE WAY, MAKE THE MILLIONS ALONE NAW. ABI ARE U A SAMARITAN?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
And you were their cup of tea literary, They all pour milk on, in and all over you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Dirty background

well na ur pucci suffered it

not ur exes

Her pucci didn't suffer . her pucci enjoyed the rhythm as e dey hot ! grin cheesy

Her ex's lose.
Its good she knows , they are all bunch blockheads cheesy

They all missed a comfortable rosy life and future .

Bloody loosers .

After them go dey cry every night, baba God pls pick my call ..smhhh
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
most women believe that they are the best you ever had not knowing there are fresher babes out there .
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by fellom(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
liftedhigh:
Exes?! Na wah o! So na wetin go com remain 4ur future husband now...Una go finish everything 4 exes, na una husband go com eat bottom pot
men done suffer oooo. Gone are the days when brides are virgin. But now? na road to Zion (widely open ) they will only give you your size during kerewa!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by edgecution(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
She's beautiful. I wont mind to be her last, if her character is okay. Only in Nigeria people detest girls with past. Getting married to a virgin does not guarantee a long lasting marriage. Ask the married ones.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by babakb: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
She is indirectly telling prospective suitors that she aint a virgin, that she is not that innocent.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
wateva

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by GagaBrother291(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

No matter how much shade you dish out...you'll always ask this of Google.
lollllllllllllllll
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by MzJin(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs**clears throat# hand dug.....
HAHAHahahahaahahahhahha........I smell jealousy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by MzJin(f): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ikenna73:
No be her fault ...
So many fish still in the river. grin grin

you sound like you were one of them.,....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahaahahahah take heary yaaa...... Somany are the fishes in water but not all taste same .....so stop comforting urself....
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
na this ghel breast I just like nothing else. not even her money and puna
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
na her hairy toto suffer na.mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.