Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) (34433 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
edgecution:
She's beautiful. I wont mind to be her last, if her character is okay. Only in Nigeria people detest girls with past. Getting married to a virgin does not guarantee a long lasting marriage. Ask the married ones.

No mind them jare , her character could be perfect but u know a typical Nigeria guy forbids been successful, especially when the success and wealth comes from the lady in question.
And a virgin truly doesn't guarantee happiness , but good character , conscience, and her womb is intact! . What else does a guy with common sense want again?
If I were a guy , I would have been straight and caring with her and marry her sharply . Both our love life and our buisness booms as the years go by.
Its all about common sense .
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by MzJin(f): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
liftedhigh:
Exes?! Na wah o! So na wetin go com remain 4ur future husband now...Una go finish everything 4 exes, na una husband go com eat bottom pot

Abeg follow me ask ooooo......but same goes to d exes na the wife go shop d burnt pot as well
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by MzJin(f): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
JamieNaija:

I am your kind of champagne

Oga which brand??cos dia are many Champagne in the Market.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by CCDav1: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=Jeus post=57792258]Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jockey, DJ Cuppy has sent a message to all her EXes thereby ending all hopes of possible reconciliations.

She wrote: "Dear Exes, You Used To Be My Cup Of Tea... But I Drink Champagne Now..

Meetcheeew.. Who this one ebb? Who ask am? Who ks? We know even know d guy sef so is not news..
Meanwhile this post reflect her affection for her Ex,probably the guy dumped her and she with her low self esteem, just had to dish the guy to gather some momentum... Uwafit
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Slazim: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

No matter how much shade you dish out...you'll always ask this of Google.
Some epic shit.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
uncleck:
that champagne will one day become ex too. I wonder what you will be drinking by then
sapele water

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by clive2u(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
See this alomo bitter
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Tex42(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
The architecture on the background looks Greek, Italian...
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by chris9596(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by mikolo4us: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Very soon you be an empty bottle of beer.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by enomakos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
just move on dear
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Duru009(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Billionaire's daughter indeed!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wareva
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=unikprince post=57806118] choi, babe you're good looking.[/quot thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by josite: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
IF ONE OF THE EX is spiriual enough,his lust will still be satisfied on the idiotic cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by biGwal(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jeus:
Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jockey, DJ Cuppy has sent a message to all her EXes thereby ending all hopes of possible reconciliations.

She wrote: "Dear Exes, You Used To Be My Cup Of Tea... But I Drink Champagne Now!"

Cuppy, Anichebe Kinda Champagne?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/dj-cuppy-fires-shots-at-her-numerous.html

Water go still pass her garri....... i pity her
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by VEE2010(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
And now I know there are no much similarities between Dick Jokey and Disc Jokey except the nomenclature, DJ
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
I like Nigerian girls wen dey form sha..... Nothing dey happen na so Native doctor dey talk until him pikin don die.....U are drinking dis now na so u go don talk back then I imagine how many exes u get .... Women forget d fact the men are to ask for their hand in marriage not the other way round in Nigeria so she should keep having exes cos I am sure dis would soon be an Ex soon mk she no put her head down for one place make d head dey spin like like say she dey spin CD for there until she don be baby mama but d man go only take the pikin then dump her ...... She got a right to feel proud of herself but come on women can't become men cos it isn't their place.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by taylor88(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
beautiful232:
exes? sound somehow...not an achievement to have exes...

love ya dp
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Momoh7(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
No be Mr eazi way be like who no dey baff come dey grease that engine?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by mangala14(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

No matter how much shade you dish out...you'll always ask this of Google.
Guy, you are crazy grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by techlorddsblog: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
uncleck:
that champagne will one day become ex too. I wonder what you will be drinking by then

Alomo

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Dunisco: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Exes! Don't worry you will ltr manage tea...only Lipton no sugar
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by wayodude(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yup I like Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by haywhy80: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
oshe11:
She no dey shame to announce say her HONEYPOT has been SIPPED, LICKED, SUCKED, PLUNGED, DRILLED, DREDGED, KPANSHED, PUNNANIED, DRIED, etc by Various guys hence it is nw WORTHLESS IF NOT FOR THE BILLZ HER DAD GOT

Guy, you wicked o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2017
OPERATION When your life have turned upside down and you don't know
e.g Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 25, 2017
You know sometimes when someone loves someone else they give their all to that relationship so it hurts deeply when that relationship eventually ends but it feels good when your life changes for the better, so I don't condone what she did or said but I understand. My ex's gfs also thought I'd be nothing without them, now can also kiss my ass I now make more money than their bfs combined
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Iamwrath: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin For real life, na there dey sweet

but for toto he dey pain person , especially who no get big and long prick

liftedhigh:
Exes?! Na wah o! So na wetin go com remain 4ur future husband now...Una go finish everything 4 exes, na una husband go com eat bottom pot
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2017
WETIN DEM TOO 4GET? AFTER DIGGING SUCH HOLE... undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Ikenna73:
No be her fault ... So many fish still in the river. grin grin
The Olosho spirit in her just spoke..
Re: DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) by JerryTemi(f): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Solider go,better solider come barrack still dey where e dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners / Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" / Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.