Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement (34432 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Amagite2: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is reportedly engaged, and this time around, it's not a rumour.

According to BroadwayTV, Linda Ikeji’s husband-to-be used to be her ex-boyfriend.

He had relocated abroad and was based abroad before he finally relocated back to Nigeria. The two reconnected again and picked up from where they stopped.

Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has now taken to Instagram to congratlate her.

She wrote;

"Congratulations to our very own Linda Ikeji for ticking one of the important boxes every woman has piled up on her list; as she got engaged to her heartthrob!

Guys you can get the full gist on @broadwaytv
@officiallindaikeji, I can't wait to fill my tummy up with the rice o, so don't keep us waiting too long... We just can't wait!!!
NB:FAM I'm next
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/toyin-aihmaku-congratulates-linda-ikeji-engagement.html

Cc; lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Uyiii: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Linda ikeji's mummy and daddy be like;
when the kids of your mates are writing jamb already, it's now you're engaging to your long time heartthrob.

heartthrob ni, wardrobe ketongue

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2018
My own husband Shuld locate me fast too ooo
Pls pm me if Ure ready and interested too.
Must b handsome tongue

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Must b handsome tongue

Why not finish your NYSC first bae?!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Uyiii:
Linda ikeji's mummy and daddy be like;
when the kids of your mates are writing jamb already, it's now you're engaging to your long time heartthrob.

heartthrob ni, wardrobe ketongue
Better late than never....
Be happy for once man!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Uyiii: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2018
post=66225787:

Better late than never....
Be happy for once man!
for sure naasmiley, will be happier if she gets married and happiest if she drops one or twoz.
I know say na from clap dem dey enter dance, but nor be today Linda ikeji start to dey engage naa.
you know how many people she don engage in meaningless gossipscheesy

big congratulations to her anyways.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by ngwababe(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Congrats sis!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by BrightJay: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Good news, congrats to here.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by midehi2(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Finally, congrats to Linda

When Seun and Lalasticlala wan marry sef, I wan chop amala and ewedu oo undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by sinaj(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Aunty Linda shey u will invite us to ur wedding to chop ur cake embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Yusfunoble(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

Dunno why I was hoping that it was Seun/Don J she engaged.

Anyway, congrats to our number female aproko

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Shamsointegrity(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Thor.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
sad news for Linda's haters

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Tracypacy(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Which would you rather use to market your goods and services, as a growing business owner?
a. Social Media
b. Word of Mouth
c. Newspaper
d. Others comment below
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Henitan24(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Aproko Toyin

BTW Kunle forgive me...you know I love you so much
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by adekhingz(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Must b handsome tongue
grin

Are you SURE?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by agbonkamen(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
I need a husband i need a black king, who is beautiful and hansome grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by theysg: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one sisi Linda.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by MrGreenMavro: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2018
The only way Nigerians will accept PDP apology is if they win the next election so we can escape this suffering in the name of Change

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Gkemz: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Reconnected with an ex shows how desperate Linda is. The dude eating what he vomited so many years ago thinking it still taste fresh and savoury as it was.
Anyway, i wish dem luck. Let it not end like other celebrity weddings with paparazzi.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by theysg: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2018
agbonkamen:

Seems that look like a perfect match of me. cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by tollytexy(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Bad news for Don Jazzy

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Kamelot77(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
congrats Linda, remain egbon jazzy right now
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by soberdrunk(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by agbonkamen(f): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
theysg:

Seems that look like a perfect match of me. cool
are you a biafran I no want Yoruba demon o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by TPAND(f): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Linda is always Engaged, but never ends up marrying. Could it be true the p*** as wizkid claims smellssssss

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by Thebrightest(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Which would you rather use to market your goods and services, as a growing business owner?
a. Social Media
b. Word of Mouth
c. Newspaper
d. Others comment below
A and B. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by biggy26: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow! All those single ladies that were consoling themselves with Linda still being single go dey jealousy now or enter fasting. grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement by adekhingz(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2018
agbonkamen:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! / Kcee: I Sponsored E-money's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.