Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! (25041 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijadelta(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2010
no matter how right u may sound, u liv in d dark. no business goes on in nairaland, just bored employees thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijadelta(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2010
red merc isnt used for childish experiments thats y littl is known bout it. as 4 scams, d buyers r usually d victim nt d seller. i cnt really tellmuch but dis stuff dates back 2 d queen of sheba. or u bliv d cock n bull bout dangotes uncle dantata givin him N100k in '79 n he bein worth $3.3billion 30yrs l8r? pls i buy, n i stand to make 3 times whatever i purchase cos i knowd right ppl.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijadelta(m): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2010
doubting thomases; my ppl perish 4 d lack of knowledge

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijadelta(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2010
ppl criticiz wat dey dont understand. naijacutee etal, this world is deeper than u think,
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by InesQor(m): 1:50am On Mar 20, 2010
@naijadelta: Leave story, joo! Anybody can manufacture a piece of metal and write anything on it. It doesn't mean it has the powers it claims.

Ignorance is a big problem, and the truth is that when you finally buy it, you will realize you have been scammed, so you will sell it at a higher price to someone else. So nobody uses it in the end, you just leave a trail of scammed folk behind you everywhere the "Red Mercury" goes.

I know about the mystical properties that the elusive red mercury is said to have. It's just like the elixir of life and the philosopher's stone, it's all unfounded spurious claims. The alchemists that started this crap about red mercury and its mystical properties are rotting in their graves today, and people are still running up and down scamming others.

If you want to buy the REAL Red Mercury, you can get it at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Red-Mercury-Stockard-Channing/dp/B000P29B9Y

It is less than $10 in price, and you can finish watching it and still sell it on eBay for $9 afterwards.

I have attached a picture below, too, so that you can see that I'm serious grin

Anybody who wants to buy Red Mercury, please get it at Amazon shocked cool grin

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijadelta(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2010
well lik i said earlier,nairaland isnt d real world n most posters dont know d real world. u all r free 2 bliv whateva, go to wikipedia and search 4 otumokpo then come post here that it dosent exist. yeye fowls
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijacutee(f): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
InesQor:

@naijadelta: Leave story, joo! Anybody can manufacture a piece of metal and write anything on it. It doesn't mean it has the powers it claims.

Ignorance is a big problem, and the truth is that when you finally buy it, you will realize you have been scammed, so you will sell it at a higher price to someone else. So nobody uses it in the end, you just leave a trail of scammed folk behind you everywhere the "Red Mercury" goes.

I know about the mystical properties that the elusive red mercury is said to have. It's just like the elixir of life and the philosopher's stone, it's all unfounded spurious claims. The alchemists that started this crap about red mercury and its mystical properties are rotting in their graves today, and people are still running up and down scamming others.

If you want to buy the REAL Red Mercury, you can get it at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Red-Mercury-Stockard-Channing/dp/B000P29B9Y

It is less than $10 in price, and you can finish watching it and still sell it on eBay for $9 afterwards.

I have attached a picture below, too, so that you can see that I'm serious  grin

Anybody who wants to buy Red Mercury, please get it at   Amazon shocked cool grin

Abi o! I can manufacture a professional looking plastic label now now and put on anything, and call it anything and sell it for anything. Are you trying to tell me that a human being in their right senses will pay you N50m for the 4ml of zobo liquid in that photo?
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Zubik(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
Naija lawa. Omo shine ur eyes ooo!!! One of my friend has contacted me 4 this kind of business but not interested. shocked shocked
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2010
OMG!!! shocked OMG!! shocked

I was just looking at the photo posted by naijadelta and i noticed that my gsm started behavin funny. after a few seconds the reception died shocked

Before I could say scamorama. my laptop just fried itself spillin its guts on my lap, nlers beware of RED MAKURI. it can have dangerous unexpected effects. Like brain Damage grin
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by grabdbull: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
Quote from: voltron on February 01, 2010, 10:04 AM
I am very interested in at least 200g of Red Mercury to power my ion warp drives and another 400g to restore operational integrity to my anti-matter pod. If by chance you have some Crystalline emiristol, I would need at least 10g of that. I might be askign for too much but do you have a seismic gyro stabilizer for a dated-cyclotronic phase-shifting coil. serial W122940DE. My photonic time-shift craft is badly damaged so i am stuck on this time stream for a while. I need to shift dimensions quickly and I find it lucky that you have Red Mercury. Please oblige. my numbers are 01-2624189 or send me email at info@efccnigeria.org (my safe-house at the moment until i can fix my craft) just ask for Showguy Grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by grabdbull: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Voltron,

U don too watch science fiction. This is hilarious.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by bizarena(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
i cant understand this,i had heard so many people talked about RED MERCURY, now some are now saying it doesn't exit while some says it exit,so what are now saying? you that have seen it,can you please post or upload a photograph of it so we all can see,though i know Niaja,even if its a lie,somebody will still do something to convince somebody,
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by afolabi91: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2010
I beg this thing is real, people are ignorant of its existence but it is real.
I have seen it with my naked eyes but its highly inflamable.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by afolabi91: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2010
When its time, i will tell you the secret behind it.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by eros(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
Hmmmm. . . .

Reads posts and leaves thread wondering why Nigerians will not stop being fraudulent or doubting thomas.

@ Voltron quit watching them science fiction movies, its beginning to tell on you dude. grin cheesy grin cheesy wink wink
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by hauler: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
afolabi91:

I have seen it with my unclothed eyes but its highly inflamable.

@ Afolabi91
What you saw is called petrol, AKA gasoline, and the secret behind it is that it has the power to fuel all kinds of vehicles like cars buses etc. Wonderful innit?
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Ogetogeo(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2010
@afolabi91. Hw come u just come register few days ago just 2 convince us of red mercury? Abi na u b nijadelta abi wetin b ur oda usernames, Laughing in swahili. Ode go find wrk!
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Johnmos(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2010
who is being scammed here, is it the buyer or the seller? If I have this items and someone comes around to offer me such an amount of money for a mere pendulum, without wasting any time, I'll seal the deal, afterall what do I have to lose.!!
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by naijacutee(f): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2011
I can sell you 10ml of red, highly flammable liquid for N1m only. I'm not too greedy - just N1m will do it for me.

afolabi91:

I have seen it with my unclothed eyes but its highly inflamable.

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by billyG(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2011
From my expertise in chemistry and mineralogy red mercury exist it is what is called vermilion which is red is gotten from Hg ore called cinnabar HgS ,vermilion can also now be gotten by rxting Hg with molten sulpur be careful Hg vapor is highly toxic wish yur luck alchemists in NL, tell me when it is ureka! grin grin grin gringrin :

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Shunta: 6:33pm On May 22, 2012
Mercury for sale...(white mercury, red mercury-M1, all of 99.9% purity...call Dandy on 08102332626...
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by trisurface: 10:45pm On May 30, 2012
Problem Dey O!
Walahi, i Thought it was a name out of Justice League America.
I still think so.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by ABUGEORGE(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
sql-error:
I am baffled how people come around here to mislead others. This mercury thing is real!!!!! I have a friend whose grandfather has the white pendulum in his clock. It was sold for 750k by one of his grandchildren. So if these stuff are scams why would such a ridiculous thing cost that much? Poster, use your tongue to count your teeth. As for me, I don’t care if the story around the mercury thing is true or not. My concern is, if I have it and there is someone who is will to part with such amount, I wouldn’t hesitate to sell it.
. I need d red mercury if you have any. Do contact me personally. Note. Do business dat will favour us not 419 cos i'll kill u one time, trust me.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by ABUGEORGE(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Shunta: Mercury for sale...(white mercury, red mercury-M1, all of 99.9% purity...call Dandy on 08102332626...
. Dont make me waste my credit but i'll give u a call later. I need it if u have it and i'll tell u wat to do next. Dont use business to replace game cos d smartest is closer to death
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by wealthbee: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2013
@ ABU GEORGE, call me on +2348081180405 because i have the product to offer you. we need to discuss because this business is not for kids.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by miikel4aver: 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
Red mercury is available,
$495,000 per grams . Pls call me on +2347082085282
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
abeg how can I get drops of red and white mercury in Nigeria. Interested seller should call/text me on 08144134179.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Buy your genuine white and red mercury here. call 08144134179 unserious buyers and scammers please stay off!
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
mercury of all colours available for sale in Nigeria in solid,liquid and powder form. call/text 08144134179 for details on our to buy. Thank you
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
mercury of all colours available for sale in Nigeria in solid,liquid and powder form. call/text 08144134179 for details on how to buy. Thank you
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2016
If you can work on mercury any colour you can work on please call me on mercury 08144134179. Scammers,cheaters pls stay away. thank you
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
do you have mercury of any colour and want a genuine operator to work it for you. please call 08144134179. I hate time wasters and unserious people. so only genuine people call me. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report / Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.