Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! (25023 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2017
some of you buyers are very funny. you want to buy something like mercury and you have the guts to ask that a sensitive material like that be brought to you or your city/place. Are some of you OK at all? Or you think we can't use the materials for ourselves if we are tasty for money? Some if us specialize in buying and selling of mercury and others specialize on the operation. Simple! Do not go to buy mercury with physical cash, never! instead go with an ATM card incase of bank transfers, you test, confirm and make payment. Simple! Your money is too small for me to Rob you of it. A drop or litre of that material can change your life forever. Call/SMS me on +2348144134179 if you want to buy or sell or want to operate on the material. Thank you
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
While acknowledging the security and sincerity concerns that come with buying, selling and operating mercury of all colours. I want to admit that there are still genuine business people out there who want to buy and sell and work on mercury for the benefit of all parties. Its in line with this that I am creating a genuine and dedicated line for would be buyers, sellers and operators where only genuine people will use to get to their target audience having passed our integrity assessment and safety rubrics. Reach me on 08144134179. Call or text and whatsapp only. You want to buy or sell please call that number. Thank you
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
I am very pleased with the commitment of our esteemed buyers, sellers and operators to the zero cheat policy which has seen a tremendous number of deals being concluded successfully under a very flexible and simple pattern of testing and buying. I want to urge more sellers to register on our platform so as to be able get a platform where their materials would sell quickly and easy too. If you are a seller call/text or whatsapp me on +2348144134179. Thank you
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
honest, truthful and genuine operators needed for white and red mercury. call/sms/whatsapp me on +2348144134179. Serious operators only.
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by Andycool88: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone please i have a pendulum saga for sale. Interested buyer drop a message here i will reply you.

Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
Virgin mercury(red and white) available and delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. Kindly contact 08144134179
Re: Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! by forinclay: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
mercury of all colours available for sale in Nigeria in solid,liquid and powder form. call/text 08144134179 for details on how to buy. Thank you

mercury of all colours available for sale in Nigeria in solid,liquid and powder form. call/text 08144134179 for details on how to buy. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / Money-saving Tips For Surviving The Recession / Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.