Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic (1633 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / 15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017

4 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oops wrong pic. Please guys how do I edit the post so as to put the right picture? Sarrki, omenkalives, beremx, please help.

10 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by myright: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Click on Mynd44, then submit by clicking lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by bolanto24(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
I see what you mean. Lol

8 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by omenkaLives(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Oops wrong pic. Please guys how do I edit the post do as to put the right picture? Sarrki, omenkalives, beremx, please help.
Take the picture, shove it deep down your assshole, pull it right back out, lick it clean and then repost it.

That's how you edit pictures kiddo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by vic620(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hehehe OP you are sophisticated

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by wristbangle: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
myright:
Click on Mynd44, then submit by clicking lalasticlala

grin grin Mad man

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nah banky w dey prostrate so?

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by StOla: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
The best of Yoruba culture on display.

We own it, we embrace it. Unlike some hypocrites who denigrated such respectable culture in the past claiming it was unbecoming of a free man, but now bow to a miscreant dictator and worship his statue.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by AroOkigbo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
lol...OP, you no well.

Bet me, mods won't like this nor take it to fp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by Funlord2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

The afonjeezys are coming for you! Let me grab a front row seat and enjoy the battle! grin

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Funlord2:

The afonjeezys are coming for you! Let me grab a front row seat and enjoy the battle! grin

I posted in error and I don't know how to edit. Mynd4 help me please

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by rainylad(f): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
....lol!! Afonjazzys go hear am for this forum..see them bowing like agama lizard yet will have the temerity to criticize others..yeye people..

..@op i can see what you did.

6 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by StOla: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
rainylad:

....lol!! Afonjazzys go hear am for this forum..see them bowing like agama lizard yet will have the temerity to criticize others..yeye people..

The Yorubas own this culture and are not ashamed to project it.

The criticism comes to those who have had a long history of denigrating this respectful behaviour, claiming the igbo tribe is republican and free born and would never bow to a fellow man, only for them to now be bowing down to a miscreant and worshipping his statue.

Some even claimed that he only touched the hem of his garment and his stomach pain was cured.

Continue to help us project Yoruba culture, with time the disrespectful clansmen will imbibe it fully.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by StOla: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
rainylad:

The criticism comes to those who have had a long history of denigrating this respectful behaviour, claiming the Igbo tribe is republican and free born and would never bow to a fellow man, only for them to now be bowing down to a miscreant and worshipping his statue.

Some even claimed that they only touched the hem of his garment and his stomach pain was cured.

Continue to help us project Yoruba culture, with time the disrespectful clansmen will imbibe it fully.

6 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Take the picture, shove it deep down your assshole, pull it right back out, lick it clean and then repost it.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin

I na Baba?

3 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by vedaxcool(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Epic fail of a thread.

Best comment so far:

omenkaLives:

2 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by cursedAbiola(f): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
omenkaLives:

is that how your mum used to do it grin

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by mightyhaze: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just visited biafrasay.com. Xcellent forum I must say,..
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by Michael004: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
rainylad:

If your brain is not equal to that of cockroach Mrs bimbo. You would have known it is in Yoruba culture to greet elders with now, whether he or she is rich, poor, king or common man. So far he's older than you, you must bow to greet him. Unlike you that lack such respect in your culture. Bowing for one idiot simply makes you a slave. You can't bow for your father and mother at home but bowing for a nonentity. isn't that stupidity. Do not compare us, it is our culture and we love it that way. Have you ever knelt down to greet your father before, but you will rather knee for you god cownu.

2 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by Michael004: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
mightyhaze:
But why do you ppl like to imitate?
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by afongha: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Am I missing something here? what exactly is wrong with the picture?
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by mightyhaze: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Michael004:
But why do you ppl like to imitate?
well,..i admit dazz som semblance,but good job all d same.

Carl benz and henryford were d first in autos. Asian tigers began 'imitation' and now we have toyota,nissan,honda etc and the world is happier for it even the Germans and Americans dat started automobiles
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by mightyhaze: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
cursedAbiola:

is that how your mum used to do it grin
leave his mom out of dis. The poor woman is probly as irritated as u are,concering the vagrant with shhit over his mouth
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by rainylad(f): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
StOla:

The criticism comes to those who have had a long history of denigrating this respectful behaviour, claiming the igbo tribe is republican and free born and would never bow to a fellow man, only for them to now be bowing down to a miscreant and worshipping his statue.

Some even claimed that he only touched the hem of his garment and his stomach pain was cured.

....See how you had to shamelessly quoted me twice..are your brains paining you??...just because of this rubbish and puke you vomitted in the name of comments..

..Your drivel does not remove the hypocrisy and generational pettiness embedded in you all...You will do one thing and condem another for doing same..Disgusting people..tua!!!!

1 Like

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by StOla: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
rainylad:

....See how you had to shamelessly quoted me twice..are your brains paining you??...just because of this rubbish and puke you vomitted in the name of comments..

..Your drivel does remove the hypocrisy and generational pettiness embedded in you all...You will do one thing and condem another for doing same..Disgusting people..tua!!!!

I am happy my message pricked your conscience and you could not make peace with the hypocrisy I exposed.

As for quoting you twice, I am not responsible for whatever glitches Nairaland is experiencing that resulted in the double post. However, I am happy the message pierced you twice, overcoming the stubborn hypocrisy your previous post conveyed.

Again I repeat, we fully embrace this culture and we will continue to mock those who have now been forced to embrace our good culture despite their previous denigration of such actions.

Have you bowed to you father and mother today? Or is it only the miscreant director you bow to?
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by mikeycharles(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Oops wrong pic. Please guys how do I edit the post so as to put the right picture? Sarrki, omenkalives, beremx, please help.
Nairaland (SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) cordially invites you to her 2-day seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies"
Venue:[url]www.nairaland.com/3881803/nairaland-guest-speaker-sarrki
[/url]
Guest speaker: Sarrki
Time: 2-4pm
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by rainylad(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
StOla:

I am happy my message pricked your conscience and you could not make peace with the hypocrisy I exposed.

As for quoting you twice, I am not responsible for whatever glitches Nairaland is experiencing that resulted in the double post. However, I am happy the message pierced you twice, overcoming the stubborn hypocrisy your previous post conveyed.

Again I repeat, we fully embrace this culture and we will continue to mock those who have now been forced to embrace our good culture despite their previous denigration of such actions.

Have you bowed to you father and mother today? Or is it only the miscreant director you bow to?

..This afonja man,you are mocking your lineage and entire generation with your drivel and no one else..Kindly smell out of my mentions and quit polluting my space with your stench..

...Go away and go look for someone to roll with in a silly back and forth cos Afonjas disgust me to no end..Get lost,swerve and go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by Najokee: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
mightyhaze:
Kikiki… and here you are…… liars… .pls stay there next time call your fellow Biafuros to join and make una no bother come back grin grin
Re: 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic by kalufelix(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
abort! abort!!
I repeat abort mission

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere / I Haven’t Spoken To Buhari But He Will Be Back Soon, Says Lai Mohammed / White Man Shares Aerial Shots Of Pollution In Nigeria’s Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.