Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere (1639 Views)

'Saboteurs Behind Lagos Refuse' - Cleaner Lagos Initiative / Dirtier Lagos? Heaps Of Refuse Everywhere / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by kudsweet(f): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
What is Lagos turning into? Refuse dump everywhere in major areas in Lagos. Tejuosho market, Iyana Ipaja, Satelite town, Itire road etc. It's an eyesore. Not sure if Gov. Ambode leaves in Lagos anymore.

Pls save Lagosians from the health hazard/epidemic. Itesi waju eko, gbodo jewa logun.

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by eluquenson(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Really pathetic, the situation is worrisome and these could lead to epidemic

Gov Ambode should do something now

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by raker300: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol...

After bragging of 400billion per annum, they can't even pack refuse

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by raker300: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Dirty Afonjas...

Why won't they abandon everything when all they do is talk about Biafra day-in-day-out.. shame!!!

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Pheals(f): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
mainland is the dumping place in Lagos... refuse are been packed from island and big estates across the state... the day I passed through iyana ipaja to lasu road... almost four to five site are there where lawma packed dirt to... even there's present of a company own by the state that manage waste the most annoying one is a dumping place beside general hospital
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by nototribalist: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Afonjas are well known for dirtyness. What do you expect from people who use toilet broom to make soup.

It's not a joke, I've seen them use toilet broom to make soup.

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Pheals(f): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
Dirty Afonjas...

Why won't they abandon everything when all they do is talk about Biafra day-in-day-out.. shame!!!

like any of your states is better than Lagos !

u people keep on saying your population is almost 70%of Lagos! ibos are there hausas ,yorubas and Many other tribe ...so guy keep that off yah head if u continue hating believe me u carry trouble in your heart and gives u pain

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Pheals:

u people keep on saying your population is almost 70%of Lagos! ibos are there hausas ,yorubas and Many other tribe ...so guy keep that off yah head if u continue hating believe me u carry trouble in your heart and gives u pain
Hi kiss
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Pheals(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas are well known for dirtyness. What do you expect from people who use toilet broom to make soup.

and if the news was all abt the bright part of Lagos.. showing investment u will say " we develop it.. the afonjas can't do anything... " shame!!! ..u that develop it also contribute to the dirtiness

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by raker300: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Pheals:

stop flapping your lips and clean up after yourselves.

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Pheals(f): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Hi kiss
good morning
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by nototribalist: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Pheals:
and if the news was all abt the bright part of Lagos.. showing investment u will say " we develop it.. the afonjas can't do anything... " shame!!!
exactly,. I don't know why you people have to make us teach you how to be clean. Pheww, we will keep trying our best to tech you Afonjas on hygiene.
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by eluquenson(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
exactly,. I don't know why you people have to make us teach you how to be clean. Pheww, we will keep trying our best to tech you Afonjas on hygiene.
http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/04/Epidemic-looms-in-Abia-as-refuse-dumps-take-over-Umuahia-amidst-public-outcry/

I can categorically tell you Abia state is the dirtiest state in Nigeria
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Pheals(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
u should also be responsible for the dirtiness
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by kocvalour(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2017
lagos lagos flood refuse kidnap suicide
Wetin remain for dia kwan
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by kocvalour(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
dirty Afonja city

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by raker300: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
I'll bookmark this page for good measures
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by three: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
The Governor intends to use this as a basis for bringing in a new albeit exorbitant refuse administrator #CleanerLagos

Ambode never start with Lagosians

Watch and learn
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by eluquenson(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
lagos lagos
flood
refuse
kidnap
suicide

Wetin remain for dia kwan
Our Jewish brothers brought all these anormalies and atrocities into Lagos.

Lagos was a very peaceful state before.
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
We have a useless authority overseeing the affairs of Lagos at the moment.
I am sure the authority would not even perform in the second term.
Useless government embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by plessis: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:

I swear this is not a lie.... This people use dirty broom to prepare this soup
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Were are those praise singers disturbing us with Lagos this, Ambode that everyday on nairaland?
Was even thinking Lagos has become an eldorado the way these westerners make it look.
Mtweee!
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by raker300: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mynd44 put this on front page..let the authorities involved take action
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Dannyset(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cleaner Lagos is on the way. Chill
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Malawian(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
It takes them more than 3 weeks for PSP to pass our area here. Already refuse has pilled up all over this street, and we are not even expecting them until next week wednessday. These PSP used to come almost twice per week before, now its just once in 3 weeks.
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by ikorodureporta: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abi na d efx of cancelled saturday sanitation?
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by topbollz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is one area I feel ambode government is not being effective. Refuse everywhere. PSP have turn fraud and partial in their service delivery. The scheme should be review and proper strategies that will birth improvement should be made. The beauty of Lagos can be easily marred by this nonchalance. Laws should guide Markets and Residents and monitored at the Local and State levels. Ambode abeg ooO wade into this. MODs please this should make FrontPage and let Opinions Flow.
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Basic123: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
yIGBO will deny lagos now.

Greedy set of people.God will bless Ijaws and Hausa/fulanis
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pheals:
mainland is the dumping place in Lagos... refuse are been packed from island and big estates across the state... the day I passed through iyana ipaja to lasu road... almost four to five site are there where lawma packed dirt to... even there's present of a company own by the state that manage waste the most annoying one is a dumping place beside general hospital
So what do you think is the solution to Lagos waste crisis?
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
topbollz:
This is one area I feel ambode government is not being effective. Refuse everywhere. PSP have turn fraud and partial in their service delivery. The scheme should be review and proper strategies that will birth improvement should be made. The beauty of Lagos can be easily marred by this nonchalance. Laws should guide Markets and Residents and monitored at the Local and State levels. Ambode abeg ooO wade into this. MODs please this should make FrontPage and let Opinions Flow.
Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dannyset:
Cleaner Lagos is on the way. Chill

Re: What Is Happening To Lagos...Refuse Everywhere by mpianya39(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Idp camp loading. . .

Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation / SARS And Soldiers Attached To Ameach, Attack Gov. Wike's convoy [photos] / Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians