Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (141709 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Chai I'm into business now....no time to type and upload......perhaps if readers are still interested I may try

3 Likes

Re: Mask Hunter by sweetonugbu: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
AyarmBoye:
Chai I'm into business now....no time to type and upload......perhaps if readers are still interested I may try
i am highly interested.
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2022
AyarmBoye:
I'm still solidly interested in this bro
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ojusco:

I'm still solidly interested in this bro
alright boss .....will upload by weekend
Re: Mask Hunter by Clement1111(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
AyarmBoye:
i am still interested
Re: Mask Hunter by dejiobe: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Still Very much interested o
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
AyarmBoye:
alright boss .....will upload by weekend
You're the boss comrade grin
Thanks so much, I'm patiently awaiting result sir.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lemme drop this today as against weekend ...

CHAPTER 24

And then it began.Slowly they locked tongues, twisting and pulling. Hearts racing and pounding threatening to escape their confinements. She began to walk her hand right hand down into his pants ,her hands reached a hard erectile organ and she grasped in ecstasy and smiled. She gave a satisfactory sigh,of course she wasn't disappointed. Why would she? Jason was a well built young man ,it would have been a surprise if he had had a tiny manhood.

she slowly unzipped his fly, took out his penis, and put it in her mouth. Jason let out a long,deep moan. He had never felt such pleasure before even with his beloved Aliyah. He wanted to reach out again for he full breast but she denied him,I infact she had not taken off Her own clothing. Jason tried to move but his body betrayed him. He felt himself growing larger and harder inside her mouth .Dragonet saw her long eyelashes and curled hair tips moving ,her bracelets made a drysound against each other,her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around him. Just as he was about to cum ,she suddenly moved away.."Not yet boy" she whispered.

She slowly began to UnCloth herself ," what are you doing to me ?" Jason uttered. Davina ignored. Her body was like a goddess,fair and cripsy was her skin..she owned a fairly small pair of breast ,enough to be contained in any large man's palms..Her nipples now erected,pointing and begging to be suckled.it was obvious she was an experienced party in the act,but to Jason,it was a first time experience and he was loving every bit of it.

Now that she had fully undressed herself, she sat on the bed ,took his fingers inside of herself, Jason felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep,warm and very wet.He slowly worked his fingers around her clitoris and it responded with a vibrating strength..Soon ,Davina mounted him and slipped his penis inside herself.once she had him deep inside ,she began a slow rotation of her hips.she looked like a soft gigantic mushroom,her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold.His erection grew larger and stronger.Jason felt he was about to burst open .it was the strangest sensation ,something that was being experienced for the first time,something special inside her was slowly working its way through his organ into him.

Davina increased the tempo, faster as she rode him like a mare.Her moans Increased. She took his hands to cup her breasts ,then she ran her fingers into Jason's hair and pulled ,it was painful but Jason loved it.Jason felt it again,something was building up and was about to force itself out of him manhood. It was mutual as she could feel the same too.this time she was wild,the bed began to creak, her breath became short. "Oh" she gasped "that's the best ".Jason couldn't take it again,he immediately took control and rolled her over ,she smiled.Thrusting hard and fast ,launching to her cries of ecstasy or despair,there was a great filamented spurts of jism that traced the air like bullets,They both Moaned louder at a time and then Jason settled slowly over Davina in her bed like a log. "I love you " Davina said but he was silent.she caress his back with his finger,she wished he had loved her back even if it were half of what she had for him but deep down she knew it was a fantasy...

3 Likes

Re: Mask Hunter by Clement1111(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
The boss is back with a bang

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by sparta191(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Have followed this story and waited for almost 3 years for an update, I guess it was worth the wait.
Re: Mask Hunter by yungbanks(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Waiting for these years is kinda worth it more updates please hope it won't take 8years to complete it

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Not easy hustling out there........I barely have time to pen down.....but I will try to drop updates at leat twice a week

2 Likes

Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2022
AyarmBoye:
Not easy hustling out there........I barely have time to pen down.....but I will try to drop updates at leat twice a week
Alright thanks so much
More grace bro
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chapter 25

It had been four days since Mike's body vanished into the thin air.Jason had ransacked every corner of the forest ,dug every hole, searched every tent in the camp but it looked as though the body had evaporated. Jason sat at a corner brooding over the death of his best friend, he died a hero but perhaps he was foolish ,he suddenly thought.Fox was just a regular boy,full of life ,smiles and immensely energetic. He did not deserve the gory and violent death..He was just an unfortunate bait set up to trap him and the massage was an unequivocal one.He was the main target but one whose foes should be wary of.Now he's gone and his body with him,he deserved a grave at least but his carcass was somewhere in the cold .
Then something shrouded his current thoughts.what if he was cursed ? Everyone who came close to him ended up dead or leaving. His mother,father,brother, Aliyah and now Mike.well,he had lost everything and now he only lived for one sole aim...

Jason son rested his head. He had barely closed his eyes than the captain's voice penetatrd the hall. "Attention!" , he started ," five hundred of you came into this shot hole camp to meet your dooms " , he grimmed , "Four hundred and one of you are lucky to have died already " he continued. Jason's heart raced ,not because he was scared but because his best friend was the extra one but he must be strong if he was going to leave the island alive or avenge Mike's death. He was determined.

"You will be paired in twos to fight to the death " the reverberation of the captain's voice brought Jason back to life. " No mercy,no friends. Run,you die. Hold back and die. You humanity is gone " he said as he brought out a stick of cigar,held between his incisors and lighted it. " show how vicious ,cold hearted you are.Break bones , crakle skulls, gouge out eyes and you might live " . Jason knew the final test had arrived ,one that will prepare him for the task ahead and he was more determined than ever to earn his place . " This is the final test", the captain gave a puff and continued " only fifty of you will leave here alive and only one will have the BLACK MAMBA " He chuckled.

The black mamba was the deadliest sniper rifle in the world.world.it got its name from its jet black color and it's precision to tear through bodies and even irons . Made in Germany, DSR 50 sniper rifle had a wide range of 1500m firing about 50 calibre as it goes.It was a beauty to behold but a mayhem in action.

"As the highest ranked soldier among you , Python is automatically qualified. The rest will fight their opponents and the best among you will face the horror of python for th black mamba ", he concluded.. The crowd was happy that that the probability of facing python was gone.They had zero chance of surviving three minutes of a duel against him. Python roared boastfully knowing fully well that he was high there with the gods of war..

2 Likes

Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nice one boss. I really miss your updates
Re: Mask Hunter by Ojusco(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abeg try update boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.