Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB (4597 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / ANAMBRA2017: APGA Holding Parallel Congresses, Faction Expells Obiano / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tkester:

Brother, I understand your apprehension, but to be clear IPoB has a lot of think tanks to draw wisdom from, and I mean well educated and well travelled individuals. I know some of the people advising NK and they are more reputable than anything you can find in the zoo, an example is Bruce Fein. You may Google about him.

Well, that said, by boycotting election we are declaring in an unequivocal terms to the international community that we are fanatical about our believe in Biafra. Something we must understand is that to get Biafra we need more international support and zero domestic support i.e. (support from hausa fulani).

Another clear point we must also understand is that in freedom fighting the agitators must be resolute and un-yielding, something NK has shown in his numerous broadcasts. I tell you what the zoo fears most about IPOB is our resolution. They know the world revolves around or works in favour of people who are resolute, hence their many antics of intimidation and fear mongering to get IPoB to blink, but thank God the administrators of IPoB understand all these antics.

Lastly, I state again by boycotting election is one of the ways of showing resolution, forget about the threats of imposing military administrators, i tell you that will be another own goal by the zoo. Just as Kanu arrest was their biggest undoing.
What international community are IPOB members banking on? Who are the International Community? Wetin pesin no go hear for Nairaland grin..... somebody should please tell Russia there is International Community or tell Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries blockading Qatar that there is International Community or Israel continuing to occupy the West Bank of the International Community. Name one Country that supports separatist movements and would encourage other countries by fanning the flames of separatists regions. The more you guys talk the more I wonder if its kids that are directing this play. LWkmd The level of delusion is too strong only destruction that comes by awakening to the harsh realities of life will reset this kind of thinking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by bakila: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Let me deal with option A first
1 no election
2 constitutional crisis
3 govt house awka vacant. Speaker takes over(party apga) holds for until re-scheduled election hold
4 Cant appoint a sole admin cos its not a war zone as in no breach on security or threat to citizens life and props even if he manages to apply and get it done at national assembly, it will be the type that gej gave in 3 northern states still with apga caretaker intact
5 international community, human rights group, sans/lawyers senate, house of reps etc will cal for dialogue with kanu. And his simple demand will be : set a date for referendum. Kanu will have the advantage
Bros, Speaker no go contest him own elections in 2019 Abi? Him go dey struggle Kanu matter, taking orders from Kanu's village abi?
You think Nigeria is foolish to release Kanu to politicians as sureties abi?

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Deltagiant: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op, really? Universal suffrage being an inalienable right, was also optional. IPOB is not asking the people not to exercise this right by any act of coercion and wouldnt do that on that day, I believe.

The IPOB has developed a mind-melting system of getting the people on their side through incisive explanatory strategy.

The overarching objective in the coming Anambra election is the same with other succesful show of strength the group has been exhibiting; to attract positive notoriety in Nigeria and the global community.

Therefore, even if they record 70 percent compliance, they would have made a successful statement...who ever positions himself and declares himself winner, would be illegimate. On the other hand, if Nigeria imposes an unelected person on the people, it would fuel IPOB's negative campaign against the Nigerian structure in global court of public opinion.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by naaija: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Villagecraft. Ayam following
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Deltagiant:
Op, really? Universal suffrage being an inalienable right, was also optional. IPOB is not asking the people not to exercise this right by any act of coercion and wouldnt do that on that day, I believe.

The IPOB has developed a mind-melting system of getting the people on their side through incisive explanatory strategy.

The overarching objective in the coming Anambra election is the same with other succesful show of strength the group has been exhibiting; to attract positive notoriety in Nigeria and the global community.

Therefore, even if they record 70 percent compliance, they would have made a successful statement...who ever positions himself and declares himself winner, would be illegimate. On the other hand, if Nigeria imposes an unelected person on the people, it would fuel IPOB's negative campaign against the Nigerian structure in global court of public opinion.

What makes it illegitimate even if let's assume there is 70% boycott? Please explain the reasoning? 70% have basically disenfranchised themselves.... why can't IPOB put down a candidate and let the 70% vote for him. Why can't IPOB work the political process and change things from the inside?
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Okanokan(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
We are daring him to call for a boycott so we could test whether igbos will entrust thier future to a man who lacks the basic ingredient and what it takes to be called a leader. The ability to call for a sit at home does not confer one with leadership, any activist and/or psuedo activist working on the emotions of the people can do that.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Tkester: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
dyydxx:

What international community are IPOB members banking on? Who are the International Community? Wetin pesin no go hear for Nairaland grin..... somebody should please tell Russia there is International Community or tell Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries blockading Qatar that there is International Community or Israel continuing to occupy the West Bank of the International Community. Name one Country that supports separatist movements and would encourage other countries by fanning the flames of separatists regions. The more you guys talk the more I wonder if its kids that are directing this play. LWkmd The level of delusion is too strong only destruction that comes by awakening to the harsh realities of life will reset this kind of thinking

We don't effing care what you think! We don't effing care what the zoo thinks! You can go and hang!
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tkester:

Brother, I understand your apprehension, but to be clear IPoB has a lot of think tanks to draw wisdom from, and I mean well educated and well travelled individuals. I know some of the people advising NK and they are more reputable than anything you can find in the zoo, an example is Bruce Fein. You may Google about him.

Well, that said, by boycotting election we are declaring in an unequivocal terms to the international community that we are fanatical about our believe in Biafra. Something we must understand is that to get Biafra we need more international support and zero domestic support i.e. (support from hausa fulani).

Another clear point we must also understand is that in freedom fighting the agitators must be resolute and un-yielding, something NK has shown in his numerous broadcasts. I tell you what the zoo fears most about IPOB is our resolution. They know the world revolves around or works in favour of people who are resolute, hence their many antics of intimidation and fear mongering to get IPoB to blink, but thank God the administrators of IPoB understand all these antics.

Lastly, I state again by boycotting election is one of the ways of showing resolution, forget about the threats of imposing military administrators, i tell you that will be another own goal by the zoo. Just as Kanu arrest was their biggest undoing.
ol'boy this ur 'zoo'...u study zoology?
btw where r u now?...zoo
wht money r u spending...zoo money
where is ur father?...zoo
which cyberspace r u using?..zoo
who is the owner of this forum?...an afonja
where is ur IPOB leader?...zoo
what election r we talking abt?...zoo election
nwokem ,odika enwelu ife na eme gi na brain.
julu ajulu o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by YorubaMod(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
adadike281:
KANU will have to declare ' no election' in Abia first. APGA is d brain child of Dim Odumegbu Ojuku so KANU should think twice before uttering rubbish . Igbos in d north have already rejected him and many more will soon hate him. I am pro Biafra but I never liked KANU one bit.
My sister kanu is not begging for ur likeness, millions all over the world and in Biafraland loves him, so nobody is begging a roughly-used cargo like you to like him cheesy cheesy..

4 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tkester:

We don't effing care what you think! We don't effing care what the zoo thinks! You can go and hang!

Go and unilaterally declare your Biafra shuo ;Dl wat the eff are you guys waiting for? Dont worry the International community will fund Biafra cheesy grin....Bunch of deluded spare parts dealers. Never seen some much ignorance in a particular tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by pazienza(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
I had weighed on this election boycott, and still can't figure out how it would change the struggle for Biafra for good.
But the way I see it, it's a win-win situation for IPOB. What could go wrong? The current occupant of Anambra government house is one Nigeria apologist who upon appointment swore an oath to defend Nigerian unity, so his hands are tied, he is a liability to the Biafran struggle. The worst that would happen from the boycott is that he becomes replaced by another Nigerianist, but the best case scenario from this, is what I'm yet to figure out.

Either way, if Nigerians are crying over this boycott, tearing their pants over it, then it must be good for Biafra and bad for Nigeria.

So let's go there, Election boycott it is.

6 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by KratosCorp: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by obiech(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
dyydxx:

What makes it illegitimate even if let's assume there is 70% boycott? Please explain the reasoning? 70% have basically disenfranchised themselves.... why can't IPOB put down a candidate and let the 70% vote for him. Why can't IPOB work the political process and change things from the inside?

And if they do it just watch and see afonja would start saying he is just going after political post

Sha to me what the want to do is the best because international commity is always watching

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by adadike281(f): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
YorubaMod:

My sister kanu is not begging for ur likeness, millions all over the world and in Biafraland loves him, so nobody is begging a roughly-used cargo like you to like him cheesy cheesy..
dumb! try again.
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by KratosCorp: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
1. It is idiotic to ask igbos to leave the north while they are still Nigerians. It cannot happen.

If you want them out, then use force as you did in 1966 or compel the FGN to conduct a binding referendum on Biafra.

And if the yes have it, then accord the Biafran state her due sovereign recognition and withdraw all Nigerian agencies from the terriotry. Then you can legitimately expel igbos from anywhere in Nigeria if you assume you can do without them.

Untill then, you can only make noise and nothing else.

2. To the best of my knowledge, Kanu's proposition (not yet an order) for election boycott was for 2019 in the entire region and not for 2017 in Anambra state alone. Don't get it twisted.

(*Edit okay just saw the new release saying IPOB will campaign for totl boycott of Anambra election if the FGN fails to fix a date for referendum.)

3. In a democratic setting, political activism is very valid. And authority is ALWAYS domiciled with the collective, and not just with their representatives.

4. So rather than commiting sucide about IPOB and the igbos, kindly focus on your darn region and shut the fvck up on things that are none of your business.

[s]

StOla:

But the Igbos in the North have said they don't want to go home to the so called Biafra. They claim they have not asked for any Biafra.

Which begs the question, have you seen or heard or read that any SE elected representative of the people state that they want Biafra?

Has any motion been raised that was voted down?

Let Kanu win the civil war within the Igbos and Igbo land first if he wants to usurp the political structure there. Then the rest of Nigeria would accept that he alone is the representative of the Biafrans, and his demands becomes the demands of those people.

https://www.nairaland.com/3879834/arewa-youths-cant-force-us

The above tells you that many people are cowering under the terror that Kanu can unleash with his terrorists group.
They cannot afford to have a contrary view, so they rather keep quiet.
Even while on bail, the thug still has the audacity to address a message to such people. He called them lesser than animals.

If you have followed the opinion of many of such IPOB terrorists, you will already observe that they do not even care about the welfare or safety of the Igbos outside the SE. Infact, most of the hate campaign by Kanu and IPOB had been planned to use such Igbos as casualties of the anarchy and chaos they expected would occur outside the SE in response to the aggressive hate campaign against the North and SW.

As it stands, the only representatives the Nigerian state recognises from the SE are the duly elected political officers and elder statesmen who have held political authority in the past.
Till now they have not requested for anything. But we know a terrorist has been making noise and he has been put within the perimeter of the zoo where he will suffer for every campaign of anarchy he conspired.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
adadike281:
KANU will have to declare ' no election' in Abia first. APGA is d brain child of Dim Odumegbu Ojuku so KANU should think twice before uttering rubbish . Igbos in d north have already rejected him and many more will soon hate him. I am pro Biafra but I never liked KANU one bit.
God bless you Nnem, daalu so

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
obiech:

And if they do it just watch and see afonja would start saying he is just going after political post

Sha to me what the want to do is the best because international commity is always watching

I ask again who is this International Community? Who are they? And do they meddle in any country's Sovereignty? Ask yourself about Russia invading Georgia during George Bushs Presidency, Did the so called International community do anything about it? Just recently the same Russia has invaded and annex Crimea, Where was the International Community? Two weeks ago Saudi Arabia and GCC countries blockaded Qatar and are demanding they meet 10 unrealistic requests?, What has the International Community done about it. You guys still don't get it. There is no International Community, there are only Powers that be and the Powers that be only look at there own self interest. They are motivated by their own interests. No country, I repeat no country will support separatists movements for the fear of encouraging such movements in their own backyards. This is a very sensitive issue and the World Powers will not support Biafra under any circumstances. The earlier this sinks in the better. It's just a pipe dream.

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Tkester: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
dyydxx:

Go and unilaterally declare your Biafra shuo ;Dl wat the eff are you guys waiting for? Dont worry the International community will fund Biafra cheesy grin....Bunch of deluded spare parts dealers. Never seen some much ignorance in a particular tribe.

Blah blah blah, who cares? Your opinions not even worth the toilet tissue.

Mongrel!

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tkester:

Blah blah blah, who cares? Your opinions not even worth the toilet tissue.

Mongrel!

Yours that is worth more than Gold still hasn't produced Biafra grin...hahaha you are still in the Zoooo..
Who's fooling who? Continue wallowing in your delusions

4 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Tkester: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
pazienza:
I had weighed on this election boycott, and still can't figure out how it would change the struggle for Biafra for good.
But the way I see it, it's a win-win situation for IPOB. What could go wrong? The current occupant of Anambra government house is one Nigeria apologist who upon appointment swore an oath to defend Nigerian unity, so his hands are tied, he is a liability to the Biafran struggle. The worst that would happen from the boycott is that he becomes replaced by another Nigerianist, but the best case scenario from this, is what I'm yet to figure out.

Either way, if Nigerians are crying over this boycott, tearing their pants over it, then it must be good for Biafra and bad for Nigeria.

So let's go there, Election boycott it is.

Brotherly, boycotting this election will be IPoB greatest feat. Imagine the signal it will send across the world. If there are not more than 20000 voters in the election then I tell you we would have put our struggle at the fore front of global attention.

Boycotting an election is the first weapon or tool of civil disobedience. Remember NK said after May 30th IPoB will go into civil disobedience which is all part of the broader campaign for a referendum.

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Tkester: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
dyydxx:

Yours that is worth more than Gold still hasn't produced Biafra grin...hahaha you are still in the Zoooo..
Who's fooling who? Continue wallowing in your delusions

Still not worth a thing. I'm not in the zoo as I don't belong there.

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by StOla: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
KratosCorp:
1. It is idiotic to ask igbos to leave the north while they are still Nigerians. It cannot happen.

If you want them out, then use force as you did in 1966 or compel the FGN to conduct a binding referendum on Biafra.

And if the yes have it, then accord the Biafran state her due sovereign recognition and withdraw all Nigerian agencies from the terriotry. Then you can legitimately expel igbos from anywhere in Nigeria if you assume you can do without them.

Untill then, you can only make noise and nothing else.

2. To the best of my knowledge, Kanu's proposition (not yet an order) for election boycott was for 2019 in the entire region and not for 2017 in Anambra state alone. Don't get it twisted.

(*Edit okay just saw the new release saying IPOB will campaign for totl boycott of Anambra election if the FGN fails to fix a date for referendum.)

3. In a democratic setting, political activism is very valid. And authority is ALWAYS domiciled with the collective, and not just with their representatives.

4. So rather than commiting sucide about IPOB and the igbos, kindly focus on your darn region and shut the fvck up on things that are none of your business.

It is good you know what noise is and how useless it can be. Guess what? That is what Kanu is making.

We are minding our business as a nonentity Kanu continues to make demands which is just noise to the Nigerian state. We do not recognise him as holding any position of authority to demand for anything.

We only recognise the validly instituted and elected political structure of the SE, and we are waiting for them to make such demands which they have refused to make so far. If the already standing trial Kanu attempts to usurp in any illegal way, the democratic structure of the SE that is protected by the Nigerian constitution, he will find that even his imaginary international allies who have never lived up to his expectation, would put him on the terrorist watchlist.

The only Nnamdi Kanu that the Nigerian state recognises is a thug standing trial for treason, upon whose conviction, the resulting judgement would be duly carried out.

So when the SE is ready to make demands, let them do so through the recognised channels. For now Nigeria is minding its business to the noise some miscreants being already prosecuted are making.

8 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tkester:

Still not worth a thing. I'm not in the zoo as I don't belong there.
Off course you are in Biafra governed by the International community grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by KratosCorp: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Really? All the countries which have broken up into various parts in history must be in Mars then, don't you think so? undecided

[s]

dyydxx:

I ask again who is this International Community? Who are they? And do they meddle in any country's Sovereignty? Ask yourself about Russia invading Georgia during George Bushs Presidency, Did the so called International community do anything about it? Just recently the same Russia has invaded and annex Crimea, Where was the International Community? Two weeks ago Saudi Arabia and GCC countries blockaded Qatar and are demanding they meet 10 unrealistic requests?, What has the International Community done about it. You guys still don't get it. There is no International Community, there are only Powers that be and the Powers that be only look at there own self interest. They are motivated by their own interests. No country, I repeat no country will support separatists movements for the fear of encouraging such movements in their own backyards. This is a very sensitive issue and the World Powers will not support Biafra under any circumstances. The earlier this sinks in the better. It's just a pipe dream.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by deedeedee1: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, don't mind the guy, they are typical Ipob, always delusional and always thinking of victory without fighting
Who and who will fight the war for nigeria when igbos leave?

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by KratosCorp: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Replacing the leaders won't change anything at the federal level.

IPOB knows exactly what they are doing.

If the election is boycotted by a huge % of the population, the legitimacy of any emergent government becomes questionable. The group is bent on getting a binding referendum conducted. The way Nigeria is designed, you cannot get referendum by playing Nigerian politics or changing your representatives in it. You get it by a resolute political activism.

Again, this won't be the first time election is boycotted in Nigeria. It was done in the Western region prior to the first coup.

In fact, although it's not exactly the same as election, APC boycotted the 2014 CONFAB.

So folks have the right to boycott a system they believe is rigged against their collective interest.

Nonaira1:
I have to agree with the OP on this. I'm a huge IPOB supporter but I disagree with Nnamdi on the election boycott. He should replace SE leaders, not give them space to rig themselves in.
Nnamdi please think this through.

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Instead of these misguided miscreants to be thinking about our brothers and sisters in the north over the October 1st ultimatum, they are here masturbating over an election in November. Radio Biafra has poisoned so many souls.
How many buses has that albino Nnamdi kanu arranged to bring our people down, schools for kids, factories, shops etc? None.
Don't even think you are safe in the SW or SS because anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2017
KratosCorp:
Really? All the countries which have broken up into various parts in history must be in Mars then, don't you think so? undecided

Kindly name 1 country that was broken up by the so called International community?
Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by KratosCorp: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2017
The same old geberish.

Are you aware there were folks who claimed to be pro-igbo during the civil war but yet disliked Ojukwu? Those folks were the confused elements whose unstable minds helped to thwart the new nation.

You cannot truly be pro-Biafra today and actively say you dislike kanu, just like you cannot claim to be pro-Christianity and say you hate Paul. Doing so, only shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Finally, trying to differentiate "Anambra from Abia", reminds me of those Jewish mockers who made fun of Jesus by asking "can any good thing come out of Nazareth?".

adadike281:

2 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by SuperS1Panther: 12:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Wetin Konsign me whether Osu Jews vote or abstain from voting?

If you don't vote, we will vote on your behalf and install your political structure for you, the same way Russia installed the leaders of Chenchya, Crimea and South Ossetia and CHina installed the political structure of Tibet and America and UK installed that of Afghanistan and Libya.

Guess what not even East Timor will bat an eyelid not to talk of more serious minded and busy nations.

On Monday, I will drive towards Amuwo Odofin to start scouting for houses I will buy for 3 for N1m by October 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by KratosCorp: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2017
I wonder how old you are.

So you think any country can function as a country without recognition by the UN?

dyydxx:

Kindly name 1 country that was broken up by the so called International community?

1 Like

Re: Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB by dyydxx: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2017
KratosCorp:
I wonder how old you are.

So you think any country can function as a country without recognition by the UN?

You are just aimlessly ranting. Which country has the UN broken up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Apc Has A Case Against Peter Obi / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Airforce Jet Mistakenly Bombs Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.