Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,174 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP (1002 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / ANAMBRA2017: APGA Holding Parallel Congresses, Faction Expells Obiano / Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by OneHead: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Anambra FA Chairman, Ifeanyi Ubah Submits Guber Nomination Form for PDP

Second runner up on the December 2013 Anambra governorsip election, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah who ran under the Labour Party slate have submitted a well filled party nomination form for the November 18 Anambra governorship election.

EbubechukwuUzo had earlier joined APC last year, but following the resurrection of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Ubah has joined the race to become Anambra next governor under her platform.

Prior to this information, Speculations on his interest to run had filled the media. Today, our source alleged that he picked the PDP to take on Oseloka Obaze, Former SSG to the state, and another undisclosed contestant, Stella Oduah.

According to our source, Ubah had earlier shown discontent towards the party's decision to sideline him during the formation of the newly instituted caretaker committee in the state.

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah has for long enjoyed popularity amongst Nigerians especially during his debacle with the DSS and NNPC.

Speaking to his media aide on phone this afternoon, Naaija.com gathered that the oil magnate has submitted his nomination form since yesterday,

Details...
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/ifeanyi-ubah-submits-guber-nomination-form/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Oam4j

Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by ojun50(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Am submitting my form dis nextweek Monday
Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by Seguntimmy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oya, go chop for there too.
Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by jonathanOz: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
So Oseloka Obaze is now in PDP? Wow!
Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by doyinisaac(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
ojun50:
Am submitting my form dis nextweek Monday
We are not talking about jamb form here

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by ojun50(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
doyinisaac:
We are not talking about jamb form here

but buhari only use waec na so if i use jamb then i past buhari na cry

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by doyinisaac(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
ojun50:

but buhari only use waec na so if i use jamb then i past buhari na cry

Re: ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP by ojun50(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=doyinisaac post=59278072][/quote]
u see that one talk

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Split If Not Restructured - Fani-kayode Warns / Photos As President Buhari Departs Abuja To New York / APGA Roadshow Hits The City Of Onitsha- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.