Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit (3673 Views)

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by Ukalejohn(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2017
First thing first,learn how to express yourself in writing... Don't say it out before writing it.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by andyanders: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op, though this post has been long time you posted it seeking for advise, I would want to contribute to this. I feel that this relationship has gone bad cus the guy in question, no matter how your friend want to apologize,as an African man, he cannot build up any form of trust in the relationship if he decides to forgive her. One need not to love or marry out of sympathy.It cannot work this way.

My true advise is for you to advise her to move on with her life and build up another relationship devoid of lies and deceit.Always try to be open on certain issues as far as relationship is concerned.Never try to pretend.Never try to cover up an issue hoping that it will never pump up.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by NaturesOwn(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
andyanders:
Op, though this post has been long time you posted it seeking for advise, I would want to contribute to this. I feel that this relationship has gone bad cus the guy in question, no matter how your friend want to apologize,as an African man, he cannot build up any form of trust in the relationship if he decides to forgive her. One need not to love or marry out of sympathy.It cannot work this way.

My true advise is for you to advise her to move on with her life and build up another relationship devoid of lies and deceit.Always try to be open on certain issues as far as relationship is concerned.Never try to pretend.Never try to cover up an issue hoping that it will never pump up.
look,the only advice she deserve is to forget anything relationship and keep up with her hdouble dating cos she z nt won't make a good spouse...relationship is not for everybody
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by walepackage(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wil broke up wit that girl ASAP,if there is what i hate most in relationship is "lie" and "deceit".Why would u hide ur past relationship from ur current guy nd u stil keeps contact with him,its very obviours sometin can stil hapen between them be it unconsciously or consciously due to the affection they shared before.She wants to eat her cake and have it,it aint posible the guy wil feel he's been taking for a ride or fool.
Re: Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit by emendoi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
sekxy:

I asked her this..the day I posted it here..that was when she told me the truth that she bought it herself

i dont understand again. ..
why are you all finding it difficult to see deep into this ..the op is the soo called girlfriend Who lied to her guy and he only got to find out when he went through her charts...
this reminds me some time ago when my X tried to put her pregnancy on me knowing fully well that i never fail to use protection. only to go through her phone while she was fast asleep...the charts between her and her besty revealed she had about 3 other guys harvesting her punnany,and she doesnt know who to put it on.
i simply woke her up and sent her home
sekxy:

I asked her this..the day I posted it here..that was when she told me the truth that she bought it herself

why are you all finding it difficult to see deep into this ..the op is the soo called girlfriend Who lied to her guy and he only got to find out when he went through her charts...
this reminds me some time ago when my X tried to put her pregnancy on me knowing fully well that i never fail to use protection. only to go through her phone while she was fast asleep...the charts between her and her besty revealed she had about 3 other guys harvesting her punnany,and she doesnt know who to put it on.
sekxy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah / I Want To Reconstruct My Youth By Banging Young Girls / Who Knows Where This Spot Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.