Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly (2310 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by IamAirforce1: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by pabostt: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
staying with one woman is as easy as ABC...it just depends on the individual. I've been with my babe for over 2years now and I don't even think about cheating.

Your action just implies the premium you placed on the relationship. Thumb up and keep it up bro.
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Bobo airforce yìí tí yawere
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by hahn(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
still that senseless over aged Lil boy with an almost dead music career who won't still grow up

I pity for your family shaaa

He has to have a career first before it can even die tongue

2 Likes

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by debspauly(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
patosky3310:

U girls won't date the good guys, it's the bad guys that u date. When they start to do what they know how to do best, u begin to blame them. Too bad of u people.
how does my comment concern dating good or bad guys ...abeg I no understand.
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by davillian(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you truly love your bae, then 2weeks is not enough for you to get over her.
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
For sometime now I've been flaunting my new bae up and down this forum to whoever cared to listen that I got a new bae 2 weeks after breaking up with my former bae.

The honest truth is, I still miss my Ex because I've known her for 3 years and we were deeply in love before I dumped her.

I won't disclose why we separated.
But honestly I've missed the crazy things we usually do together.

I've missed the ass squeezing, the ass spanking, the laughter we had together, the smoke and drinks we had together.
I've missed the naughty naughty chats we usually engage ourselves in, I've so missed the hot ozza rooomy thingy and the bad asss smooches we enjoy together.

Honestly, my new girl is a perfect example of a good house wife but I'm a certified gee and bonafide stud and my Ex loved me like that

But this new baby of mine is yet to see the bad guy side of me and I don't know how she's gonna take it accept it because I the truth is "I no be gentle man like that".
u are not normal....changing girls as if u are changing shirts....I doubt if u even have a girl.....nonsense
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Fernandowski(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
hahn:

Jesus !!!!!!!!

my chest!!!! na so Una wicked for here??
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Josh44s(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
For sometime now I've been flaunting my new bae up and down this forum to whoever cared to listen that I got a new bae 2 weeks after breaking up with my former bae.

The honest truth is, I still miss my Ex because I've known her for 3 years and we were deeply in love before I dumped her.

I won't disclose why we separated.
But honestly I've missed the crazy things we usually do together.

I've missed the ass squeezing, the ass spanking, the laughter we had together, the smoke and drinks we had together.
I've missed the naughty naughty chats we usually engage ourselves in, I've so missed the hot ozza rooomy thingy and the bad asss smooches we enjoy together.

Honestly, my new girl is a perfect example of a good house wife but I'm a certified gee and bonafide stud and my Ex loved me like that

But this new baby of mine is yet to see the bad guy side of me and I don't know how she's gonna take it accept it because I the truth is "I no be gentle man like that".

Coming from someone who has a dead music career. I am not surprised at all cheesy

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Josh44s(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
hahn:

Oh Lawd!

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Hello.

Wow..

Is this you for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Believe That Some Nigerian Girls Have Yellow Teeth (photos) / Dorp You Number You Might Get A Date For Val And Location / READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.