Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum (6734 Views)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ghostscript(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Elfaris:

Eid Mubarak. May Allah accept our Ibadah during Ramadan.
Ameen Ameen bros

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Hash86(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid murabak my Muslim brothers may almighty Allah accept all our ibadat Ameen.

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by musa7m(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Ahmed4002:
Nairaland Muslim's takes this opportunity to wish all our readers a joyous and blessed Eid al Fitr, filled with celebration, generosity, and gratitude to Allah, Most High. We should also remember, in our duas and with our charity, those who are in unfortunate situations and are not able to celebrate this wonderful occasion. May Allah accept from us all. EID MUBARAK!

We should do what we are able to implement the other sunnahs of the Eid which can be found in the books of fiqh

Among them are:

-Taking a bath whether or not one is attending the Eid prayer and wearing one’s best clothes and best perfume.

-One should eat an odd number of dates before the Eid prayer and walk to the prayer, taking a longer route on the way there and returning by a different route.

-One should shake hands with one’s brethren, congratulate them on the Eid and ask that their actions be accepted by Allah.

-One should be especially generous to one’s family, display one’s happiness on the occasion and try to visit one’s relatives and friends.

Asslm, In truth, I can not quantify how much I have gained from you all in this Ramadan. Its quite impressive! No words could express my thanks. But Jakallah Khairan! May Allah forgive us, our Parents and make us dwellers of Aljannah.

On my part, for the series of msgs I forwarded to you some of which are awesome, funny or irrelevant, pls forgive me. This is just because I have you in my mind always. Note: You are always in my Prayers!

May Allah Spare our lives to see the end of Beautiful Month and yet another Ramadan.

May Allah respond to our supplications. Have blessed day.

#EidMubarak

Cc

Sisse
Mukina2
Lalasticlala
amen and you too

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by DMainMan: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak guys

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Mrreed(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:
i dont hate muslims but the hausa muslims that i know hardly pray in a mosque where other muslims from other tribes are imams e.g. Yoruba, ebira, nupe, etc

why?
this question of yours have been repeated my non-muslims countless times but people believe what they want to believe.
how would you (non-muslim) knw that hausas dont pray behind other tribes? do you follow them to the mosque to make enquiries about their tribe?
i am a yoruba man and i have been in Kaduna for more than 17months now so i can tell ds ur assertion is inductive and/or baseless. plenty times, we have been led by Imam from other tribes other than the Hausas in big mosques.
my brother, stop circulating unauthenticated msg, ne enlightened

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Mrreed(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:
i dont hate muslims but the hausa muslims that i know hardly pray in a mosque where other muslims from other tribes are imams e.g. Yoruba, ebira, nupe, etc

why?
this question of yours have been repeated my non-muslims countless times but people believe what they want to believe.
how would you (non-muslim) knw that hausas dont pray behind other tribes? do you follow them to the mosque to make enquiries about their tribe?
i am a yoruba man and i have been in Kaduna for more than 17months now so i can tell ds ur assertion is inductive and/or baseless. plenty times, we have been led by Imam from other tribes other than the Hausas in big mosques.
my brother, stop circulating unauthenticated msg, be enlightened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Afamed: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:
Someone said some muslims are superior to others.

The northern muslims doesnt pray in a mosque where a southern muslim is imam. Why the difference?
Someone like you who is filled with hates and deception said so but gullibly for you, you bothered not to verify before you jumped into conclusion. Insha Allah, there is no such mosque whether in the South or in the North that any Muslim be it Northern or Southern cant observe his Solat.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by fcacfc(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid mubarak to all my mothers,fathers,,,sisters and brothers in islam.

may we witness more eid on earth.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by keypad1: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Mrreed:

my brother, stop circulating unauthenticated msg, be enlightened
you are lying. I have many muslim friends here in kaduna, saw it in schools u cant deny the fact that hausa muslims dont pray in yoruba mosque, yoruba people normally get their own mosque due to this issue
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Suntzung: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak NAIRALAND
2 Mr Osawe, As Our Able Landload And Host, Where Is Our Sallah Gift?
grin grin grin
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by ismailibnbashir: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
happi eid ul fitr to all Muslims on naijaloaded may we all witness more of dis by d grace of god mashallah
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Kakamorufu(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
thanks so much.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Kabvert(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Taqabala Allâhu mina waminkum
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by keypad1: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Afamed:

Someone like you who is filled with hates and deception said so but gullibly for you, you bothered not to verify before you jumped into conclusion. Insha Allah, there is no such mosque whether in the South or in the North that any Muslim be it Northern or Southern cant observe his Solat.
here in kaduna hausa man does not enter yoruba man mosque. Truth
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by fiizznation: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Alhamdulillah..... Eid-mubarak to every Muslim on nairaland. cheesy cheesy
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:

Where are you in kaduna. I can drive all the way to Kano and take you around in kd to different mosques and we do a recording of the asked questions

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Afamed: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:
Why not take your bath and go to your church instead of being mischievous so early in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Mrreed(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:
you are lying. I have many muslim friends here in kaduna, saw it in schools u cant deny the fact that hausa muslims dont pray in yoruba mosque, yoruba people normally get their own mosque due to this issue
like i said, people believe what they want to believe. where do you stay in Kaduna?
i presently stay in mando, nd d mosque behind haa three Imam. one of them is a Yoruba man. officers mess has one civilan imam he is a yoruba man. even in the military which id heavily dominated by Hausa's has many non hausa imams. for the past 3years or more, the NAF imam has been an igala man. so what are you saying?
even in tudun wada and tudun nupawa we have plenty non hausa imam dere and members of the hausa tribe pray behind dem. i wont bother replying you again cos ur intention for askn this question is not for clarification but to spew ur usual hatred for the deen.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Mofpearl: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak

Taqabbala Allaah minna wa minkum. May Allaah accept it (good deeds) from us and from you.

2 Likes

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by okoolori(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Taqabbal allahu minna wa minkum (May Allah accept it from you and us)

May Allah Az’Wajjal accept our Sawm, Qiyam and all of our acts of Ibadah, forgive our sins and all our shortcomings. May Allah make us steadfast and righteous in fighting in his way and allow us the blessings to see another Ramadhan.

May the Mercy & Blessing’s of the Almighty be with you, your family, and friends during this auspicious Eid days and continue to be always and never forget the plight of Muslims and mankind the world over.

May your year ahead continue to be filled with a healthy, wealthy, and prosperous life, and may you have a joyous and spirited Eid day with all your loved ones …. Ameen

Have a most blessed day.

Respectfully in prayers & duas as always

Insh’a’Allah

Oko Olori
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by vannessa7(f): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Masha Allah ,Alhiamdulilah
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by cr7rooney10(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2017
May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Realgboyega(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
*EID MUBARAK*

*تقبل الله منا ومنكم صالح الأعمال،*

Taqabbala Llaahu min'naa wa min'kum

May Allah accept from us and you.

Eid Mubarak
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by money121(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, Peace and success. Hope Love and Laughter, warmth, wishes Joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, jubilations Became a part of your Eid and Your Life.
Happy Eid

1 Like

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by keypad1: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Mrreed:

like i said, people believe what they want to believe. where do you stay in Kaduna?
i presently stay in mando, nd d mosque behind haa three Imam. one of them is a Yoruba man. officers mess has one civilan imam he is a yoruba man. even in the military which id heavily dominated by Hausa's has many non hausa imams. for the past 3years or more, the NAF imam has been an igala man. so what are you saying?
even in tudun wada and tudun nupawa we have plenty non hausa imam dere and members of the hausa tribe pray behind dem. i wont bother replying you again cos ur intention for askn this question is not for clarification but to spew ur usual hatred for the deen.
am at kano road. In the military the hausa normally such small positions to the lesser muslims becos their target is to attain generalship. But on civilian grounds no yoruba imam will lead general prayers most especially today go to any praying and see who is leading prayers at every venue.

Behind my house now the yorubas have chosen a small private school for their own praying ground while the hausas are heading to the main govt primary football ground for prayers.

Tell me more bro
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Walexz02(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Alahamdulillah Happy Eid
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by DaBillionnaire: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Ahmed4002:

don't know what to say. I guess you don't like Muslims and Islam.

We don't hate people or non-muslims but we hate false and corruption.
But i believe everyone in islam is equal regardless of how many times you pray, or if you fast and that. it is not our place to judge who is a better muslim, if anyone is to judge its Allah(Swt).

Bro, jazakallaahu khayran. U hit d nail on d head. Lalasticlala, its 'eid day, 3 crates f maltina 4 Ahmed.
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Esji80(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2017
As we witness this great festival of joy,may Allah accept our good deeds,forgive us our shortcomings and grant us endless rahama here and hereafter.May He grant President Muhammadu Buhari speedy recovery,bestow on us absolute peace,unity and prosperity. Ameeen. Eidukum Mubarak,Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by harbjar(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
keypad1:

why?
am sad to tell you that this nothing but a lie.. blatant one.. just take ur time and peep in a mosque when prayer is going on nd u will see hausas in the front roll at back of a yoruba imam....
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ahmed4002(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Bro, jazakallaahu khayran. U hit d nail on d head. Lalasticlala, its 'eid day, 3 crates f maltina 4 Ahmed.

Thank you billions.
Eid Mubarak
Re: EID Mubarak To The Entire Nairaland Forum by Ayomideen(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak to Everyone​!!
May all our prayers be answered!!
Alhamdullilah
May we witness many more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evils Of One Of The Sufi Tariqa – Tijaniyyah.... / Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names / Facts You Need To Know about Shaytaan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.