Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False' (471 Views)

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English / Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False' by ebosie11(f): 5:41am On Jun 25, 2017
Below is what Abba Kyari wrote.......

'Friends: Pls the story going Round in the Social Media that I Responded to the Negative Remarks made Against us by Actress Kate Henshaw is False. That Statement is not from me. Number 1) Am too busy to Respond to this type of Trivial Issues though it's Unfortunate that When Somebody Goes Extra Length and Spent Several Years Chasing an Extremely Smart, Notorious and Deadly Criminal Terrorizing Innocent Citizens of this Country for over 20yrs and Suddenly Somebody feels Ridiculing Us is the best thing to do. (2) The Group Picture we had With Our Biggest Catch Evans was meant to be in our Personal IRT Achievement Album not the Social Media and Upto this moment we don't know who Sent it to the Social Media, 3) We have Hard Copy Album That Carry all Pictures of our Outstanding Achievements like the Arrest of Godogodo, China, Nnamdi, Yemi Boss, Abdullahi, Victor, Vampire etc etc, These are the pictures/Album that we keep even after Retirement to Celebrate our Achievements and those pictures are for this Album not Social Media. 4) Am Happy to Snap the pictures with Evans our Biggest Catch like we did during Godogodo etc and it will remain in My Album for life and By GOD's Grace My Grandchildren will See same Pictures and give Kudos to their Grandpa. 5) Pls She is entitled to her Opinion, I Solicit that nobody Should Join Issues with her and I wish her the best. Many Many Thanks to All my Friends and Well-wishers'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/abba-kyari-denies-responding-to.html?m=1

Re: Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False' by manmind: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Is ok
Re: Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False' by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Sir please keep a low profile life

You are doing a great job

For the sake of your family

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False' by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Exports Yam In Readiness For Regional Government / What UK PM, Theresa May Told Me About Biafrexit - Orji Uzor Kalu (video) / The Nature Of Buhari's Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.