Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags (28867 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by orisa37: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by orisa37: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2017
No law enforcement. Play back the Film and let IGP ARREST THEM AND THEIR FLAGS.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by justiniyke29: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Weselion:

Imo, Abia and Anambra has oil. But is this oil in large quantities? Is it enough to sustain the state talkless of other states? Mind you, Calabar is not part of Biafra. An average Calabar man does not support Biafra.

The oil big wigs are Calabar, Bayelsa, Delta and Portharcourt.

I repeat my question again. Does the east really have oil?
IMO has in enough quantities and calabar is in southeast. its akwaibom that is in ss. but am nt praying 4 biafra just wanted 2 correct u. i dont believe dat our diff ethnic group is d prob rather our leader.moreover its only those dat dnt ave investment in other state dat cry 4 biafra

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by justiniyke29: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Nellybii:

Switzerland has almost zero crime rate. You forgot to talk about the criminal nature of the Igbos. They litter every prison every where. You think if the Swiss have been kidnapping foreigners and selling fake drugs they would be where they are today?
Mannerless criminals all.
Grant Biafra to these miscreants and watch crime rate nose dive to zero percent in Nigeria.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by texazzpete(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2017
gentlechyke:

Please in a bid to disprove the claims of the writer, do you also know about the budget, education expectations, favoritism when it comes to job opportunity which is clearly visible to the blind, inadequate federal infrastructures and some what more...leave the matter and channel your energy in researching about the agitations and the way out.

can you show me proof that your democratically elected leaders (Governors and legislators) have been actively pushing for Federal projects in the South East? The deputy Senate President is from the South east and yet no overt pressure to build the 2nd Niger bridge, for example.

Where is your proof that Igbos are denied job opportunities as a deliberate thematic act of marginalization ? We all know nepotism and ethnic bias is in full sway in the civil service from all sides. For sure, Someone like me from Edo state will probably find it harder to get a job in Abia ahead of a south easterner. This happens in Nigeria. You sure it's a problem for igbos alone?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingthreatz: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
gentlechyke:

poo. kill yourself

After everyone in your village do the same
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
texazzpete:

can you show me proof that your democratically elected leaders (Governors and legislators) have been actively pushing for Federal projects in the South East? The deputy Senate President is from the South east and yet no overt pressure to build the 2nd Niger bridge, for example.

Where is your proof that Igbos are denied job opportunities as a deliberate thematic act of marginalization ? We all know nepotism and ethnic bias is in full sway in the civil service from all sides. For sure, Someone like me from Edo state will probably find it harder to get a job in Abia ahead of a south easterner. This happens in Nigeria. You sure it's a problem for igbos alone?

Cool. But brother you need to see the look of disdain in the faces of HR when you mention Igbo origin. It is bad
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
belzabull:
thank you for this comment.

Do not bother about the SE having any oil or not. Switzerland has no single drop of oil, but are a million times better than your Nigeria. I hope you are able to make some sense out of this

However your last sentence is what I'm really interested in and I'm willing to learn something today

Please tell, how exactly do Igbos like dominating others?

Oh you're welcome.

Great to know about Switzerland. Well, I suggest you demand to know what economic blueprint your leader has for you, in order to avoid stories that touch. Remember what happened to Nigeria when Buhari came in without economic plan. Una body go tell you.

About the "dominating" issue, maybe I'm guilty of stereotyping you. But then we shall see, shan't we?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
justiniyke29:
IF U CHECKED U WOULD AVE KNOWN DAT IMO,ABIA,ANAMBRA ND CALABAR HAS OIL

I think Enugu and Ebonyi also have oil. In fact, all SE states have oil.

Calabar isn't SE, sir.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
phenomem:

My man quiet there. They've been watching you since 1962 and we've been watching you since 2015.your problem is you online Nigeria when it is sweet. when it goes south you won run. Hypocrites

Don't mind them. I still believe this whole shout of marginalisation came as a result of the disappointment of some people over Buhari's win in 2015.

Jonathan won in 2011, Boko haram guys crept up (our eastern brothers were quiet). A northern man became the President and IPOB/militants sprang up almost immediately.

I believe all these movements are sponsored. I'm just tired of Nigerians. Can we not just see the manipulation?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
texazzpete:

Two bottles of chilled Orijin awaits you.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
gentlechyke:

Cool. But brother you need to see the look of disdain in the faces of HR when you mention Igbo origin. It is bad

Who is HR?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by gentlechyke(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Who is HR?

Temi. please e don do. can we relate on another topic?? the negative vibes already killing my ataraxia.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
gentlechyke:

Temi. please e don do. can we relate on another topic?? the negative vibes already killing my ataraxia.

Lmao! SMH sir.

I rest my case.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingzizzy: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
taiyeayodeji:
i am so sad that most of our youth dont know the effects of war,i watched an events where nnamdi kanu was begging from Ibos in USA for guns AND SAYING those in UK dont have money to give them guns.Ofcourse, i believe the Ibos have a right to a self existence state.However, i believe that the steps taking towards it is totally wrong and it may be absurd to compare europe and asia with Africa.If you say malysia broke, pakistan broke up, united arab broke up etc.These are two different continents and different scenerio. If you say the new trend is conducting referendum, has africa got to this level where people carry out referendum without being manipulated.Our elections are manipulated in Nigeria and i dont see any elections that is not manipulated,so asking for referendum in Africa may not be the solution. I must say that the comfortable Nigerian Igbos wont want to disintegrate, there is power in a bigger country than a smaller country.I strongly believe that the Biafra issue will come to pass some day in future, when this come, it would come naturally without any violence.Now it will be hyprocritical to deny that the approach taken by Nnamdi Kalu is a violent option,His words are not polite as a leader, he speaks carelessly which is not expected of a leader.The process of disintegeration is a long process and not something to be rushed at, there is need to plan and also it is in phases.i watched a video on the Nigerian Civil war and i saw that the Igbos lost greatly during the war, lots of children died of hunger,lots of casualty on the biafran side.There were no sign of war in the Nigerian cities, activities were going on as normal in the Nigerian states while billions of innocent igbos were dieing in masses.i am sorry,i have africans friends who have experienced war and they will tell you that war is nothing good and they wish all africans would learn from their cases.Dont be decieved by those who are saying that they can bring Biafra out without war but by referendum, what step has kanu taken towards approaching this, has he met the united nation.Does he have support of the UNITED NATION.I must say doing this without any support may cause another genocide.I believe the igbos claim to be christians,do they really know if this is the right time for BIAFRA to come out.What i believe should be done now is for Nigerians to call for restructuring, every state should be independent and control its resources and also send a share to the federal government.it is sad that most people financing Biafra are abroad, in the event of war, their family are out of nigeria,and they wont be there to die ,let our youth recieve common sense and fight against corruption and bad rulers.The Ibos are very rich and successful people in the whole world, i believe that if they develop their region without waiting for the government, the life of the people can be comfortable and the standard of living improved greatly.

Nobody is talking about war, what they are saying is referendum. Referendum is not usually manipulated because those who would manipulate it have nothing to gain. It is not like usual elections where people are fighting office
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
bigfish3k:

one Igbo later becoming twenty
is there anything wrong in that?
any law against that? either morally or..
did that hurt anybody?
instead its adding positively to the IGR of the host
why not emulate them in that good gesture if it has improved their lives

Igbos are good for nothing sack of shiit. Only good in doing business but when you talk about political leadership skills they will spoil the show, the okonta warriors refuse to go home they keep reincarnating with the same scars of the 60/70s.

Biko, I can not be in Nigeria and allow my own Igbo brother to sell me and my entire household because of plate of akpu with ugu soup and after run away leaving me in everlasting debt.

Sorry to break it to you Igbos still have a lot of schooling to do and when they're matured we will call them again to the table for talks about biafra. Even Madame Angela said the same about UK yesterday as ancient, powerful and organized as UK, even a fetus biafra is kicking. I laugh in British slang cool
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingzizzy: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
afroxyz:

What about south Sudan and Eritrea?

The 6 countries that broke away from Yugoslavia are among the poorest in the world

Please don't deceive yourself. Biafra has no oil. The urhibis, itshekiris even the ikwerre man would not follow you.

Igbos can't even be united against a common enemy, how would they do in times of peace. Keep allowing nnamdi KANU, a British citizen to be deceiving you. If he was Biafra to the nine, why did he beg the British government to intervene using his citizenship as a ploy? Zombie. You can remain in hiafra, I dey Lagos. I go dey visit una once in two years. Anu mpa

The only person who is decieved here is you who thinks it is the job of the white man to give you rour country
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingzizzy: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
isalie:

Igbos are good for nothing sack of shiit. Only good in doing business but when you talk about political leadership skills they will spoil the show, the okonta warriors refuse to go home they keep reincarnating with the same scars of the 60/70s.

Biko, I can not be in Nigeria and allow my own Igbo brother to sell me and my entire household because of plate of akpu with ugu soup and after run away leaving me in everlasting debt.

Sorry to break it to you Igbos still have a lot of schooling to do and when they're matured we will call them again to the table for talks about biafra. Even Madame Angela said the same about UK yesterday as ancient, powerful and organized as UK, even a fetus biafra is licking. I laugh in British slang cool

And yet you are the one begging for 'one Nigeria'
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

And yet you are the one begging for 'one Nigeria'

You get the whole begging point wrong my brother. As it is now the division of Nigeria is unthinkable and the talk about it is a joke.
Brother common, why not look at the big picture and see everything that is good in this fertile ground called Nigeria? You're losing out o. Ehen don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by belzabull(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Oh you're welcome.

Great to know about Switzerland. Well, I suggest you demand to know what economic blueprint your leader has for you, in order to avoid stories that touch. Remember what happened to Nigeria when Buhari came in without economic plan. Una body go tell you.

About the "dominating" issue, maybe I'm guilty of stereotyping you. But then we shall see, shan't we?
Ermm...your concerned is noted, however I feel obliged to inform you that there is not only an economic blue print but also an administrative blue print by the IPOB leadership on governance and survival of the proposed Biafran nation, so worry less about that and worry more about what will be left of your country after a split.

I am sure you are one of those who told whoever cared to listen that buhari was the best thing after sliced bread, today you are gnashing your teeth over his obviously leadership flaws- the point is, you should worry more about making the right decision/ choices for yourselves and let those who believe in the Biafran course worry about theirs.

On domineering, the thing is people like you just pick up a line albeit a lie from someone or social media and begin to use shamelessly even when you don't understand what it means or the context in which it's being used, otherwise if you do, an apology from you stereotyping would have been needless.

Just like you keep making baseless assumptions with using South Sudan as an example, forgetting or being oblivious of the fact that former USSR split into about 15 country each of which is thousand times better than your country.

Sometimes it good to speak with knowledge and not revel in ignorance just because some fellow uninformed persons and out of mischief too, chose to peddle such falsehood/misinformation.

All in all, do not worry about how 'body go tell' us, rather worry about how you'll be shitting in your pant when the time comes

#bye
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by ALAYORMII: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
No! I haven't, look! no one is talking about war, people aren't stupid not like in thone days, no one wants to lose their fortunes, properties or families.

And as in the case of Kanu if you or anyone else has already made up your minds about him it would be difficult to for anyone to passuade or convince you to believe any different.

Have watched a video of Kanu saying they will burn down Nigeria and kill everyone not in support of Biafra
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingzizzy: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
isalie:

You get the whole begging point wrong my brother. As it is now the division of Nigeria is unthinkable and the talk about it is a joke.
Brother common, why not look at the big picture and see everything that is good in this fertile ground called Nigeria? You're losing out o. Ehen don't say I didn't tell you

Read the below and tell me more about this so called fertile ground

History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

July 1966:- Over 300 Igbo officers of the Nigerian Army murdered

1966:- Over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children massacred all over the North

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

This is the cost of "One Nigeria"
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Read the below and tell me more about this so called fertile ground

USA the free world has a similar history concerning the blacks and you know the rest of the story. Igbos are always making trouble and I wonder what sort of white washing they are given. I look forward to the time Igbos will out grow this agitation and join the rest of their brothers and sisters to move the country forward together. The same way I wish that politicians should out grow using light, food and shelter which are our basic needs to play politics. Join us brother, help us build a stronger Nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Kay17: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lobolintin:

Ohaneze idigbo had set up a committee on that ..brother too late

IPOB doesnt have a latent ideology that addresses the concerns of the underprivileged and lower class in the East. This is why the elite will hijack this IPOB "revolution" by having committees which have the concerns of the elite in mind.

No one governs well with committees

At least you agree that IPOB hasn't weighed the economic consequences of a probable secession not to speak of the other issues like citizenship, property rights, human rights etc
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by justiniyke29: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
TemmyTee82:

I think Enugu and Ebonyi also have oil. In fact, all SE states have oil.

Calabar isn't SE, sir.
I thought dey were,thanks 4 d correction,would check on it

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingzizzy: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
isalie:

USA the free world has a similar history concerning the blacks and you know the rest of the story. Igbos are always making trouble and I wonder what sort of white washing they are given. I look forward to the time Igbos will out grow this agitation and join the rest of their brothers and sisters to move the country forward together. The same way I wish that politicians should out grow using light, food and shelter which are our basic needs to play politics. Join us brother, help us build a stronger Nigeria

Dont use America in this context, America is not a nation of indigenous people like Nigeria is. Igbos have routinely slaughtered in Nigeria since 1945 to this day and you are asking them to give up their agitation to their God given right to freedom to embrace a country that killed them in the millions in the name of a united Nigeria.

Nigeria is but the mere artificial creation of the white man. That the British forced all of us together does not mean we have to carry on forcing each to be together. Nobody gave their consent to the creation of Nigeria so Nigeria is illegal

They should stop all this nonsense and give Igbos a referendum so we get out this burning house of Lord Lugard called Nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Kay17: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
belzabull:
Ermm...your concerned is noted, however I feel obliged to inform you that there is not only an economic blue print but also an administrative blue print by the IPOB leadership on governance and survival of the proposed Biafran nation, so worry less about that and worry more about what will be left of your country after a split.

I am sure you are one of those who told whoever cared to listen that buhari was the best thing after sliced bread, today you are gnashing your teeth over his obviously leadership flaws- the point is, you should worry more about making the right decision/ choices for yourselves and let those who believe in the Biafran course worry about theirs.

On domineering, the thing is people like you just pick up a line albeit a lie from someone or social media and begin to use shamelessly even when you don't understand what it means or the context in which it's being used, otherwise if you do, an apology from you stereotyping would have been needless.

Just like you keep making baseless assumptions with using South Sudan as an example, forgetting or being oblivious of the fact that former USSR split into about 15 country each of which is thousand times better than your country.

Sometimes it good to speak with knowledge and not revel in ignorance just because some fellow uninformed persons and out of mischief too, chose to peddle such falsehood/misinformation.

All in all, do not worry about how 'body go tell' us, rather worry about how you'll be shitting in your pant when the time comes

#bye

1. You speak like the very act of breaking up a country is a harbinger of good fortune and incredible success. You mention the mighty USSR and indicate that the constituents are successful without any other light shed on their socio economic and political circumstances. Yet you praise knowledge but you don't practise it.

2. What is this economic and administrative blueprint the IPOB have? Why is it made a top secret and not revealed to the very people who need it. The blueprint is the litmus test for the success of a secession. It is the equivalent of a business plan upon which the success of a business is adjudged.

3. I understand that Buhari's govt hasnt being the most inspiring one and his policies are unpopular. Yet you don't seem to appreciate the forces of the global economy and its impact on us. And it's impact on a fragile Biafra

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Kay17: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Dont use America in this context, America is not a nation of indigenous people like Nigeria is. Igbos have routinely slaughtered in Nigeria since 1945 to this day and you are asking them to give up their agitation to their God given right to freedom to embrace a country that killed them in the millions in the name of a united Nigeria.

Nigeria is but the mere artificial creation of the white man. That the British forced all of us together does not mean we have to carry on forcing each to be together. Nobody gave their consent to the creation of Nigeria so Nigeria is illegal

They should stop all this nonsense and give Igbos a referendum so we get out this burning house of Lord Lugard called Nigeria

1. You mentioned Igbos are regularly slaughtered without stating if such incidents are state sponsored or at least have a wide community support across Northern Nigeria or spontaneous clashes.

2. Nigeria is clearly an incident from an imperial conquest but that is how history works! No one comes together to create a state. Usually there are pre-existing conditions that catalyze nation building just as how Biafra comes to exist and Igbo consciousness grows. Biafra has only as much legitimacy as Nigeria.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Like I said I wonder what sort of brainwashing they have fed you guys. I can see that you like the sound of your own voice but you're all wrong about your claims and points.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by kingzizzy: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2017
isalie:

Like I said I wonder what sort of brainwashing they have fed you guys. I can see that you like the sound of your own voice but you're all wrong about your claims and points.

That is what people who have no counter argument to superior points often say. The only brrainwashing here are you Nigerians who think Lugard can come from Europe to give you your country.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
justiniyke29:
IF U CHECKED U WOULD AVE KNOWN DAT IMO,ABIA,ANAMBRA ND CALABAR HAS OIL

How ignorant are these Liepobs ? as in to you Calabar is a south East state ?... Una no even know una territory but dey claim countryhood.. next tym folow annex Cameroon put.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.