Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags (28860 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags by TemmyTee82(f): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2017
belzabull:
Ermm...your concerned is noted, however I feel obliged to inform you that there is not only an economic blue print but also an administrative blue print by the IPOB leadership on governance and survival of the proposed Biafran nation, so worry less about that and worry more about what will be left of your country after a split.

I am sure you are one of those who told whoever cared to listen that buhari was the best thing after sliced bread, today you are gnashing your teeth over his obviously leadership flaws- the point is, you should worry more about making the right decision/ choices for yourselves and let those who believe in the Biafran course worry about theirs.

On domineering, the thing is people like you just pick up a line albeit a lie from someone or social media and begin to use shamelessly even when you don't understand what it means or the context in which it's being used, otherwise if you do, an apology from you stereotyping would have been needless.

Just like you keep making baseless assumptions with using South Sudan as an example, forgetting or being oblivious of the fact that former USSR split into about 15 country each of which is thousand times better than your country.

Sometimes it good to speak with knowledge and not revel in ignorance just because some fellow uninformed persons and out of mischief too, chose to peddle such falsehood/misinformation.

All in all, do not worry about how 'body go tell' us, rather worry about how you'll be shitting in your pant when the time comes

#bye

You have a plan? Good luck to you then. What will be left of my country? Of course the normal Nigerian map minus Igboland.

Maybe you shouldn't make "baseless assumptions" about me either. You don't know me. I am politically very passive. Didn't like the idea of Jonathan, but wasn't crazy about Buhari either. Didn't vote in 2015, don't even have a voter's card.

Who said I made any apologies? I already said we would see, saidn't I?

I never mentioned South Sudan, dear, but I think you should not be in a hurry to discard their experience though. USSR split...and you know they are doing better because? Because nobody ever hears their names anywhere? There is a certain amount of strength in number and size, sweetheart. Think about this.

Yeah it is good to speak with knowledge, no arguments here.....
.......but about shitting in our pants because Igbos are leaving? Wait, let me laugh first.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time / South South Governors Meet Gambari, Table Demands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.