Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People (13318 Views)

I Held Peace Talks With Venezuelan President, Says Kalu / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Quit Notice:Igbo Community Hold Meeting With Borno People,Say No 2 Division(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by augustine: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:
These Igbo people are everywhere I tell you and well appreciated by Hausa-Fulani. Have you ever seen Hausa-Fulani sit in tables like these with Yorubaas?
In Borno state, you have Kanuri and Beriberi as majority tribes (About 75%)
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
UMU ATURU EJI ACHU AJA. When you guys are dead,we will post your pictures online and then give UN proof we don't belong here. Thanks in advance
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
meeky007:
so there are ibos living i borno today.............................................................
i weak!!
ofcourse,my cousin who is igbo was born in borno,lived a while in d east n lagos then tried travelling to south africa but was reported then he did d unthinkable.In d heat of d biking harangue madness he told us dat he was going back to the place of his birth.Nothing we said could deter him.He went to borno.Now he is married to another igbo girl born in borno n just finished a house in d village.
there r igbos n there r IPOB members.dnt confuse d two.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by ngolokante(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:
These Igbo people are everywhere I tell you and well appreciated by Hausa-Fulani. Have you ever seen Hausa-Fulani sit in tables like these with Yorubaas?

Hahaha... Why should Hausas and Yorubas sit in tables like this? Those 2 tribes have realised that regardless of their differences and misunderstandings, they stand to gain from each other than preach hate and sow seeds of discord between themselves... They also put their money where their mouth is, unlike some members of one tribe like that shout division with one side of the mouth and beg for unity with another... Well appreciated indeed

2 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Ddaji(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
My office colleague who is from borno state told me a case of one Igbo man who is friend to his Dad.At the peak of bokoharam crises his relatives advice him to relocate back to east, he sold his house in Maiduguri N6m and relocated back home with his family, unfortunately he was kidnapped in the east.they family paid N4m to secured his release. The same week he went back to Maiduguri and begged the guy that bought his house to collect his money.He said he prepare to be kill bokoharam then to be kill by wickedness of his brothers.

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Ayiba360: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibos, yoruba nd hausa shud rili sort themselves out, i love d biafra movement bt nigeria is beta nd stronger 2geda. If we brk, we will fall; u will neva knw d importance of a spoon until u r in need of 1.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Duru009(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
So thy are still Igbo's leaving in the north!!!!

Igbo's don't give up easily. Very hardworking pple.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Viergeachar: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:

cos Yorubas are no slaves!

We own this country!!

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by coptic: 12:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Ddaji:
My office colleague who is from borno state told me a case of one Igbo man who is friend to his Dad.At the peak of bokoharam crises his relatives advice him to relocate back to east, he sold his house in Maiduguri N6m and relocated back home with his family, unfortunately he was kidnapped in the east.they family paid N4m to secured his release. The same week he went back to Maiduguri and begged the guy that bought his house to collect his money.He said he prepare to be kill bokoharam then to be kill by wickedness of his brothers.

This happened for real?
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2017
meeky007:
so there are ibos living i borno today.............................................................
i weak!!

So you no know?
See as them pack themselves like sardines full for Shekau Boko Haram dessert HQ, benefiting and begging not to be evicted from the north and One Nigeria; yet their kinsmen in the SE still have the audacity to call this country a zoo - use sense imagine why they still chose Borno over their homeland in the east? .

3 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Razorblades: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2017
jordinsparkles:
stale news

Mschew

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Davidevare(m): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2017
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

#One_love_Nigeria.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by mecussey(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2017
meeky007:
i weak!!

Exactly my question...i dont believe this. It is certain they have no place to go again...abi na the case of stubborn fly...well na them sabi.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by johntolu: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Mambox:

Igbos getvarea for Borno sef. Even in the heat of the Book Haram crises, many didn't leave because that's the only home they ever knew.

You mean even the Igbos living in the 'Boko-Haram terrorized' North East region, are also reluctant to go back home to Biafra Land?
The Arewa Youths just scored an 'offside goal' against the Igbos with the ultimatum issued to them to leave the North and go back home to activate Biafra Republic which the Igbo race have been clamoring for.
The Igbo community in Northern Nigeria are making the North look like a better place to live than other parts of Nigeria with their reluctance to call the bluff of the Arewa Youths and their silly ultimatum.

2 Likes

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by DrGoodmanFather: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:

It is because the chest beater igbos are scared of being killed and chased away. Yorubas always respect their host unlike you Developers.
Yoruba co exists. Our tolerance made you make our places your home.

1 Like

Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by kamalsal: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Well these are not Hausa or Fulani cos Borno state has no indigineous Hausa or Fulani
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Hopeful20100: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
kamalsal:

Well these are not Hausa or Fulani cos Borno state has no indigineous Hausa or Fulani

Do Kaduna, Niger state, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi, Nasarawa have Indigenous Hausa-Fulani? The answer is No. But some how, they always find their way to occupy these states. Borno and Adamawa are no different.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Ddaji(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2017
coptic:

This happened for real?
Bros I swear to God isn't fiction that is what he told me.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Freeman59: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2017
APCsupporter:

you just described your father. I was expecting them to shun the meeting and insist on leaving

You are just a worthless APC supporter. Who cares about your opinion?
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by APCsupporter: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Freeman59:

You are just a worthless APC supporter. Who cares about your opinion?
hundreds of your people docheesy
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Adeboyefa(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
So you still prefer Borno State to your Igbo land in spite of the incessant bombings (especially University of Maiduguri)? How can Boko Haram , which kills Northern Muslims, spare you even if you pacify the reasonable Northerners to let you stay?

Forget your investments and go back home. Run for your lives and don't look back. Remember Lot's wife.
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by honourhim: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2017
The fools here who lied that the Borno meeting was for igbos to beg hausa should read the news below. I am not here to defend ipob. I am not their member and i dont believe in their seccession agenda but i hate it when people tell lies anyhow.

Biafrannuke:

The Borno State Progressive Association (BOSPA) has on Saturday called on Igbo communities, particularly those residing in the state to come out and condemn the unlawful agitation for the creation of Sovereign State of Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu.

This is even as BOSPA strongly condemned the quit notice issued to Igbos living in Northern Nigeria by Coalition of Arewa Youths, insisting that the association is fully committed to one Nigeria and therefore disassociated itself from the ‘Quit Notice’.

This was disclosed by the Chairman of BOSPA, Ashiekh Mamman Gadai at a meeting with members of Igbo community and Igbo Welfare Association in Maiduguri, the state capital.

During the meeting which was attended by President General of Igbo Community in the state, Chief Maclaw Nwaogu, state Commissioners including that of Local Government and Emirate Affairs, Usman Zanna and Attorney General of the State, Barister Kaka Shehu Lawan, BOSPA Chairman said, the association while expressing its appreciation to governor Kashim Shettima, who in his capacity as Chairman of Northern Governors Forum was among the first to condemned the quit notice by Coalition of Arewa Youths and the foster of unity displayed by Igbo Community in the state.

He, however, said; ” We have been living peacefully with our Igbo brothers in the state and the country as a whole, and i want to call on the Igbos residing in the state to come out and totally condemn agitation for creation of Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu.

“As BOSPA, we recognize the importance of Igbos in moving our state forward, and we wish to assure Igbo Community in the state that their safety is guaranteed”. Gadai stated.

Responding, the President General of Igbo community, Chief Nwaogu thanked BOSPA for initiating the meeting on the quit notice issued by Kanu which had generated public concern all over the country.

He said, Igbos in the state have been living peacefully with one another in Borno since time immemorial, and commended governor Shettima for his effort in assisting Igbo community in the state, stressing that, none of his member will move an inch out of Borno, as Igbos will continue to contribute their own quota in moving the state forward.

In his address, governor Shettima who was represented by Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General of the state, Barister Kaka Shehu Lawal, assured Igbo communities and other people of the state of fair treatment in the discharge of his duties.

He noted that anything that would cause disunity among the people of the state which had already suffered from the hands of insurgents is highly intolerable and regretted.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/25/biafra-group-calls-igbo-residents-maiduguri-condemn-agitation-kanu/
Re: QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People by Yyeske(m): 1:51am On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
The fools here who lied that the Borno meeting was for igbos to beg hausa should read the news below. I am not here to defend ipob. I am not their member and i dont believe in their seccession agenda but i hate it when people tell lies anyhow.

Continue your lies in your foolery, why didn't the Igbos Insisted on coming back to the SE instead of attending a peace meeting? Better tell those you know up north to start relocating from the rest of the north. If e don start, e don start be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Blames Oil Companies For Violence In Rivers / What Workers Should Do To Those Refusing To Pay 30k Minimum Wage – Shehu Sani / Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.