Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,747 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu (1529 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by cursedAbiola(f): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
And by winning team, you mean I should start shouting "afonja" like a mad cow, bow before Kanu and his statue, claim Judaism which I know absolutely nothing about, curse Northerners and Muslims, hate Yorubas, hate Hausas, attach myself by force to people who've told me on countless occasions they don't share my vision of the future, and celebrate criminals as long as they are my tribesmen.

I'd rather pass bro.

Y'all can have the "winning team" to yourselves.
[/s]
shatap

3 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yup

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless umuchineke.
God bless FFK and some other Yoruba Christians that believe in freedom .

As for afonja Muslims and @bokis that are major antagonists of Biafra, I hand you people's case over to God.
Hahahaha, grin, how do recognise afonja muslims?

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode a former minister of aviation has showered encomiums on the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Fani-Kayode on his twitter handle said Kanu is a lion of the east, the strength of the Igbo and the rising star of Biafra.

The former minister of aviation said the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is of courage and conviction.

Meanwhile NAIJ.com earlier spotted Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, June 20, in the presence of a mammoth crowed of IPOB members gathered in his father’s palace at Isiama Afara-Ukwu Ibeku Umuahia, the Abia state capital, told all Igbos to boycott both the November 2017 gubernatorial election in Anambra state and the 2019 general election should the federal government fail to do nothing about restoration of Biafra.

NAIJ.com recalls that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has declared that Bayelsa is not a south-south state but part of the south-east.

This means that if eventually Biafra finally comes into existence, Bayelsa would be part of the new country, according to Kanu’s explanation.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1111651-i-proud-lion-east-fani-kayode-sings-nnamdi-kanus-praises.html

Fkatinos can have Ffk we are done with him

Lol

Oduduwa republic loading from Delta to kwara

The largest and most successful economy in Africa

#herewecome
Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by moneyest(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra is treason. You once recited the National anthem and plegde in your primary and secondary school. Doing so means you swore an oath to the Nigerian state. Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man for bringing confusion amongst igbo's. Sane igbo's love Nigeria. Shun biafra

That stu.pid oath u re talking about can be likened to a case where ur grand dad dedicates u to an idol when u re only 4 yrs old and he makes u recite some senseless and fetish incantations which u re ignorant of its eternal implications as at that time. every single human being in Africa has/had some sort of connection with an idol but Christ came to set us free from any miserable bondage and devilish convenant that we have/had ignorantly entered into. BIAFRA has come as a sort of spiritual deliverance and there is nothing I mean absolutely nothing that will hinder the liberation of my people. God bless BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra will never come

Biafra is not your business and doesn't affect you or your people. Spend more time writing about Nigeria and not trolling all Biafra threads. I've seen you in couple of Biafra related thread, truly, you're in pain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra>>river State Women Protest. / Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm / Should Buhari Be Impeached For Signing $650 Contract On Sick Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.