Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki (1764 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by mikeycharles(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Nairaland (SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) cordially invites you to her 2-day seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies"
I wish to welcome new and existing members of Nairaland, I'm your host Micheal.

A brief history of SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, the association started in 2005 but grew to prominence in the late '07, during this period our members grew from a few hundred to about 1000. Presently as of 2017 we are pleased to announce that we have now gathered about 5,000 registered members.

This year we are hosting our seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies" our guest speaker and patron Sarrki from the politics section have highlighted 5 ways to book space.
Please wait as we welcome our guest speaker for tonight.

I'm Sarrki from the politics section and I'm here to give you "5 ways to book space"

1. First and foremost get a very good internet connection preferably WiFi or an Etisalat SIM
2. When a topic is created, reply with 'a', 'g' etc. Then go back and skim through the article and give your reply.
3. Be "very" controversial in your replies, I wouldn't have been the guest speaker for today's seminar if I wasn't controversial.
4. Jump on any thread carrying the word snake and your reply is sure to make front page.
5. Lastly trust your instincts when replying to a post, so as to make FTC ( Lala pays for those who make FTC).

Thank you for your time.

*Ladies and gentlemen you've all heard it from our very own Sarrki.

Item 7 is been distributed, pls get your own.

4 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by iaamxavier(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nawa ooo when God was sharing sense I wondering where this ones were SMH

1 Like

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by BrokenTV: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by diablos: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
The OP must be a yaba left patient.
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by sKeetz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
CHarly, I think he is talking about space bookers association of Nigeria.
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by timilehing(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
diablos:
Which drugs are u taking cuz my own page says 1,828,609 members.... whenever u inhale that expired chemical, try and sleep for atleast 5hrs before u attempt to wakeup and do anything useful with ur brain. undecided
You're just dum§. Not all Nairalanders are space bookers & the Op is only referring to those who are.

3 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by sarrki(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
mikeycharles:
Nairaland (SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) cordially invites you to her 2-day seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies"
I wish to welcome new and existing members of Nairaland, I'm your host Micheal.

A brief history of Nairaland, the association started in 2005 but grew to prominence in the late '07, during this period our members grew from a few hundred to about 1000. Presently as of 2017 we are pleased to announce that we have now gathered about 5,000 registered members.

This year we are hosting our seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies" our guest speaker and patron Sarrki from the politics section have highlighted 5 ways to book space.
Please wait as welcome our guest speaker for tonight.

lipsrsealed
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by olenyi: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha.

Nairaland have killed me.

What wouldn't one see here?

3 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by olenyi: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
timilehing:
You're just dum§. Not all Nairalanders are space bookers & the Op is only referring to those who are.

Their wasn't any need for the insults now.

Semper fidelis - always faithful.

1 Like

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by emmayayodeji(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
booked
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by diablos: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
timilehing:
[/s]

Your mum is dumber... she's probably the secretary of space bookers association, no wonder u rushed like a guinea pig to whine all over the place. undecided
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by success1smyn(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
f
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by mikeycharles(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
sarrki:

lipsrsealed
Finally, our guest speaker has arrived, I've just been informed he won't be able to give his speech due to an ongoing argument in the politics section, but he was kind enough to hand me a copy of his speech tittled " 5 Ways to Book Space"

4 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by mikeycharles(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
member spotted

2 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by mikeycharles(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
success1smyn:
f
another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
This cracked me up...lol. Following.

3 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by mikeycharles(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
emmayayodeji:
booked
S B A N for life

4 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by success1smyn(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
mikeycharles:
another one
I mean following grin
mikeycharles:
another one
I mean following
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by mikeycharles(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
success1smyn:
I mean following grin I mean following
I just hailed a fellow member
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
s

2 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by hucienda: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
lol ... comedians full dis place. never a dull moment.

OP it appears this group, S-B-A-N is sort of defunct. The reigning one is the NCAN.

Observing proceedings ...
grin

3 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by theSpark(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Make I book space

1 Like

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by CharlotteFlair: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Brb
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by MrBONE2(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
G grin

Me Book it space grin
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by teebankz10(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
booked! grin
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by NairalandCS(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Where is NwaAmaikpe ? grin

3 Likes

Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by cruzyteejay(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
<₹>
Re: SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
mikeycharles:
member spotted
Na me be the matron of the group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Gets New Transition Committee Chairmen For 11 Lgas / Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? / I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.