Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me (1770 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by MrPolitics: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
I was just involved in an accident on a bike. The bike was speeding on an express when an elderly man tried crossing the road out of nowhere. The bike hit the elderly man hard and I fell off with many bruises. The bike man sped off without waiting at all
I have been treated for the many bruises and would be returning for injections but the elderly man is in grave condition. He was rejected at the hospital and now I think they have to take him to UCH.
All these happened today on Christmas Day

The devil is a liar.

Please praise God for me

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by AntiWailer: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thank God.
Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by mightyhaze: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
get urself proply checked. speedy recovery to u and the oldman..

1 Like

Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thank God. I lost a colleague yesterday to a car accident. Christmas is low-key.
Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by fineboynl(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
better than death. dont leave the house till next year.
Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by MrPolitics: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks to all of you.
I pray we don't experience any more accidents in our lives

1 Like

Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by Ezionye(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thank God for you Op.
Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by DLondonboiy: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
As if Buharis wahala is not enough, you still had accident? Double wahala.

Thank God for saving you! God would also save Nigerians from Buhari. Amen!
Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by ImperialYoruba: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrPolitics:
I was just involved in an accident on a bike. The bike was speeding on an express when an elderly man tried crossing the road out of nowhere. The bike hit the elderly man hard and I fell off with many bruises. The bike man sped off without waiting at all
I have been treated for the many bruises and would be returning for injections but the elderly man is in grave condition. He was rejected at the hospital and now I think they have to take him to UCH.
All these happened today on Christmas Day

The devil is a liar.

Please praise God for me

First, I wish the elderly man a recovery and return to his family.

Second, I also wish you a good recovery and well being.

Third, a speedy bike is a risk to rider as well other road users. It could have been worse. Why did you not caution him to slow down and not crash?

Fourth, I would like you to paint the scenario where he crashed into the old man and you were thrown off the bike...did the bike remain upright or did it fall, did the owner fall as well? Im just wondering how from a fall he was able to quickly jump back on the bike and speed off and no one stopped him considering the victims still on the ground?

Fifth, fuel scarcity can be blessing in disguise. Im sure you will agree.
Re: I Just Had An Accident. Thank God For Me by MrPolitics: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

First, I wish the elderly man a recovery and return to his family.

Second, I also wish you a good recovery and well being.

Third, a speedy bike is a risk to rider as well other road users. It could have been worse. Why did you not caution him to slow down and not crash?

Fourth, I would like you to paint the scenario where he crashed into the old man and you were thrown off the bike...did the bike remain upright or did it fall, did the owner fall as well? Im just wondering how from a fall he was able to quickly jump back on the bike and speed off and no one stopped him considering the victims still on the ground?

Fifth, fuel scarcity can be blessing in disguise. Im sure you will agree.

While the bike was speeding, it didn't seem like over speeding ESP as there weren't many cars on the express

I didn't see if the driver fell cause I was busy falling myself but by the time I got up he was already on the run

I guess fuel scarcity was a blessing in disguise because if there were more cars on the road, idk. I was lucky to fall on the side of the road but the elderly man was hit in the middle of the road

(1) (Reply)

FFK Shares Photo Of His Wife, Precious, Feeding Him Oha Soup At Their Home / The Origin And Meaning Of "Afonja" / Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.