Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. (2840 Views)

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China / Apga Vs. Ipob - Who Wins Anambra Come November 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
kaeycea:

Op if you're really an Anambrarian then you're a coward. It's this kind of cowardice that keep people like you and generation after you to eternal servitude. Your parochial view on biafran liberation struggle shows how selfish and intellectually dwarf you're. I'm very optimistic that my Anambrarian brothers will ignore a chicken livered sissy like you and concentrate on the larger picture of freedom for ourselves now and for generations unborn
Nwanne mmadu don't mind that afonja demon, he can't divide Biafra, Biafra is more than that peanut they share as federal govt allocation....we are not interested grin grin
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by kaeycea(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

They will not ignore, it's their state that will suffer not Abia, Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi.

Anambra people will suffer the consequences not Biafrans.
Keep deceiving yourself. Be ready to drink shaving powder because the boycott that day will register another huge success. Biafrans have cross the rubicon on this struggle and there is no going back.. . Forward ever

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by joeyfire(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga, the essence of we to boycott the election is for international communities to know that south-east is no longer part of nigeria...i don't know why you pple won't look beyond cheap federal govt biscuit money the call allocation. ..though i think you must be an afonja sha..

Who is talking about allocation here? The world already knows about SE Biafran agitations.

If APC takes over all SE states because of a boycott do you think they will not apply every satanic trick in the book to suffocate the thriving agitation? Think well
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

But you will still be spending Niara, while Anambra has nothing to spend? Stop using Naira to prove your seriousness.
You're a typical Afonja demon and i don't argue with empty heads.. Wait, you will soon kill urself when Biafra is restored.. Ode grin grin..afonja man creating Biafra thread, it shows how pained you guys are in this Biafra issue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
YorubaMod:

Nwanne mmadu don't mind that afonja demon, he can't divide Biafra, Biafra is more than that peanut they share as federal govt allocation....we are not interested grin grin

As long as other Biafran states still receive that peanut, allow Anambra to receive hers.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
kaeycea:

Keep deceiving yourself. Be ready to drink shaving powder because the boycott that day will register another huge success. Biafrans have cross the rubicon on this struggle and there is no going back.. . Forward ever

You can sit at home, but don't attempt to disrupt or interrupt the elections in the state. Anambra people did not stop election in Abia, Enugu etc
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
joeyfire:

Who is talking about allocation here? The world already knows about SE Biafran agitations.

If APC takes over all SE states because of a boycott do you think they will not apply every satanic trick in the book to suffocate the thriving agitation? Think well
If they like let them appoint obasanjo as the emergency governor, is not our business, we want the world to hear our own view, the governorship sit is no longer our concern and we don't care how they want to go about it...Oga if truly you are an Igbo man, i have one thing to tell you "DON'T BE A COWARD"....Simple

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
YorubaMod:

If they like let them appoint obasanjo as the emergency governor, is not our business, we want the world to hear our own view, the governorship sit is no longer our concern and we don't care how they want to go about it...Oga if truly you are an Igbo man, i have one thing to tell you "DON'T BE A COWARD"....Simple

You were a coward during Abia, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi Elections. You have suddenly become bold in Anambras own?

If you have been a coward in all other states, please be a coward in Anambras own. Anambra is not a microphone that you use to make your voice known to the world. Abia will make a louder noise.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have several relations who are workers and pensioners in Anambra. Only a fucckking fanatical reetard who has totally lost his senses would support creating a constitutional crisis that would bring chaos to the state government which would affect many people. It's a moronic strategy. Even as you lobby and agitate for your Biafran paradise, governance, civic responsibilities and generally life would still have to go on. Else, you may as well go on hunger strike for your Biafra and starve to death and rid the earth of your stupidity. The annoying thing about many utter twats who spend all day shouting "Biafra" everywhere is they have no stake in anything but they're the empty vessels that make the loudest noise and do not understand that there are millions of Igbos with real world implications for your reckless, infantile antics. To top it all off, they would at least be tolerable if they were reasonable and deliberative and tolerant of dissenting opinions, but the comedians are so far up their own arses. Say anything contrary to their playground fantasies and several mugus appear calling "afonja". Better get sense and find productive things to do with your time.

Come and stop elections in Anambra, nah. Even if the turnout on the day is half of expected voters, we will still declare a victor and have a governor. Go and stop elections in your own states.

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

As long as other Biafran states still receive that peanut, allow Anambra to receive hers.

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=YorubaMod post=57829170][/quote]

I believe that's for Nnamdi Kanu, from Anambra People. grin grin
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
kaeycea:

Seems you're the one deceiving yourself. You're about to see the limits to your stupidity. Elections will comfortably hold regardless of the motor park touts and okada riders who won't vote. You can go and sabotage your own state, not Anambra. "Cross the rubicon". In a land where Mbaise priests were behaving like common, illiterate touts because an Anambra man was made their Bishop. For una tiny minds, Biafran unity exists and we'll all be one happy family when we get our Biafran paradise. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by kaeycea(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

You can sit at home, but don't attempt to disrupt or interrupt the elections in the state. Anambra people did not stop election in Abia, Enugu etc
Keep revelling in self induced delusion. That day will be your worst nightmare .

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I have several relations who are workers and pensioners in Anambra. Only a fucckking fanatical reetard who has totally lost his senses would support creating a constitutional crisis that would bring chaos to the state government which would affect many people. It's a moronic strategy. Even as you lobby and agitate for your Biafran paradise, governance, civic responsibilities and generally life would still have to go on. Else, you may as well go on hunger strike for your Biafra and starve to death and rid the earth of your stupidity. The annoying thing about many utter twats who spend all day shouting "Biafra" everywhere is they have no stake in anything but they're the empty vessels that make the loudest noise and do not understand that there are millions of Igbos with real world implications for your reckless, infantile antics. To top it all off, they would at least be tolerable if they were reasonable and deliberative and tolerant of dissenting opinions, but the comedians are so far up their own arses. Say anything contrary to their playground fantasies and several mugus appear calling "afonja". Better get sense and find productive things to do with your time.

Come and stop elections in Anambra, nah. Even if the turnout on the day is half of expected voters, we will still declare a victor and have a governor. Go and stop elections in your own states.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by brown3: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

But you will still be spending Niara, while Anambra has nothing to spend? Stop using Naira to prove your seriousness.
useless afonja. Face ur brown roof republic.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
brown3:
useless afonja. Face ur brown roof republic.

Let's say I am Anambra Afonja.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Ikology(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biafrannuke:
Yes as far as IPOB is concerned it is not also about obiano. All the allocation that accruing to a state will go to the state as long as the state exists, whether the governor is there or not. Obiano will still be Governor until March 2018 if the election is boycotted. till then he has all the opportunity to extract committment from the FG on a Biafran referendum date if he wants to continue as governor. The long term vision of Biafra restoration is an all important one.

Delusions. Obiano to extract commitment from FG for a Referendum? You are not being smart here. It is beyond Obiano's power. There is nothing like that in our constitution. It is only jobless people or their counterparts Abroad that will support the no election mantra. I support the op. Let Nnamdi Kanu start from his local government in UMUAHIA. Let him disrupt a democratic process

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
You know these IPOB touts and illiterates don't know what is the difference between boycott and no elections.

While they are told to boycott the elections, they will attempt to stop the elections, then the military will use them as target practice.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by TheEastActivist: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:
You know these IPOB touts and illiterates don't know what is the difference between boycott and no elections.

While they are told to boycott the elections, they will attempt to stop the elections, then the military will use them as target practice.

Military action against civil dispensation??
You are really confused and if you are concerned about Anambra why not lobby the Fed. Gov. To grant IPOB their request?
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by joeyfire(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
YorubaMod:

Who is this "we" you are talking about? Did IPOB consult my umunna or others in Igbo land before deciding? Or you think ndi igbo are like other tribes that one man can just proclaim anything and everybody bows?

We shall see...

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
how many afonja Muslim are like this here

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheEastActivist:

Military action against civil dispensation??
You are really confused and if you are concerned about Anambra why not lobby the Fed. Gov. To grant IPOB their request?

Anambra state can not do anything for Biafra. Take your madness to the federal level.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by ybalogs(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=mekaboy post=57825426]While all of us are free to join the Biafra agitation, we must do it with our eyes opened. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are saying no more elections in Biafran Land. They say there wont be elections in Anambra state, and some people from Anambra are in support. However, these uninformed people mistake the sit at home for biafran remembrance as the same for the elections. They think its just one day thing and things continue as Normal. Umunnem, this is far different from the Biafran day remembrance sit at home. Things wont remain Normal if elections are not held.

It will create a vacuum and our state will be without a democratically elected government.
We will not receive allocation from federal government.
Salaries and pensions will not be paid
Schools will be shut down.
Businesses will collapse
There will be hunger in the land

While all this is happening, People in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi,Enugu will be living their normal life. Anambra will collapse . Why will you si
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by theuniqueone(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
I am from the South East for those who will shout Afonja . I have been an observer of events happening around the Biafra agitation and I am sorry to say that Nnamdi kanu had made a serious mistake by issuing an order that election will not hold in Anambra state. He basking on the euphoria of a successful sit at home order had decided to go for the jugular of the Igbo elite class, the intelligentsia and the business class whose indirect support he enjoys for now. He Nnamdi kanu is yet to understand that he had no political structure in the South East and South South, no military support and no strategic plans on ground. I also have issues with his attitude and personality. Pls let not delude ourselves, he is not a freedom fighter rather an egoistic opportunist unfit for a delicate mission like this. I expected him to by now initiated moves to incorporate the Igbo elite into the agitation but typical of Nnamdi and his ipob group, they see the elite and intelligentsia as inconsequential and proposed that they should go on exile if Biafra is achieved. I asked them who will then run the new state? Okada men , traders, touts?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
theuniqueone:
I am from the South East for those who will shout Afonja . I have been an observer of events happening around the Biafra agitation and I am sorry to say that Nnamdi kanu had made a serious mistake by issuing an order that election will not hold in Anambra state. He basking on the euphoria of a successful sit at home order had decided to go for the jugular of the Igbo elite class, the intelligentsia and the business class whose indirect support he enjoys for now. He Nnamdi kanu is yet to understand that he had no political structure in the South East and South South, no military support and no strategic plans on ground. I also have issues with his attitude and personality. Pls let not delude ourselves, he is not a freedom fighter rather an egoistic opportunist unfit for a delicate mission like this. I expected him to by now initiated moves to incorporate the Igbo elite into the agitation but typical of Nnamdi and his ipob group, they see the elite and intelligentsia as inconsequential and proposed that they should go on exile if Biafra is achieved. I asked them who will then run the new state? Okada men , traders, touts?

Ask again. I tire for them.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by adadike281(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool. I see him going back to jail. It's only a fool that will stay at home. I will come out and vote that day
I am voting too. say no to hunger in anambra state. KANU, pls ask ikpeazu to stop collecting fed allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Pwayne2016(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
adadike281:
I am voting too. say no to hunger in anambra state. KANU, pls ask ikpeazu to stop collecting fed allocation.
Baby just leave dem make dem dey yeye

Anambra people are de most united people in Nigeria wen it comes to State level

wen we say we wil vote,we will but wen we say no we wont

nobody decides for us even Late Zik or Ojukwu because dey wil take part in de plan

u cant stop Nnewi man not to vote for his brother wen dey are crying of marginalization or Aguleri man not to vote for Willie

hehehe dey wil use gun shutdown ur stubborn head

Say no to Nnamdi Kanu supremacy to the real World Supremacist(Anambra people)..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Biafrannuke: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ikology:

Delusions. Obiano to extract commitment from FG for a Referendum? You are not being smart here. It is beyond Obiano's power. There is nothing like that in our constitution. It is only jobless people or their counterparts Abroad that will support the no election mantra. I support the op. Let Nnamdi Kanu start from his local government in UMUAHIA. Let him disrupt a democratic process
You are neither from Anambra nor a pro Biafran so why are you worrying yourself?
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by pazienza(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:
" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775

Yes, give it up in Abia state not Anambra.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by pazienza(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

Yes, give it up in Abia state not Anambra.

Lol! Who do you think you are speaking to?

Odika ikana ami aka? cheesy

On that day, you can go out and vote, though I doubt you can, seeing as you are not even an Igbo, let alone an Anambra person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) / What's Wrong In Having Brown Roofs? / 5 Female Deputy Governor Candidates Emerge Between APC & PDP In 29 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.