Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31246 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]I just tire oo.. na to call anybody wey no support the Afonja be the thing now.
We are all threatened we need to defend our INDEPENDENCE and diversity, else na so, the entire South South go be Igbo region, and our distinct language and culture will just disappear..

we are all threatened here..[/s]

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES. Afonja CONTINUE - WE ARE WATCHING YOU
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

Ewu! Papa gi turu nne gi ime na ofia. Nkpi ka nna gi bu, maka na o buru na enwe amamuihe, Nzuzu agaihi di otoĆ³

Mme nso mkpo ke ebod uneghe ayem atia atang

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
memory123:
God bless u Mboho. Akwa Ibom state has nothing to do with Biafra. Count us out! I repeat count us out!!.

Who is us? When did Osun IDP camp become part of Biafra? Please face front.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
bantudra:

look how he insults you....is this realy what you want in your life??

What do u mean? I don't care about the trash he's writing, he diverted to insult simply because I told him the truth. So it irks dem wen u tell them non igbo speaking tribes are not Biafrans. So he can die for all I care. And least I forget, ur question was stupid. Gud night

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
mojounited:

The emboldened part is where, I think, IPOB / Agitators of Biafra need to seriously work on if they want Southern Minorities to join the Biafran Project/struggle...

I grew up hearing stories (from my Grandfather) about Uyo being renamed New Owerri by the Biafrans before the war. As a grown and enlightened fellow, I think this was just what it was at the time - A Rumour or Half Truth at best. However, many people still hold onto this belief (that Igbos in Biafra will become as dominant and oppressive as the current Hausa/Fulani of Nigeria)..

Including Akwa Ibom State and other Minorities in a "Proposed/Temporary" map is akin to including a Work Experience or Certification in a CV without having achieved such. IPOB MUST MEET WITH MINORITY TRIBES FOR DUE CONSULTATIONS IN ORDER TO ALLAY THEIR FEARS OR SKEPTICISM AND ENSURE THEY HAVE A SENSE OF BELONGING AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BIAFRAN PROJECT... Luggard didn't give us a choice in 1914 doesn't mean there's none in 2017.

The emboldened is a lie from the pit of hell. Also, who told you consultations are not taking place? Don't be fooled by all these propaganda perpetrated by Edos to corner the SS for themselves.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]Mme nso mkpo ke ebod uneghe ayem atia atang[/s]

Thrash - use your language -Yoruba and stop PRETENDING. Old fool!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

[s]What do u mean? I don't care about the trash he's writing, he diverted to insult simply because I told him the truth. So it irks dem wen u tell them non igbo speaking tribes are not Biafrans. So he can die for all I care. And least I forget, ur question was stupid. Gud night[/s]

VERY UGLY WOMEN WITH NO BRAINS. NOT GOOD FOR SEX OR INTELLIGENT CONVO. GO TO THE KITCHEN NOW!!!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

What do u mean? I don't care about the trash he's writing, he diverted to insult simply because I told him the truth. So it irks dem wen u tell them non igbo speaking tribes are not Biafrans. So he can die for all I care. And least I forget, ur question was stupid. Gud night

good night...
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

VERY UGLY WOMEN WITH NO BRAINS. NOT GOOD FOR SEX OR INTELLIGENT CONVO. GO TO THE KITCHEN NOW!!!

OH God, can u just change those lines please. Seems almost everybody is insulting u on dis forum. U are so unreasonable, watch it dear, ur condition is getting out of hand

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

cameroonian!!!....
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
We will continue to EXPOSE you. ALL you fake Deltans. fake Urhobos. fake Isokos. Fake Ijaws. Fake Akwa-Cross. Fake Riverians. When you look deep you discover that these fake monikers are Afonjas, Abokis and Edos.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

OH God, can u just change those lines please. Seems almost everybody is insulting u on dis forum. U are so unreasonable, watch it dear, ur condition is getting out of hand

You are too UGLY and senseless to be having an opinion in PUBLIC. GO TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL NOW!!!!!!!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
We will continue to EXPOSE you. ALL you fake Deltans. fake Urhobos. fake Isokos. Fake Ijaws. Fake Akwa-Cross. Fake Riverians. When you look deep you discover that these fake monikers are Afonjas, Abokis and Edos.

cameroonian!!!...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!....

Stale. Yoruba man try again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Stale. Yoruba man try again. grin grin grin grin grin

stale.cameroonian!!! man try again.. grin grin grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by mojounited(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

The emboldened is a lie from the pit of hell. Also, who told you consultations are not taking place? Don't be fooled by all these propaganda perpetrated by Edos to corner the SS for themselves.

I mentioned earlier that it might have either been a "rumour or half truth", reread my post. Very well, who and who (which bodies and rulership) in Akwa Ibom State have you consulted with? How come none or many of us in Akwa Ibom aren't aware of these consultations?

Did IPOB engage Paramount Ruler of Itu Local Government Area, our Federal and State Reps as well as Obong of Ibiaku Itam Itu for us to be informed that we're porting to Biafra?

Such information must be made available with detailed agreements reached at any conclusion. Else, we won't vote blindly on a referendum only to discover that it was all a smoke screen

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
bantudra:

cameroonian!!!...
grin grin grin One trick pony - well done grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

It is no longer Yoruba Muslim, it is now Edos abi?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
chaiii...Fratermathy,you are here too and you say nothing??...thunda fire you!...gbera oo.... grin
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

grin grin grin One trick pony - well done grin grin grin

kikikiki... grin

do my job for me... grin...am a lazy guy... grin...
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
mojounited:

I mentioned earlier that it might have either been a "rumour or half truth", reread my post. Very well, who and who (which bodies and rulership) in Akwa Ibom State have you consulted with? How come none or many of us in Akwa Ibom aren't aware of these consultations?

Did IPOB engage Paramount Ruler of Itu Local Government Area, our Federal and State Reps as well as Obong of Ibiaku Itam Itu for us to be informed that we're porting to Biafra?

Such information must be made available with detailed agreements reached at any conclusion. Else, we won't vote blindly on a referendum only to discover that it was all a smoke screen

Okay. You seem to be a very genuine and sensible person so I will engage you with sense. Consultations are taking place. The reason why they are not making it public is to protect our interests from the prying eyes of the evil government of the zoological republic. Imagine exposing what are been discussed to the propaganda emanating from the crevices of Yoruba-Edo misinformation machine. Patience is the name of the game. And when things are fully ready, the information will be provided EVEN here on nairaland. For now, we MUST stick together as ONE. We must not allow saboteurs, Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and Edos to divide us.

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=GodIsBiafran post=57865490][/quote]

kikikikikikiki... grin

knock yourself out...

btw,when are you going to visit and bow down to nanadi cownu..??.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
mojounited:

Okay. You seem to be a very genuine and sensible person so I will engage you with sense. Consultations are taking place. The reason why they are not making it public is to protect our interests from the prying eyes of the evil government of the zoological republic. Imagine exposing what are been discussed to the propaganda emanating from the crevices of Yoruba-Edo misinformation machine. Patience is the name of the game. And when things are fully ready, the information will be provided EVEN here on nairaland. For now, we MUST stick together as ONE. We must not allow saboteurs, Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and Edos to divide us.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

It is no longer Yoruba Muslim, it is now Edos abi?

Mathias - please when will you mind your business on this forum? Go and discuss Oduduwa with your fellow Afonjas. STOP embarrassing yourself here.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

blablabla....go bow down to nanadi cownu.....maybe he is wan of buharis cows in daura that went astray... grin grin grin

buharis mad cow went missing and is now in umuhahia..making mad muuuuuuuuuuuhhhhs...... grin grin grin..
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by BigShazam: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noise makers.

What do you know. Do you think that the Minority Ibibios can stand to form a republic in this life?

FAT LIE....

Know that Ibibio elders have collected money from PMB administration to weaken collision of Biafran states and there effort can not make any impact. Think again.

Using all this grammar to express discontent, can not make a toothless dog bite. All this effort is useless. If you do not know, Akwa Ibom has been Biafra land from its creation. A hand full of Ibibio people contending with the response Akwa Ibom state observed in 30th May 'Sit At Home' is enough to tell you that Ibibio is a Biafran state or has been swallowed by Biafra. It simply means that you guys just realised it now and are trying to take advantage of the situation to enrich your selfs by making demands in anticipation for future positions.
It amuse me to hear that, the so call Ibibio prefer to join the Niger Delta Republic which the name Biafra originated from.
Who told that greed of the few Tribal oil well owner's in Delta state can determine the faith of the masses. Asari Dokubo leads Delta State cry for Biafra.

My advise is that the Ibibios should stop Jumping around and just follow. Collect money from the so called Fulani and Hausa to destabilize the Biafra agitation is not bad. Be wise to chop run and follow Biafra. This is what the Ibibios should do.

If ND or Ibibio can not follow Biafra, then they do not have a choice minority with nothing making claims......
To envy the agitation and not follow, is to start yours. Please Mr ndoeyopbennet you can start an agitation, let us get busy with your effort we Nairalanders to know how long you will last in prison for your so called Ibibio. I can see the bitterness from past history in your post. An Ibibio man never loves an Igbo man.
God has put the Ibibios under the Igbos for life and you can not do anything about it. Geographically, you are located inside the soup of Biafra and bitterly claiming Yam. All you will be identified as is a Yam soup. Biafra is agitating because of maginalization for 50 years. Talking of Ethnic Minorities like the Ibibios to want to make demands Biafra or not is expected. We understand your pain. Just follow for if you think that Nigeria will give you what Biafra can't? Then you are jumping from frying pan to fire.
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
kikikikiki... grin

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
bantudra:

[s]blablabla....go bow down to nanadi cownu.....maybe he is wan of buharis cows in daura that went astray... grin grin grin

buharis mad cow went missing and is now in umuhahia..making mad muuuuuuuuuuuhhhhs......[/s] grin grin grin..

This is why Seun should not be giving Nairaland access to every monkey that has a cheap phone. You have NOTHING to offer.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

This is why Seun should not be giving Nairaland access to every monkey that has a cheap phone. You have NOTHING to offer.

how do you know i have a cheap phone..??... grin...
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigShazam:
Noise makers.

What do you know. Do you think that the Minority Ibibios can stand to form a republic in this life?

FAT LIE....

Know that Ibibio elders have collected money from PMB administration to weaken collision of Biafran states and there effort can not make any impact. Think again.

Using all this grammar to express discontent, can not make a toothless dog bite. All this effort is useless. If you do not know, Akwa Ibom has been Biafra land from its creation. A hand full of Ibibio people contending with the response Akwa Ibom state observed in 30th May 'Sit At Home' is enough to tell you that Ibibio is a Biafran state or has been swallowed by Biafra. It simply means that you guys just realised it now and are trying to take advantage of the situation to enrich your selfs by making demands in anticipation for future positions.
It amuse me to hear that, the so call Ibibio prefer to join the Niger Delta Republic which the name Biafra originated from.
Who told that greed of the few Tribal oil well owner's in Delta state can determine the faith of the masses. Asari Dokubo leads Delta State cry for Biafra.

My advise is that the Ibibios should stop Jumping around and just follow. Collect money from the so called Fulani and Hausa to destabilize the Biafra agitation is not bad. Be wise to chop run and follow Biafra. This is what the Ibibios should do.

If ND or Ibibio can not follow Biafra, then they do not have a choice minority with nothing making claims......
To envy the agitation and not follow, is to start yours. Please Mr ndoeyopbennet you can start an agitation, let us get busy with your effort we Nairalanders to know how long you will last in prison for your so called Ibibio. I can see the bitterness from past history in your post. An Ibibio man never loves an Igbo man.
God has put the Ibibios under the Igbos for life and you can not do anything about it. Geographically, you are located inside the soup of Biafra and bitterly claiming Yam. All you will be identified as is a Yam soup. Biafra is agitating because of maginalization for 50 years. Talking of Ethnic Minorities like the Ibibios to want to make demands Biafra or not is expected. We understand your pain. Just follow for if you think that Nigeria will give you what Biafra can't? Then you are jumping from frying pan to fire.

Great write-up. But note:- the idiot you are quoting is a Yoruba Muslim (his other moniker is NtoAkwaIbom) pretending to be from Akwa-Ibom. Beware these Yorubas and Edos trying to cause confusion among Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by HopeAtHand: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Why not be reasonable and stop behaving like an illiterate. So in your mind every Akwa Ibomite must accept the concept of Biafra. even in your immediate or extended family whenever a big decision that affects everyone is to be made, opinions vary. People argue for and against. Why go about making it seem like you have no intellectual content. Argue soundly and make people see reason why your argument is superior to theirs and stop typing Afonja. I wonder where IPOB members leave their brains when they come online.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bantudra: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Great write-up. But note:- the idiot you are quoting is a Yoruba Muslim (his other moniker is NtoAkwaIbom) pretending to be from Akwa-Ibom. Beware these Yorubas and Edos trying to cause confusion among Biafrans.

are deltans,biafrans??... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) / 60th Independence Speech: Buhari Makes U-Turn, To Deliver Address Via Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.