Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31096 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You spent which useless time in Bornu state

If you believe so much in Nigeria, you and Fratermathy can relocate to Hausa Fulani dominated part of Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara etc

hahahahaha E painnnn ammmmm.
AKWA IBOM STATE IS NOT PART OF THAT NIGHTMARE CALLED BIAFRA... and there will be no referendum because we are not asking for one...

do one of these.
Go fu"k urself
Go jump into the Lagoon.
or Just find a way and go and die... #UNITYbeggars like una.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by wickyyolo: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2017
edochie12:
this is my first time of hearing a name like this,make una no worry,when biafra finally comes by then it will be too late for you people
You guys don't learn from history ?
The reason why you lost the last war is because you wanted to dominate the southern minority.
The southern had to meet the north and the west to protect them, you were surrounded.
If you want to win this time, better don't scared the south to dominate them. if not its another journey to the lost land.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Benekruku(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Biafrans! See una life?

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by blaqroy: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
We will not complain
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Lalas247(f): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Here to collect knowledge grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by markemcee(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Will you FORCE a referendum on people that have not asked for one? Was that how Scotland forced Wales or Ireland to take a referendum? Was that how Britain forced France to take a referendum?

You guys should assess your priorities. No one made you saviours sent to liberate minority groups from Nigeria. Liberate yourselves first!

Brother who told you Biafrans don't want referendum..?
una go just come here dey type like sey una know anything
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bumi10(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
abeg who told akwa ibom that Biafrans want them?
They only released a map of what Biafra will look like if achieved and is a proposed map nonetheless.

If Igbos get their Biafra, akwa ibom or whatever they call themselves can join the Northerners for all i care. Nobody is forcing u.

After all, when that fo.olish and inconsequential Lord Lugard merged Biafra with Northerners and called us Nigeria, who did he consult?

le kwa numu ashishi ooo

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Martin0(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Here to collect knowledge grin
not just collect,but contribute
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok... they are Nigerians then.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sirheny007(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
It would be a massive error to have minorities in the potential Biafra nation...
What we need is a thorough/pure breed Igbo nation..
I weep for Delta State and PortHarcourt...
the damage has been done. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by kingthreatz: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Look at these fools
Masturbating over biafran affairs

Meanwhile they have a missing president
Who just allegedly addressed the nation in Hausa language via an audio tape

This country is finished

At least this country will be better than a landlocked nation with no resources. Refugee Republic of Biafra

18 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Mpanyi: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Just saw people who don't know where they belong and what they want. Atlantic republic? Funnily funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
The evil land grabbers dont want to be landlocked.

The taxes to move their goods from other countries around them will cripple them and cause imaginary Biafra to implode within 6 weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alariwo2: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Land grabbers want to take abasi ibom people too grin

It will shock these guys badly when reality dawns on them. The starvation and kwashiorkor they once experienced will be child's play to what they'll get in biafra

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GUIproperties(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Niger Delta Republic, I support, PH will be our Capital, No to either Nigeria nor Biafra

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sirheny007(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

At least this country will be better than a landlocked nation with no resources. Refugee Republic of Biafra

Did you say no resources?? shocked shocked
What comes out of Eweduland??

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by joepentwo(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
WE'RE NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC

BIAFRAN BE WARN!!!!!!!

ABASI ODIOK AKWA ABASI IBOM cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by allstarcomic(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
WE DEY HIA!

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
markemcee:

Brother who told you Biafrans don't want referendum..?
una go just come here dey type like sey una know anything

And who cares if Igbos/Biafrans want a referendum or not? How does that affect the wishes of SSners!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by coptic: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

Minorities are better off being on their own. An alliance with any of the big three won't yield much dividends. In truth, it may be even worse than in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by I888(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Who is forcing who? I came here because you opened a thread to deny on behalf of Akwa Ibom people, now, show me anywhere Biafran agitators have forced any tribe to join?

You will see you are crying more than the bereaved. While biafra is the direct beneficiaries of your campaign.
you guys are something else and shameful. All the comments from other ipob and the recent map drawn is what? Might I remind you that the rejections is due to that map? You lie too much even when caught red handed!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:
These are the kind of news that spread the fame of Biafra, instead of killing it. Let us all continue opening thread upon thread on biafra opposition, but from statistics, the movement is gathering momentum, growing larger than anyone has ever thought.

Biafra is not to be forced on anyone, and a referendum will state in clear terms who wants to join.
May biafra be granted to all those willing to join.

May those of us not willing also be allowed to live freely and not be forced. Cos any such attempt will be resisted.

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bcashy: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Look at these fools
Masturbating over biafran affairs

Meanwhile they have a missing president
Who just allegedly addressed the nation in Hausa language via an audio tape

This country is finished

I swear you are the fool who doesn't know wat he really wants.......wetin concern you about Nigeria president abeg? Stop masturbating over Nigeria president....You no be biafran again? Something is wrong with you upstairs if you care to know

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Michel2013: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2017
“I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves”- Harriet Tubman

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Lalas247(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
not just collect,but contribute
Really know nothing about all this
So very informative reading comments etc
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Benekruku(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
A big blow delivered on Nnamadi Kanu's protruding stomach.

Chai!

Biafrans have suffered of late....Everybody denying them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by RapportNaija(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Lol, nobody won go Biafra! Biafrauds haha

Oh My! See disaster that occurred in Pakistan

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by technicallyrich(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Well well well.
I am from the south south and not only do I love igbos if war breaks out I will fight and die with them
If you say you are not biafran and a niger deltan then if the igbos leave us we will be in hell because yorubas will do what they know best,set fire while we fight each other they develp their region.
Upon how many we are fighting for biafra they still won't let us go,if igbos go we are doomed for all eternity,i can assure you that they we survive but we wont.yorubas and hausas will make sure we kill each other
Don't be deceived igbos are our brothers,even if we had issues like as families do something when the time come we will settle
I am ijaw,i am not a niger deltan I am a biafran.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fatiaforreal: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Biafra is now like a plague everyone is avoiding!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Top 10 States With Reported Deaths From Insecurity In 2022 / Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics) / 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.