Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31195 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by FBIL: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
If u want to be heared, just gather 4 or 5 jobless people and meet one newspaper freelancer to write ''WE ARE NOT PART OF BIAFRA'', and you'll make headlines. Who said 5% no strong pass 95%? Even d ekumanku vegetable in London go pray to become Igbo when grave wan return am back via reincarnation. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

Use your brain those are not niger deltans they are yorubas boys and some workers in nairaland.
Here from the horses mouth before you conclude don't be easy to be deceived
We and se have our diffrences that nnamdi kanu is meeting with people that matter to resolve.
Listen more to our radio before you conclude

So Radio Biafra is the horse's mouth? It is more reliable than Mboho Ibibio, Urhobo Progress Union and Ijaw Youth Council? I guess they are all run by Yorubas!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by HopeAtHand: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

I only agree with u to the extent that the ss will never join biafra. However they have a right to secession if they wish. So do we in the ss. Make no mistake one Nigeria is a falsehood.
The question needs to be put to the people whether or not we want to remain as one.
Yes, there are majority tribes but minority tribes have rights and are entitled to protection.
There needs to be a referendum for several issues to be determined. It's long overdue

I like the reply you have him. Many Yorubas and Northerners are misconstruing our position on this very critical issue. We do not want Biafra does not necessarily translate into love for Nigeria. If given the opportunity, we will speedily do away with Nigeria right about now. Absence of Nigeria should not necessarily mean Biafra for us.

The Igbos cannot and will not be allowed to forcefully lump us together without due consultations. Every single aspect of whatever plans they have must be tabled and discussed extensively, not omitting any single detail. We must be satisfied before any union is forged.

For now, IPOB will limit their unserious essence​ to drawing online maps and demonstrating about and causing a good deal of nuisance, but if and when they mean business, they know the approach to take.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
FBIL:
If u want to be heared, just gather 4 or 5 jobless people and meet one newspaper freelancer to write ''WE ARE NOT PART OF BIAFRA'', and you'll make headlines. Who said 5% no strong pass 95%? Even d ekumanku vegetable in London go pray to become Igbo when grave wan return am back via reincarnation. grin grin grin

This group is far more recognised, respected and listened to, more than IPOB will ever be!

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Luvdk(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
coming from a flat head who contributes nothing to this country?

How rich.
ediot do u know how much I send to zoo republic yearly
Useless boy!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Desmonddeck:
Uganda is a landlocked nation and is the center of commerce in east Africa,if you don't know anything shut up,

Another evil land grabber here making assumptions without facts. That is how the imbecil.es claimed Trump is supporting them.

Let me lecture you. "Being landlocked is a major reason why 16 of the world’s 31 landlocked developing countries are among the poorest in the world" -World Bank

In the case of imaginary Biafra,there will be no heavy taxes or 5 clearance processes or extra 1 month delay for goods clearance like that of Uganda. There will be a BLOCKADE grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Luvdk(f): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
chuksanambra:

You must be an ipob supporter.

Are they not my pple
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by saintandsinnerz: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes! I released the press statement on behalf of Ibibios. I sent it to Premium Times for publication and then I brought it to Nairaland to taunt and torment Igbos and IPOB youths.

But seriously you lack wisdom to be sincere. No right thinking igbo man wants to be with you people in Biafra. Igbos are very different from you people in many ways. So you want our royal and superior blood to be contaminated with people known for their servitude and sexual excapades. If Biafra is the one that will include you people, I will vote to be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fulmigati:

Yeah my Ideal Biafra would be an homogenous nation.

Good.! That's how it should be and no one will fault you and your people for expressing your rights to self-determination! It only becomes problematic when you deny others that right by adding them into your machinations without their permission.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by FBIL: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html
Lalasticlala
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
@MOUKANDJO.
TOP OIL BLOC OWNERS IN NIGERIA. Dominated by North and South West.
https://www.naij.com/827931-list-17-oil-blocs-owned-by-atiku-danjuma-northerners-south-westerners.html
-
Mind You, I am from Oyigbo LGA In Rivers and my LGA Produce Oil/gas more than the whole South West YET No Asa/Ndoki man/woman own an oil bloc.
While Alakadja a SW Woman made her money by Oil blocs and the Oil company headquaters are still in LAGOS.
The days you guys controlled the media are over.
-
IPOB must leave these minorities alone, they are our neighbours and Good fences make good neighbours.
They don't want both Biafra and One Nigeria.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Daprince076m: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
edochie12:
this is my first time of hearing a name like this,make una no worry,when biafra finally comes by then it will be too late for you people

the sole reason you have not heard of them is because they are not part and parcel of your own enclave. you only know those who are yours and from you. so don't blame them, when they say, they are not part of Biafra or will not be part of the "figment of imagination Biafra "

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
we are trying our best try to undastand this not an open war
You're trying I agree but Biafra won't be like Boko Haram.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Akwa Ibom has 16 ethnic groups according to statistics pooled from Wikipedia and other reliable sources of Statistics.

The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue–Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger–Congo group of languages and migrated through Bight of Biafra to SS of what has become of Nigeria.

A single organization out of 16 will be myopic to issue a unilateral Press Report that is binding on the majority (15 other tribes). I will not be wrong if the majority of the poverty-stricken members of Ibibio ethnic tribe who have not enjoyed the political loot enjoyed by this ruling class who will stop at nothing to show that the oil wealth are continuously shared among the few.

Akwa Ibom as seen more Allocation than so many small countries in the world, so the looters have a lot of money to throw around to newspapers and blogs.

I am sure many Akwa Ibomites will challenge this corrupt organization which I believe was formed for dues and sharing of contracts.

ameh kid mkpo..
see this ignoramus.
Ibibio Constitute 70% of Aks, the oda is annang and oron.. Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio, is the Utuenikang if Ibibio land, where it leads, we follow... it's like Ohaneze.. so keep gvin urself hope...
keep leaving in Delusion

HEAR ME AND HEAR ME WELL.
AKWA IBOM WILL NEVER BE IN BIAFRA... #itippeke

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by amarachi06(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

If you seed names those Ipob miscreant have called me ehnn, if you see the curses dem dong place on my head, the threats even,...
E jus be say me na staunch eyen AkwaIbom..

Ipob brainwashing is the worst than Boko Haram, Boko haram own na God dem use wash dia brain, Ipob na Nnamdi Kanu Bleach dem use, and NK na fello human ooo, but dem dong d worship am already.

if you can stay in prison and was offered cash to stop agitation, but didn't cave in, then you are the man.
if you can order over 30million people to stay in doors and they obey you without stress, then you are a man.
for now, you are half-man and keep masturbating in our posts.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

That is a proposed map, and only a referendum can say who stays where. The people can vote for or against it. Their own case is even fair, who did Lord Lugard consult before lumping me with Urhobos for instance?
The 'proposed' land grabbing map. The Ibibio have stated clearly their position on Biafra. They want to part in it, no referendum, nothing. If and when they want out they have opted for a republic on their own devoid of Igbos or cant you read again? Greedy landgrabbers

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alexis11: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

What about the Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Tony Ezenna, Nicholas Okoye, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, F.A. Njoku, J.O. Amaefule, A.C. Uzoigwe, A.B.C. Orjiako, Ikechukwu Joseph, Arthur Eze, Emmanuel Ojei, Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, and E.E. Nwosu, AMONG MANY MANY OTHER IGBO OIL WELL OWNERS?

Are they not also Igbos exploiting the Niger Delta region? Why are you operating double standards? You think Igbos are absolved from the Niger Delta exploitation because you want Biafra?

God!!! I'm still in shock!

I thought it's only Yorubas and Hausas that have Oil wells

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
You're trying I agree but Biafra won't be like Boko Haram.
biafra can march N/A cus we have barracks in the 36 state ,except the will go for a long run putting innocent lifes in dangers but has for biafra is nt issue

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Moukandjo: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
oya take am!
TOP OIL BLOC OWNERS IN NIGERIA. Dominated by North and South West.
https://www.naij.com/827931-list-17-oil-blocs-owned-by-atiku-danjuma-northerners-south-westerners.html
-
Mind You, I am from Oyigbo LGA In Rivers and my LGA Produce Oil/gas more than the whole South West YET No Asa/Ndoki man/woman own an oil bloc.
While Alakadja a SW Woman made her money by Oil blocs and the Oil company headquaters are still in LAGOS.
The days you guys controlled the media are over.
When we say many of you people from that side are unintelligent, e be like say we dey insult una. We asked for an authentic & updated full list of oil bloc owners & you're bringing me a naij.com link that has only 2 Igbo men out of 17 oil blocs! Na only 17 oil blocs dey Nigeria? Una mumu too much! Go & do a proper research (which I doubt your intellectual capability to) & come back with a more intelligent feedback.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by amarachi06(f): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha
I tell u say Ipob brains dong lock, and Kanu dong troway key, even in the midst of glaring evidence, dem still go put their head for mud to evade the truth.

The kind bleach Wey Kanu use for una strong ova, no smol sense remain.

we are wiser than your lots.
we see biz opportunity and we cave in rather than your lots who saw failure with Buhari and look where we are today.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by amarachi06(f): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I am honoured and flattered. Rest assured that I shall promote Biafra by constantly being against it.

If you are so intelligent like you said, why being against self determination cos is our rights unless you are a not who you say you are.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by iwattpro(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

You need not to have heard the name. Many Akwa Ibomites may not have heard of IPOB before but that doesn't in any way negate its existence.

Akwa Ibomites know this organisation very well and if you are familiar with Uyo, you would know where their major hall is located at Udo Udoma Road, Uyo.

thank you.... WE ARE NOT IGBO WE ARE IBIBIO.... we are naija delta

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
biafra can march N/A cus we have barracks in the 36 state ,except the will go for a long run putting innocent lifes in dangers but has for biafra is nt issue
The gentleness of the tiger is not a sign of cowardice

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by HarryDuce(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

Okirika.if you want to know me more send me your number.i will invite you. But if you carry for mind to Bleep me up,we are ijaws and violence is our food.
See this one... violence is YOUR food. since you like it so much, eat it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by jargo89(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fulmigati:
Threads on SS non-Igbo monarchs identifying with Biafra got deleted, while threads on them distancing themselves from Biafraland gets pushed to Frontpage.
Oh well, it won't matter at the end because the writing is on the wall. A nation by its very definition is a collection of people united by common heritage, history, culture, and language. Nigeria is not that.
And why do you want them to join you? Are you not confident on succeeding alone?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
You're a soldier and Boko Haram in a community can't be defeated. In the world, saying you're a Nigerian soldier is a disgrace.
boko haram is a sect which keep moving from one place to another especaily when the base in the border we need more info and tracking intelligent be able to find out their hideouts and go for them
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by awa(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
October 1st is the date set for Igbos in the north. Good thing is that they don't know Ibibio or Igbo there because we are all Nyamiris to them....

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
The gentleness of the tiger is not a sign of cowardice
sorry sir please come out clear
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
boko haram is a sect which keep moving from one place to another especaily when the base in the border we need more info and tracking intelligent be able to find out their hideouts and go for them
It is taking you guys ten years to track a sect in a local govt. Abeg, pray hard to be posted elsewhere so you enjoy your life
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
You people don't need to say it either my fellow kindred believe or or not SS ir not same as SE it does not matter how anyone trying to greedily want to join the two nation its a failed project SS has their own lineage and entity so for any bloody selfish war monger or secession mongers forget it SS is not SE get it or bust it.

SS has their own struggle and agitation so trying to join them with hmy fellow empty bragging talkers won't work let every one please know his or her boundary for goodness sake. When Saro Wiwa stood his ground he was not talking SE or Biafra so since IPOD or IPOOH or the bloody Kanu want to proof a point let him go for it on his own accord and leave other region to decide for themselves what they want, everybody has mouth so let SS speak for themselves.

I know I have annoy them again this morning because truth angers them like mad all they want is when one man act foolishly they want everybody too act foolishly, it won't happen because no one feed me so you can't tell me where to belong or who to follow or what to believe or hate people who has not done me any evil simply someone, a greedy a s s hole who was sent to England to go and study and return home withh could not got his selfish agenda supported by other people biko far from it.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Ahurueze(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
I think our nicer Delta brothers are free to belong or opt out of biafra,we don't hv to force anybody,our primary aim should be liberation from our oppressors,with biafra as a separate republic ,oduduwa and nicer Delta as separate republics, we all can still relate cordially,as we seek for freedom let us not create crisis that may derail the attainment of our goal which is liberation from the oppressive clique called Hausa fulani
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

What about the Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Tony Ezenna, Nicholas Okoye, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, F.A. Njoku, J.O. Amaefule, A.C. Uzoigwe, A.B.C. Orjiako, Ikechukwu Joseph, Arthur Eze, Emmanuel Ojei, Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, and E.E. Nwosu, AMONG MANY MANY OTHER IGBO OIL WELL OWNERS?

Are they not also Igbos exploiting the Niger Delta region? Why are you operating double standards? You think Igbos are absolved from the Niger Delta exploitation because you want Biafra?

Lies from the Lagos-Ibadan-Benin expressway propaganda department.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.