Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31201 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I really pity IPOB.
I told them, Only the Olu of Warri and itsekiri leaders can give you permission to include warri in IPOB map.
You must get the approval from the leaders of a people before you include their land in a map.
Let me educate you why this clamour... Pls, sit down and look the next fifty years of your life and that of your children with the Hausas... does it look like their dreams will be fulfilled this way? Whatever we do today is for our children unborn so as to give them a bright and no bloodshed future. This thing has gone beyond what you guys tot and watch even the elites are all quiet it cos the red line is all over the world. the fight is more deep into negotiations than agitation. everyone is free to talk now but the dirty game is done at the back yard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

That is a proposed map, and only a referendum can say who stays where. The people can vote for or against it. Their own case is even fair, who did Lord Lugard consult before lumping me with Urhobos for instance?

You can't be proposing what the person you are proposing to doesn't want.
The message is clear. Ipoo stick to your barren landlocked red mud of 5 SE States.
Is that hard to understand?

23 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by muller101(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
edochie12:
this is my first time of hearing a name like this,make una no worry,when biafra finally comes by then it will be too late for you people
united kingdom of Niger Delta. Go away with ur biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Akwa Ibom has 16 ethnic groups according to statistics pooled from Wikipedia and other reliable sources of Statistics.

The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue–Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger–Congo group of languages and migrated through Bight of Biafra to SS of what has become of Nigeria.

A single organization out of 16 will be myopic to issue a unilateral Press Report that is binding on the majority (15 other tribes). I will not be wrong if the majority of the poverty-stricken members of Ibibio ethnic tribe who have not enjoyed the political loot enjoyed by this ruling class who will stop at nothing to show that the oil wealth are continuously shared among the few.

Akwa Ibom as seen more Allocation than so many small countries in the world, so the looters have a lot of money to throw around to newspapers and blogs.

I am sure many Akwa Ibomites will challenge this corrupt organization which I believe was formed for dues and sharing of contracts.
The way you IPOB behave make me feel so ASHAMED!
Why insulting them? Its life not all about choices? And they have made their choice.
Gosh!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Sexina851(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I am honoured and flattered. Rest assured that I shall promote Biafra by constantly being against it.

You sef why are you against biafra?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Luvdk(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Afonja create more lies
We r waiting
No go face oduduwa kingdom

Oil thieves

Una think say ds oil no go dry one day

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ransomed: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

What about the Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Tony Ezenna, Nicholas Okoye, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, F.A. Njoku, J.O. Amaefule, A.C. Uzoigwe, A.B.C. Orjiako, Ikechukwu Joseph, Arthur Eze, Emmanuel Ojei, Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, and E.E. Nwosu, AMONG MANY MANY OTHER IGBO OIL WELL OWNERS?

Are they not also Igbos exploiting the Niger Delta region? Why are you operating double standards? You think Igbos are absolved from the Niger Delta exploitation because you want Biafra?

:::-- Osalobua! I thought it was Hausa/fulani and Yoruba people that own oil wells. Ibos also drink oil from wells in Niger Delta? Thank you for this exposé. Some people can pretend as if they are the one suffering most in the scheme of things in Nigeria. I was sympathetic to Biafra cause without knowing their sons and daughters drink oil as well. See oil thieves everywhere.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by kingthreatz: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Sirheny007:

Did you say no resources?? shocked shocked
What comes out of Ewmany eduland??

We got gold. We have a functional commerce that has been prospering before Nigeria was amalgamated and is still strong till now. We got very arable land that Igbos own farms on our land. I wonder why they didnt clear bushes in their erosion land for farm use. Also we are cloise to the ocean. Fisheries, maritime remain a good source of income. Ondo and LAgos have oil. So talk about your land, you want to form a landlocked country in the midst of neighbors you made your enemies. The whole Borno state is bigger than your new Biafra. Lets see how you all will survive. #fact

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by OgaJonah(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Everyone just dey DISOWN THIS CLOWNS, Biafra Na by FORCE

NO REFRENDUM
NO BIAFRA
NO IPOD LOOT
NO NNAMDI KALU

JUST ONE NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Can those spinless Ipob chickens force anything on anyone? When the Military stronghold is in North.
Will they fight with cassava sticks or what exactly. Igbos don't have mouth, they never did.
What they enjoyed then was the old Eastern region which is no more. They are yet to recover from that shock.

Let me tell you a secret.. Igbos are a minority tribe now in Nigeria just like the Ijaws, Tivs etc. There are only two major tribes in Nigeria presently..the Hausas and Yorubas.
Their elites know this, why they are pushing the uneducated ones to agitate for separate country with SS people as their slaves. It won't work. NEVER EVER.
I only agree with u to the extent that the ss will never join biafra. However they have a right to secession if they wish. So do we in the ss. Make no mistake one Nigeria is a falsehood.
The question needs to be put to the people whether or not we want to remain as one.
Yes, there are majority tribes but minority tribes have rights and are entitled to protection.
There needs to be a referendum for several issues to be determined. It's long overdue

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let me educate you why this clamour... Pls, sit down and look the next fifty years of your life and that of your children with the Hausas... does it look like their dreams will be fulfilled this way? Whatever we do today is for our children unborn so as to give them a bright and no bloodshed future. This thing has gone beyond what you guys tot and watch even the elites are all quiet it cos the red line is all over the world. the fight is more deep into negotiations than agitation. everyone is free to talk now but the dirty game is done at the back yard.
when they hit you with the truth, you result to insult.
Continue in the delusion of fake solidarity with the minorities.
Thank God, I am married to a Rich guy and I am financial strong personally, if you do this thing and it result to war, We will get a flight ticket, take our little baby and viam straight to Overseas!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
OgaJonah:
Everyone just dey DISOWN THIS CLOWNS, Biafra Na by FORCE

NO REFRENDUM
NO BIAFRA
NO IPOD LOOT
NO NNAMDI KALU

JUST ONE NIGERIA.
I'm not Igbo. But

YES TO REFERENDUM!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
so for me to be a pure Igbo, I must delusionally think like IPOB?
Look at how you guys are being rejected left and right.
Ihere eme
Read your last paragraph.... my people said... " If fox chases chicken to the house, you first of all drive away the fox before you ask the chicken what it was looking for in the wild bush"

I'm so sorry for you... see how you side others against your people in a public forum. I doubt if you're Igbo...one Alhaji own your blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Akwa Ibom has 16 ethnic groups according to statistics pooled from Wikipedia and other reliable sources of Statistics.

The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue–Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger–Congo group of languages and migrated through Bight of Biafra to SS of what has become of Nigeria.

A single organization out of 16 will be myopic to issue a unilateral Press Report that is binding on the majority (15 other tribes). I will not be wrong if the majority of the poverty-stricken members of Ibibio ethnic tribe who have not enjoyed the political loot enjoyed by this ruling class who will stop at nothing to show that the oil wealth are continuously shared among the few.

Akwa Ibom as seen more Allocation than so many small countries in the world, so the looters have a lot of money to throw around to newspapers and blogs.

I am sure many Akwa Ibomites will challenge this corrupt organization which I believe was formed for dues and sharing of contracts.

And after this idiocy you just displayed you still feel people will sympathise with your biafra.
I pity ipoos.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by chuksanambra: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
so for me to be a pure Igbo, I must delusionally think like IPOB?
Look at how you guys are being rejected left and right.
Ihere eme

Hope you can see how they denied you flatly cos you don't think like them. The next thing is for them to curse you. Na their way.

IPOB is the largest congregation of Illiterate dunces in the world.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Can you read what you just wrote? See the hate you exude just because a people rightfully said they shouldn't be added to maps without consulting them. Is that too much to ask?

By the way; the recognised ethnic groups in Akwa Ibom State are Ibibio, Anaang and Oron. Then there are several dialects including Eket.

Better educate yourself.

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by logica(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2017
bumi10:

After all, when that fo.olish and inconsequential Lord Lugard merged Biafra with Northerners and called us Nigeria, who did he consult?

le kwa numu ashishi ooo
Abi? So you just admitted that you think like Lord Lugard; a colonialist. So Biafrans are modern day colonialists of South South Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Thank God, I am married to a Rich guy and I am financial strong personally, if you do this thing and it result to war, We will get a flight ticket, take our little baby and viam straight to Overseas!
Team married to RICH GUYS jarre.

I love that!

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Luvdk(f): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha
I tell u say Ipob brains dong lock, and Kanu dong troway key, even in the midst of glaring evidence, dem still go put their head for mud to evade the truth.

The kind bleach Wey Kanu use for una strong ova, no smol sense remain.
mind ur business for once
No wonder u pple always luv to suck Hausa Fulani uncircumcised diick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:

There is no negotiation here. Respect people's wishes and save yourself first. They have said they don't want your Biafra. Why are you forcing it?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Entom(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
edochie12:
this is my first time of hearing a name like this,make una no worry,when biafra finally comes by then it will be too late for you people
Very funny
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Read your last paragraph.... my people said... " If fox chases chicken to the house, you first of all drive away the fox before you ask the chicken what it was looking for in the wild bush"

I'm so sorry for you... see how you side others against your people in a public forum. I doubt if you're Igbo...one Alhaji own your blood.
I don't side against my people, I side against IPOB bringing insults to my Igbo people by always embarrasing themselves before these minorities.

16 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by elderhimself(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Some people's hearts will be bleeding right now coz of this.....
Wise decision there.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by LionDeLeo: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
quoted

saved those names for reference

Bloody flat heads and hypocrisy.

Exactly bro.

Will do same to have a copy, never for once thought they own even fuelling stations let alone oil wells.

Igbos are bloody parasites feeding from both the north and SS.

Recent quit notice is quite revealing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Married to a rich guy and you reason like a poor woman. That man is not Igbo so go to heaven if you wish. With this modern world now, you think anybody is gonna fight war. Are you really educated at all?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Luvdk(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Don't try to educate a fool
Or else u will end up byn like him
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Sexina851:

You sef why are you against biafra?

Lol. I'm not really against Biafra. I'm against the inclusion of non-Igboid ethnicities into Biafra without their permission. That amounts to a blatant insult and slap on the faces of the minority ethnic group. As someone from the Urhobo minority, I know how it feels not be heard and I've resolved to echo the wishes the my people that we don't want Biafra!

Its nothing personal.

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by chuksanambra: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:

Stop bullying the lady. It is not her fault that the women in your family are unfortunate not to have something in their heads to contribute on a forum like this.

Now, let me educate you and your ilk. Being Ndigbo is by birth, being Biafran (ipob) is by choice.

Soyinka supported Biafra in the civil war and went to prison for it, does that make him Igbo?

Nnamdi Azikiwe denounced Biafra during the Civil War and stood on the side of the Fed forces against his own people, does that make him not to be Igbo?

This exactly is why you Igbos are generally regarded as unenlightened illiterates.

22 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by markemcee(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

And who cares if Igbos/Biafrans want a referendum or not? How does that affect the wishes of SSners!

oh so you don't care, why'd you then just jump into conclusion.. now you even going off point
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Married to a rich guy and you reason like a poor woman. That man is not Igbo so go to heaven if you wish. With this modern world now, you think anybody is gonna fight war. Are you really educated at all?
Will heaven fall if Igbos go it all alone?
I stand with Igbo Nation, leave the non-Igbos alone pls.

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Indiaindia: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2017
edochie12:
THEN U GUYS SHOULD EXPECT HISTORIC ETHNIC WAR. U GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING P. EFFIONG AN AKWAIBOMITE WHO SAVED THE IGBO LIVES BY STOPPING THE CIVIL WAR.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List / Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.