Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (46765 Views)

Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by AutoJoshNIG: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Indeed, this is not the cleanest of times of our dear Lagos state.

No matter the location – highbrow, lowbrow - one thing has become common to all – heaps of garbage on the street.

No doubt, the only legally approved organization for clearing up refuse in Lagos,Visionscape, is clearly overwhelmed.

As much as one is not aware of the contractual details of the clean-up arrangement for Lagos state, however it is very apparent that the sudden disengagement of the services of the PSP operators wasn’t exactly a well thought out one.

But whatever the case, Visionscape urgently needs to up their game.

These sights are not exactly what any serious city that strives to attain the status of a mega city should project.

Marina, Lagos

Tinubu Square, Lagos Island

Ojuelegba, Bus stop

Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere

Agege-Oshodi Expressway

Bolade Oshodi bus stop

Obalende

Western Avenue, Surulere

Mushin-Olosa

Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja

Masha, Surulere

Ejigbo

Ikeja-Under bridge

Source:

https://autojosh.com/mountains-of-garbage-a-common-feature-of-every-part-of-lagos-today/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by stephleena(f): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
hmmm,see the Canaan land of nfoja. eko Dom baje

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Too bad for a MEGA CITY!!
AMBODE should do something ASAP before something bad like an epidemic happen in the state!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
the LAWMA contractors are busy reciting Yoruba

CC lzaa

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
stephleena:
What has TRIBALISM done to you guys here on NL.
Even females have joined the evil, stupid, bad trend.
smh!

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Crocky23: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ambode gave the contract to clean up Lagos to a proxy Tinubu company known as Visionscape.
It would only get worse.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by stephleena(f): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
post=65968187:
What has TRIBALISM done to you guys here on NL. Even females have joined the evil, stupid, bad trend. smh!
is that all?? a million likes to u.. mtchew, stating the obvious truth is tribalism wondering wat u would have typed if it were to be Aba or Onitsha.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by madridguy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ambode don spoil Lagos.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
TO HAVE SAID DAT NO MORE ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION WAS HIS GREATEST MISTAKE........JUST ONCE A MONTH ....NAWA OOO

7 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by RoyalBlak007: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
BRING BACK OUR
PSP.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
stephleena:
is that all?? a million likes to u.. mtchew, stating the obvious truth is tribalism wondering wat u would have typed if it were to be Aba or Onitsha.
smh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Caustics: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry this is terrible.
Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by ModsWillKillNL: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
BRING BACK OUR

PSP.

The PSPs failed ab initio as a result of the recession.
They just couldn't meet up.
But to be honest, I can see sweepers everywhere I find myself trying to clean the whole place.
The gap that needs to be filled ASAP is emptying the bins promptly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Lipscomb(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
I think ambode should do something about this .

2 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Fmartin(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
too filthy..

1 Like

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by dangermouse(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
My broad I taya!
The smell is so disgusting I always wind up my glasses now.
The faster Gov Ambode does something about this the better. Eko oni baje o !

3 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by nairavsdollars(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
That Tinubu's company, VISIONSCAPE is a fraud. The earlier Ambode take the contract from them, the better.
You can't guarantee Lagosians a claener environment, yet you want them to pay 500 percent increment in Land Use Charge

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by three: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by pweshboi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
With the rapid development of Lagos, having proper waste management has been a problem. And I'm sure even the citizens aren't helping, some dumps waste without caring how their environment is been affected. Lagos State still needs a whole lot to do
Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by judecares1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
D FOOLISH AMBODE IS NOT AFTER CLEAN ENVIRONMENT BUT HE IS AFTER TAX

4 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by anykey: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
very dirty

4 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by YelloweWest: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lagos dirty na. Everyone knows that.

The rates there too no dey even fear him An being sef.

But I still love that city.

3 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by ChiefSweetus: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
You go know say ambode dey wear one boxers for 6 days so dis one na small tin sad

5 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by TheAngry1: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
stephleena:

If I talk now, one yeye moderator go ban me. See how silly your useless comment is...

2 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Anybody taking Lagos back should leave already. Ambode, if you can't work independent of Tinubu then resign. Lagos is the only fully functional international city in Nigeria besides Abuja, so no spoil that status.

8 Likes

Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by EmagNig(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
We no go give you election advert ooo
Re: Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common by Caustics: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.