Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof (9827 Views)

Corona Virus Scourge: Ijaw Villages And Villagers Are At Risk. / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Almost All Igbo Villages and Towns' names Can Be Found in The Bible. The world must come out and tell us the truth about the Igbos. How can almost all villages and towns in Igboland have bibilcal roots? Did you know that Abia state which was named after Abia, a descendant of twelve tribe of Israel. Every Igbo person must watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKPozA-svg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Hopeful20100: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by haske7(f): 4:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Ebe like say e don tee u chop puff puff last? What's this obsession with igbo and Jews
sean1000x:
Almost All Igbo Villages and Towns' names Can Be Found in The Bible. The world must come out and tell us the truth about the Igbos. How can almost all villages and towns in Igboland have bibilcal roots? Did you know that Abia state which was named after Abia, a descendant of twelve tribe of Israel. Every Igbo person must watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKPozA-svg

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Victornezzar: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm
Op wat kind of bible do u use
Anything apart from King James version nd goodnews na counterfeit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hmmm
Op wat kind of bible do u use
Anything apart from King James version nd goodnews na counterfeit

All versions will show the same evidence.
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Victornezzar: 5:03am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

All versions will show the same evidence.
please show me d bible verses oga
cos na only Abia I don see nd na 4 Matthew

2 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

please show me d bible verses oga
cos na only Abia I don see nd na 4 Matthew

Watch the video...he cites the verses in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by psucc(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Op which one again" We know say we've Abia Umuahia
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by vanbonattel: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2017
There is Amon village in Ngwo Enugu state, a direct descendants y the Amonites

5 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by vanbonattel: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
There is also Ezrah or is it Ezziah town in Ebonyi state, along Abakaliki express road.

5 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by ednut1(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
go and ask Ethiopian jews the kind of discrimination they are suffering in Israel. jews are not pple u shud identify with

12 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Victornezzar: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

Watch the video...he cites the verses in the bible.
Okay if dey are igbos cities nd villages in the bible
Does it mean we ain't nigerians
And mind u d name was brot out from dere by our forefathers 2 give a name 2 our villages nd cities

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
ednut1:
[s]go and ask Ethiopian jews the kind of discrimination they are suffering in Israel. jews are not pple u shud identify with[/s]

Afonja and their deceit, deception and divisive tendency. Did Jews murder 3 million Biafraans during the war? Awolowo starved to death 3 million Biafraan children. I'll rather dine and live next to a racist white jew than to be in a country with you hypocritical afonja. Get out of my sight!

13 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:
There is Amon village in Ngwo Enugu state, a direct descendants y the Amonites

Thanks my people. Pls keep naming these towns.

3 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by kellytuns(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Op you are 100% correct.in abia umuahia here,we have uzi village.even my village stream is called uzi stream......uzi is a popular name in Israel........ Eg uzi sub machine gun

4 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
kellytuns:
Op you are 100% correct.in abia umuahia here,we have uzi village.even my village stream is called uzi stream......uzi is a popular name in Israel........ Eg uzi sub machine gun

Wonderful...I'm loving this!

2 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
I'm insatiably curious to see the verses in the redacted bible version that was recently handed over to Nnamdi Kanu that mentioned Igbo/Heebo/Eboe.

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by ednut1(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja and their deceit, deception and divisive tendency. Did Jews murder 3 million Biafraans during the war? Awolowo starved to death 3 million Biafraan children. I'll rather dine and live next to a racist white jew than to be in a country with you hypocritical afonja. Get out of my sight!
cry baby. Educate urself http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32813056. Why fight war when u no get food, blame the coward ojukwu not awolowo. Abi did ojukwu look malnourished when he fled

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
HAHAHA........................even the bible itself says "MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE". shocked
what I'm seeing here gives me the assurance that who the bible was actually referring to were u guys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if my name is LANRE and i'm from JERICHO in southwest Nigeria, does that mean i'm a descendant of Israel? undecided

lemme run out before they make their usual "AFONJA" rants.

4 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by aribisala0(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
The bible was not written in English. It was translated and names were anglicised e.g Jesus is an anglicised form of the original Hebrew version same for John James etc so if the Ebola towns have similar names to anglicised forms how do we interpret that?

2 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Michael004: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

All these your awolowo starved your ancestors to death does not sell anymore. A resignation letter written to coward ojukrook by that foreigner that worked with that coward has exposed ojukrook and how he refused food that your senseless zombie ancestor should eat that time to survive. I know he's is suffering inside hot flame now. May h
ojukrook soul never rest in peace but suffer Jan hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Cwhyte(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
I am not ibo but i am amazed at the level of similarities explained in the video. I actually watched till the end.

I think i am 100% convinced.

4 Likes

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Michael004: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
lol, I can go into Bible and pick name from the Bible to give to a new town. So, what is the big deal.
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by mirabel001(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
In oji river lg enugu state, there is a village called dodo. Biblical Elhanan was the son of
Dodo (2 Samuel 23:24, 1 Chronicles
11:26). He was a member of King
David ’s elite fighters known as The
Thirty.

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Funlord2(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Momcherry(f): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
I believe Igbos have connections with Hebrew somehow. Even some Igbo and Hebrew words have similar meanings.
Eg
Amen (Hebrew)
Ya mee (Igbo)
Meaning; May it happen that way or may it come to pass.
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
mirabel001:
In oji river lg enugu state, there is a village called dodo. Biblical Elhanan was the son of
Dodo (2 Samuel 23:24, 1 Chronicles
11:26). He was a member of King
David ’s elite fighters known as The
Thirty.

Wow...very revealing.
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by jargo89(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Real definition of clutching at straws. You guys are Jews; we believe you. Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
This one no be new story na, sentiments aside, igbos are undoubtedly Jews

1 Like

Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

have you forgotten Adekunle Fajuyi?can any igbo man sacrifice his life for yoruba?
Re: Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof by Tyche(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
kellytuns:
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun / Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha / 3 Fake Whistleblowers Remanded To Prison For False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.