Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message (16257 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by emmasege: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Thought they said only two people had access to the president, how did BBC Hausa gain access to him while our own national media houses and English-speaking international medias had no access?

Buhari's handlers are as daft as their principal.

And for those idiots who always look for any flimsy reason to insult my race by calling us Afonjas, could you please stay off FFK's platform since he's Afonja. You guys must always reason like bigots that you are and rant over the social media but yet have dumb political leaders none of whom can challenge the government of the day like FFK and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by yahmohy27: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy
Will you mind born to wail people ?
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by larrymoore(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Absolutely, your mom knows that too. wink
on point

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Abfinest007(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2017
is buhari government only for the Hausa alone .he was addressing Nigerian with Hausa as if all Nigerians are Hausa people I have said it b4 and I will say it again buhari government is for selected ones

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by duni04(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. These guys are funny. BBC hausa interviewed the president and people expected buhari to speak English to a hausa service cheesy
oga pls confirm ur facts before typing. Nobody interviewed Buhari. The "Presidency" released an audio tape purporting to be from Buhari and which was similarly aired on the BBC. The absurdity of a sitting President authorising an official government release in his native language is just mind blowing. Buhari has really gone senile.

http://punchng.com/sallah-buharis-audio-message-in-hausa-draws-criticisms/

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by equilibrum(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
If it's true that BBC Hausa interviewed Him..Then His cabals shouldn't have used the audio as the official sallah message to Nigerians......This is causing commotion!!..nd besides can we see a pic or a video of the prexy..we are getting tired!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by kceewhyte(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
IDC AND IDGAF
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by obamabinladen(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Are you daft or what? BBC hausa interviewed him. Do you even have any idea what BBC hausa service is? BBC hausa network don't interview people in english language but only in hausa language

Mr man, stop displaying your st.p.dity here. Don't ever think that we are fools. When he called Osibanjo Cordnator, you and omenkaLives defended him. Clap for yourself that BBC Hausa was a channel by which your president addressed you after 50 days of traveling to London for medical treatment.

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by leo2020: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
A lot of u guyz went to school but u still reason and behave like illiterates..How on earth a certain buhari, an house man to speak English on BBC hause. How many times has u seen a yoruba actor/actress speak English on Orisun Tv?..as for FFK who wrote some weeks ago that buhari was ruling from the grave, it funny d same man from d grave now speaks hausa..this lunatic ff9 is inconsistent.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by madbuhari: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
yellowbar demons come and see epitome of disgrace u nah follow put Nigeria into... chai this is scam
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Smooyis(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.

Don't curse. It has been destined to happen.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by obamabinladen(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
duni04:

oga pls confirm ur facts before typing. Nobody interviewed Buhari. The "Presidency" released an audio tape purporting to be from Buhari and which was similarly aired on the BBC. The absurdity of a sitting President authorising an official government release in his native language is just mind blowing. Buhari has really gone senile.

Cc, omenkaLives

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Izonpikin: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Are you daft or what? BBC hausa interviewed him. Do you even have any idea what BBC hausa service is? BBC hausa network don't interview people in english language but only in hausa language
please where was our NTA and channels TV to run interviews on our holiday president. ...why BBC hausa

your mumu just dey evident for this nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Benekruku(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Definitely!

ABBA Kyari spoke to Nigerians!

In as much as I hate to say it, all pointers shows that Buhari has lost it all!

The cabals re just taking advantage of his predicaments
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by duni04(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga cool down, how many Nigerians understand PMB massage, BBC official language in UK is English, why not grant the interview in English.
O have no idea where you people are getting your own facts from but Buhari never granted any interview. Nobody has spoken to this man or even knows where he is since he left the country. The "Presidency" released this latest audio tape. It wasn't a BBC interview! What is worrisome bow is that the Office of the President of Nigeria is making official releases in Hausa. This is an indication that Abba Kyari and his clannish people are plotting something sinister that I'm sure Buhari is unaware of.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Izonpikin: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2017
duni04:

leave that ardent zombie. sharing the same country with such fanatics is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Ijaya123: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy

And no Nigerian media house was granted the same courtesy visit?

Second base jare...
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ayindejimmy(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2017
That message was conducted by BBC Hausa.

The mistake his handlers did was, knowing the complexity of Nigeria and how some people already want to massacre Buhari for any slight error, they ought to have made him do an English language version.

People around him are shortsighted.

Even I know better
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Jackipapa: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Lost his memory, the only thing he can remember is his mother tongue!

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
I wonder what giving APC inspiration for lying.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ehissi(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
T
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Mpotomisticai(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2017
woodcook:

CNN has interviewed Putin several times likewise the prime Minister of Greece, Netherlands etc in English and they responded in their official languages even though a large portion of their population understand and speak English. Giving the accussations and counter accussation flying around I think the presidency shouldn't be leaving rooms for doubts.
it's right puttin and co responded in Thier own languages and not English languages..
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by emmasege: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
leo2020:
A lot of u guyz went to school but u still reason and behave like illiterates..How on earth a certain buhari, an house man to speak English on BBC hause. How many times has u seen a yoruba actor/actress speak English on Orisun Tv?..as for FFK who wrote some weeks ago that buhari was ruling from the grave, it funny d same man from d grave now speaks hausa..this lunatic ff9 is inconsistent.
Hello Mr. Wole Soyinka, have you asked yourself why his handlers had to release that audio as his message to the nation when they knew quite well that Hausa isn't our official language. Like i said before, Buhari's handlers are as daft as their principal.

I'm sure folks like you would've wished FFK and Fayose disappeared from our nation so that Buhari's APC can execute all their sectional and wicked agenda without any challenge. They (FFK and Fayose ) may not be saints either but they are at the moment instruments in the hands of the living God to speak against Buhari's misrule, and as God liveth, both of them shall outlive this most divisive, wicked, clueless and vindictive president in the history of our nation.

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by SycophanticGoat: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
This One is even alot better than the last stupidity they displayed.

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants? cheesy

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.

Oh! You've suddenly found your voice? What were the reactions of your evil ilks when the useless president and his demonic army chiefs turned a blind eye to the massacre of Southern Kaduna, Benue, Enugu, Delta and Edo people?

Didn't your useless sai barber chanting demons say that the matter is only a police affair and in some cases your useless ilks claimed it was a state government affair.

So now that Fulani were the victims, all of a sudden, it has become a federal affair?

Little wonder Nigeria will never move forward or know peace when God cursed the country with these kinds of people who support evil!

By the way, you can call the mods' attention as usual because I actually need a ban right now..

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by arewaboy01(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2017
it was UWARKA DAT SPOKE AHBI
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by duni04(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:
That message was conducted by BBC Hausa.

http://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-39644765

The mistake his handlers did was, knowing the complexity of Nigeria and how some people already want to massacre Buhari for any slightly error, they ought to have made him do an English language version.

People around him are shortsighted.

Even I know better
Stop spreading false information. No interview was Granted. Garba shehu released an officual statement purportedly from Buhari. Garba shehu released the translated text in English. The "Presidency" later leaked the original audio recording of the speech which they leaked to the BBC in order to create the impression that nothing was wrong with Buhari, especially after that Sahara reporters exposè.
No interview was conducted!

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by tete7000(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
If you tell them their hero no go school, dem go dey argue with you to the point of beating you. How else do you justify your position than to point to them that only illiterate president appoints illiterate aides who then concoct a national speech in hausa to a divided nation. Bunch of i_diots.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Cue(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
The acting president Osibanjo had already addressed the nation, buhari doesnt need to address anybody because he is on a medical leave. Anyway I don't even blame anybody for this "speech controversy" but buhari's incompetent aides( the lai mohammed, garba shehu and femi). Those guys have zinc idea about how to handle anything from the presidency. They are just overzealous and very incompetent

So I guess BBC Hausa forced themselves on him? They weren't invited or at least authorised? If so, why the choice of a Hausa Service as the first interview at a time like this when the country is worried as to the status of their president?Pls U guys should give us a little credit nau? How stupid can a whole nation be?

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Jolar101:
I wonder what giving APC inspiration for lying.

The whole thing called apc is built on lies and deceit. It is their DNA to lie. The only thing I know is nothing built on falsehood ever stand the test of time. I am just waiting to see when apc will fall apart like pack of cards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ndcide(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy

You are really funny.

BBC hausa paid him a courtesy visit indeed. Would you also tell us why various other media houses have been denied access to buhari. I don't expect you to be objective, it's the ab0ki way of life. We all remember yaradua's voice on "BBC" dejavu you'll say. It quite easy for these same people to pull such stunt.

My question to you in particular, if GEJ had done this, will you defend him? Because we all knew the attack GEJ faced. These kind of thing underscores the "Unity of Nigeria" we bandy about.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Lordspenzo(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
That was not buhari, the audio was made in hausa to distract nigerians...now instead of wondering and asking about our president they,ve diverted our attention to the hausa message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Government Blames APC, FG For Insecurity In States / 2023: Why Labour Party Campaign Council Not Yet Out – Umeh / INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.