Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message (16241 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Useless Igbos,crazy Biafra people
I don't understand the way they think sometimes.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.

AMEN
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Daplux4: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy

the same BBC that cover and Abit crime in Nigeria are at it again, UK has done​ more harm in Nigeria than good they will not see anything​ wrong in administration of our leaders as far as they got their own share of the loot even if all Nigerians dies of hunger they don't care
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by wizzlyd(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2017
To me it's not insulting because am a Christian moreover I day hear Hausa, the people who it's insulting To are the Afonja Muslims Because This Shows That The Real Muslims Are The Hausa-Fulanis grin grin grin
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by vioment: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
President Buhari please hand over to osinbajo, it will be a noble thing to do, You have tried, you are not economically savvy but you chased after every and anyone under your corruption fight which are still ongoing and is very commendable in my book. Hand over power and explain to the north how it is wisdom to do so. Nigeria is and should be bigger than any one person.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by showlove911(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
rozayx5:
the fact that such a con man is still the president of Nigeria in this modern age shows this country has no future

undecided

MY BROTHER YOUR RESPONSE IS EPIC, APT AND TIMELY! I JUX LOVE IT! PRECISION ND GLARING TRUTH! U JUX FORCED MY WORDS DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
I DON'T STRESS MYSELF OUT ABOUT ALL THESE BUHARI STORIES BECAUSE IT'S GODWILL THAT WILL BE DONE.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by emmasege: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Useless Igbos,crazy Biafra people
I don't understand the way they think sometimes.
Address the issue and stop attacking persons. People like you are the reason some hopeless people tag all of us "Afonjas". Are you even aware that the initiator of this conversation (FFK) is from the cradle of Yoruba land (Ile-Ife). If you don't see anything wrong in the way Buhari's APC runs the affairs of this nation, i can as well deduce your reasoning ability.

Start thinking like a true son or daughter of O'odua.

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Bizibi(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Are you daft or what? BBC hausa interviewed him. Do you even have any idea what BBC hausa service is? BBC hausa network don't interview people in english language but only in hausa language
bbc Hausa interviewed him and we couldn't address Nigerians live on t.v, wonders shall never end.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Bizibi(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Are you daft or what? BBC hausa interviewed him. Do you even have any idea what BBC hausa service is? BBC hausa network don't interview people in english language but only in hausa language
bbc Hausa interviewed him and he couldn't address Nigerians live on t.v, wonders shall never end.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by sweerychick(f): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
The acting president Osibanjo had already addressed the nation, buhari doesnt need to address anybody because he is on a medical leave. Anyway I don't even blame anybody for this "speech controversy" but buhari's incompetent aides( the lai mohammed, garba shehu and femi). Those guys have zinc idea about how to handle anything from the presidency. They are just overzealous and very incompetent
sorry to say this but you talk like a kid.. Even late fidel castro addressed his nation from his sick bed, and u are saying that pmb has no right to address Nigeria. u guys are worse than pmb himself.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by taiwog700: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
that shows the kind of leadership we have in Nigeria ,my dear brothers and sisters I'm really sorry for this country becos the country is gone already if u see where to run to abeg do so ,as for me I'm already making arrangement to go to Madagascar ,best of luck
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by APCsupporter: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Buhari's Speech was made to spite Osinbajo and to reassure the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims that Nigeria remains their personal property. Imagine a president speaking in Hausa, the most hated people across other regions presently. Buhari has always believed that HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims own Nigeria.

How many regions hate the hausas? igbos are the most hated people in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong with Buhari speaking in Hausa. You people just love mischief
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by APCsupporter: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.

keep crying. we will force him on you again come 2019
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by mywells: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
scam on Broad day light of a Ramadan
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by showlove911(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
They never get tired of whining. Is like whining is their new found hubby. I don't even get it why people must complain over some very irrelevant issues like this. The president spoke in hausa language to a BBC hausa broadcasting network, I don't get it, but is this even supposed to be an issue?

I saw how they were crying over the deployment of military personnels in Taraba, I just decided to ignore the thread because with these people, reasoning with them is highly impossible. You will just have to let them whine themselves out cheesy

YES SIR! IT SHLD BE AN ISSUE! NIGERIA AS WE KNOW IT IS VRY FRAGILE NOW ND AT THE VERGE OF BREAKUP ND CAUTION MUST BE THROWN TO THE WIND AS TO WAT IS SAID OR DONE BY OUR LEADERS!!!

IF U RE HONEST, U WIL UNDASTND DAT NIGERIA HV NEVA BEEN THIS DIVIDED!!!

THE Igbo-AFONJA-AREWA SAGA RE ALL RECENT!

I STILL CNT BELIEVE DAT IN THIS CONTEMPORARY AGE, A-BUHARI-TYPE IS MY PRESIDENT! ITS PATHETIC, THE VRY HEIGHT OF IRONY!!!!!!
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerians like electing brainless people..
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by APCsupporter: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Opharhe:
It appears there's a deliberate plan to cause wahala in this country. Me I am not understanding. We have an already divided country and the President abandons the official language for one of the many native languages?
I weak.

so he should respond in English to BBC Hausa who interviewed him in Hausa? your hatred for the president will kill you

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by RapportNaija(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Chai FFK and drama! One day one day, I won't be surprised when this man starts supporting APC.

Head here to read today's newspapers Headlines
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
APCsupporter:

How many regions hate the hausas? igbos are the most hated people in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong with Buhari speaking in Hausa. You people just love mischief
ok!!!!
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Papishi(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2017
sad
SirJeffry:

Abeg pardon us oooooo. We were simply blinded by the word CHANGE!!! sad
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Bizibi(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2017
People are funny, a 2min audio clip is an interview.
Make una clap for unaselves,bravo!!!!!!
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by tonguengineer(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2017
u suck buddy
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by khalids: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

Like your write up and way of thinking......
Hope others will learn to approach matters in concise ways like this, rather than just shouting abuses

Nice one brother

By the way I opened a topic on the politics section and dropped your write up....hope thats ok
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
tete7000:

The whole thing called apc is built on lies and deceit. It is their DNA to lie. The only thing I know is nothing built on falsehood ever stand the test of time. I am just waiting to see when apc will fall apart like pack of cards.
The question is "will APC conceived defeat to APDA comes 2019 as PDP did?"
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by 2016v2017: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Originalsly: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2017
woodcook:

CNN has interviewed Putin several times likewise the prime Minister of Greece, Netherlands etc in English and they responded in their official languages even though a large portion of their population understand and speak English. Giving the accussations and counter accussation flying around I think the presidency shouldn't be leaving rooms for doubts.
CNN and the BBC will always interview in English regardless of the language they speak. If the person being interviewed responds in another language their response would be interpreted and aired in English.
On this matter Buhari is being interviewed by BBC Hausa .... BBC Hausa is not the same as BBC.... but the same procedure applies. What's the difference between BBC Hausa and BBC? If Buhari had responded in English his response would've been interpreted and broadcast in Hausa. Why? If not ...to the targeted audience it would be the same as Buhari speaking in tongues.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Opharhe: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2017
APCsupporter:

so he should respond in English to BBC Hausa who interviewed him in Hausa? your hatred for the president will kill you
Ẹ pẹlẹ sir.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
I think FFK is reading my posts. I had opined that as long as we have a caricature comedian who speaks exactly like Buhari, they have taken advantage of this comedians and have turned Nigeria to a Theater of Comedy.

It is either Buhari is DEAD or He is totally incapable of talking. They have hired comedians to mimic his voice in Hausa knowing fully well, that Nigerians are not smart enough and even the majority that assented the daylight robbery to Ask Rock are so nepotistic that they suspend the worry about their Children and Grand Children to the nepotistic narratives of Religion, Tribalism and blind faith.

What is happening in this country is an orchestration of sick minds and it has successfully corrupted the reasoning faculties of the Army of Idiots still worship their physically, mentally and spiritually sick Buhari and his minions. The sad thing is, these biased and nepotistic narratives are totally corrupting the minds of those who have not grown the mentally mechanism to trash etheric or Akashic files off their Smart Body. This is how souls get corruption to join a jihad. And this is why FFK and Kanu Nwankwo and even Fayose have become infected with a penchant to save and unsafe-able system.

I already have migraines because I personalize these issues too much. Because I hate to be evaluated as one of the idiots in Nigeria, I am NOT.

I will there take a very drastic consideration to come to Nairaland because my mental construct was designed for decades to spot fraud, scam and marginalization and nepotism and auto-respond via the flight and fight mechanism of the MIND.

I will miss you all when I make decision not to even come to Social Media again.

It is absolute nonsense going on in the country and I want a very intelligent Pro-APC, Pro-Buhari dogmatized Zombie to tell me if it is okay to address the whole country in Hausa even the Yoruba Muslims. May be be these Northerners EXPECT Yorubas to understand Hausa.

Its a big you Yoruba Muslims, I wish the carricature actually addressed you all in ARABIC. Well, I can authoritatively tell you that there was no ARABIC speaking Muslim in his chaste of comedians that can speak ARABIC with his disjointed Accent.

It is about time to re-consider our presence on this website, especially since the SuperMod created a blog confirmation that the server is acting up just about some days before PROFESSOR MY ASSS Osinbanjo prefers to accepted the bait to join the thieving elites my while abandoning his so called Evangelical calling manipulate us and threaten to Shut Down Free Speech.

Now, I know some of you wish you were Pro-Biafrans. Biafra is bait to discuss regionalism. There will be no elections at Biafraland as we will use that Day to Commence our Secession Activism.

Thank you for reading.

REFERENDUM DATE IF WE TARRY TO 2019 should the Country still exist then, and for those who think the Army can invade the voting boots, I am happy to inform you that UN and EU will see to it that we stay home on the Election Day 2019 to submit our signatures on UN/EU/Amnesty International and other world bodies chosen International Servers with Block Chain technologies that will combine a cocktail of parameters which I am not going disclose so we can have a credible Referendum Votes. Neither Pro-Biafrans and Pro-Nigerian supporters will have the ability to originate votes via VPNs, Tor browsers and any other IP/DNS/MAC address configurations.

Kanu Nwankow please take note

How do I know these things ?

You will soon find out.

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Luvdk(f): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Ds yeye country sef
Mtcheeew!
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by mexix: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
SMH...tired of all these joke.am not against d president sending message in Haausa but if it's a message to NIGERIANS then it MUST be conveyed via our official language..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates BUA Kalabaina Cement Plant (Photos) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Timipre Sylva: FG Has No Control Over The Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.