Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message (16444 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by regma: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
I think Nigeria is now turning to BANANA REPUBLIC because of what is going on in the Country
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by smogup: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy
Yar'Adua spoke with BBC Hausa service in English if you don't know. So you think they don't understand English because they are Hausa service
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by elotajohn1(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Lad, Buhari a fulani man granted the interview to a BBC hausa broadcasting network. What is the wrong action there? You want him to speak English to them or what?

Why then BBC Hausa? When our Nigerian Journalists seeking for same interview were threatened over their Job?

So what question from an interviewer that will make Buhari to start the answer with, "I Mohammad Buhari.... "??

Please Ah take God beg you, tell yourself the truth or rather for once help yourself and think of what has befallen your Nigeria
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by poseidon12: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

Thanks for the enlightenment. A lot of people really misunderstand what would happen if Nigeria breaks up. To the examples you listed, I would also refer to the breakup of Sudan and South Sudan. Heaven has not fallen too. The South Sudanese living in Sudan were given time to obtain resident permit as foreigners.
I would prefer to live in a restructured Nigeria as a Nigerian. But I would definitely want to become a foreigner in present day, unitary system hell hole.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Viergeachar: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
They never get tired of whining. Is like whining is their new found hubby. I don't even get it why people must complain over some very irrelevant issues like this. The president spoke in hausa language to a BBC hausa broadcasting network, I don't get it, but is this even supposed to be an issue?

I saw how they were crying over the deployment of military personnels in Taraba, I just decided to ignore the thread because with these people, reasoning with them is highly impossible. You will just have to let them whine themselves out cheesy

When did all Nigerians start listening to BBC Hausa?

The broadcast should have been limited to BBC Hausa and its Hausa listeners and not aired as a national sallah message to all Nigerians.

How some of you support an unprecedented failure like Buhari is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by fidkaitoo: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
WOW NIGERIA?
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ayufun: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
People never get tired of whining and complaining in this part of the world. I thought some people said the president is dead!!! So why are you crying because a "dead" man spoke in hausa language?

Btw BBC hausa service paid him the courtesy visit, so you don't expect the president to speak any other language aside hausa language.
cheesy cheesy
Will BBC halt the airing if the president speaks English, his lingua franca? at least, a mix of English and Hausa!
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
This is most annoying period in my entire life as a Nigeria since Buhari and his party came to power. That audio message is a slap to the entire nation a big embarrassment to Nigeria as a country I never knew Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha will end Nigerian in this shit by forcefully placing Buhari on top of Nigerians.

That audio is not Buhari and if by chance it was buhari its a shame that as big and educated Nigerians are a coward illiterate and his almanjiri brethren turned Nigeria to a ridicule in the eyes of nations around the world. How can a president of a country whose their official language is English be using Hausa to send a national message or how dare Buhari to use Hausa to congratulate Muslims is he that much sick that he forgot Hausa or the Fulani are not the only Muslims in Nigeria?

Is their no Muslims who are origin of SW, SE, SS, Middle Belt? Is he telling those region they are fake or not recognized as Muslim? Anyway I don't blame Buhari I blame those SW, SE, SS who lost their senses and embraced Islam in a country where some Muslim from one region believes they are the real Muslim while others are fake. Its a shame.

The person who did that audio should be arrest if not Buhari and if it's buhari I 'm so ashamed of him, his level of defiant is to eternity and surely he will remain in that UK till his term will expire because he is a disgrace to democracy and an insult to Nigeria as a nation, but for Tinubu, Okorocha and Amaechi your judgement day is loading we shall revenge Buhari scams and error on you people one good day sooner or later like the way Iraqis dealt brutally with all Saddam Republican foot soldiers.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by giftiy(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ayufun: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Why are Nigerians always sentimental? I know if the president had been vast in English, the interview would've been in BBC international studio ( forgetting the fact that, it's Eld-el-Fitri)
, especially with the critical state of the country. Nevertheless, he should have spoken English in most of his talks if he can. Don't forget each past Nigerian president is from one tribe or the other and how many of them spoke like PMB did? don't forget that, English is still our lingua franca.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by giftiy(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy
leaves FFk and his doomed group to keep
twisting words,what do u expect from
a president that all your wishes for him is death.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2017
They used Hausa language to fool themselves
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by kosire(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.
Amen
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by onatisi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very insulting and pitiful. All those who forced that man on the country will never know peace.
What about the stupid nigerians who were shouting sai baba all over the social media then?what about tjoae who collected rice ,recharge cards and 500naira just to vote? Ppl weren't forced to vote ,majority of nigerians are just dumb silly and they will still make the same mistake again in 2019,because they have in their thick skulls is food food food. Once they are given 5kg of rice and plantain,their senses is automatically shut down and they will do anything you ask of them. We warned repeatedly about buhari then but nigerians didnt listen.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by atk5: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is it your grandfather that spoke? God will punish your generation and ur ancestors all. Useless fellow a coward human being. Nemesis will befall you very soon just continue with ur propaganda.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by kosire(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
poseidon12:

Thanks for the enlightenment. A lot of people really misunderstand what would happen if Nigeria breaks up. To the examples you listed, I would also refer to the breakup of Sudan and South Sudan. Heaven has not fallen too. The South Sudanese living in Sudan were given time to obtain resident permit as foreigners.
I would prefer to live in a restructured Nigeria as a Nigerian. But I would definitely want to become a foreigner in present day, unitary system hell hole.
Amusirigi ike
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by kosire(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Useless Igbos,crazy Biafra people
I don't understand the way they think sometimes.
Make thunder and lightening locate your black trap u call mouth..

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Petdagr8t(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
The Oxford advanced learners dictionary should please add this newly created word from Nigeria by the cabal "speachshoped" to their next edition. Don't ever underrate the ability of Nigerian Northern Oligarchs they can do anything just to retain power. The same speachshop the cabals did during Yar 'adua's tenure by wishing the super Eagles good luck in 2010 AFCON is repeating itself today. What a country! it's a pity.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ayufun: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
onatisi:

What about the stupid nigerians who were shouting sai baba all over the social media then?what about tjoae who collected rice ,recharge cards and 500naira just to vote? Ppl weren't forced to vote ,majority of nigerians are just dumb silly and they will still make the same mistake again in 2019,because they have in their thick skulls is food food food. Once they are given 5kg of rice and plantain,their senses is automatically shut down and they will do anything you ask of them. We warned repeatedly about buhari then but nigerians didnt listen.
Don't blame those people, Nigerian leaders create poverty for the masses so that they can enslave them with power elements, such as wealth. They create a wide margin between them and the poor. They embezzle billions of naira to gain power and suppress. How would a person earning #200, 000 monthly be made to change his rightful thought because of #5,000. what would've been the case of someone realizing #20, 000 monthly as income.
I will establish my Mind-Developing centre someday May God help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by DeYoungJoe(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy
Get small sense n don't b bias in ur judgment. He is talking to a country dat is made up of different ethnic group, official language (English) wud ve been better.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ephi123(f): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
onatisi:

Ahn ahn, Nigerians can't be that cheap na! cheesy
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by tomdon(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
This One is even alot better than the last stupidity they displayed.

Last time they insulted the hell out of him for "deploying troops to Taraba" and then I wondered, how does a dead man give orders to combatants? cheesy

If you wanna catch a migraine, try to reason the way these people reason. Their foolishness comes with a manual and without a careful perusal of that manual, you can never succeed in trying to act like then.

Bunch of useless souls.

Deploy troops when he handed power to VP??
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by lonelydora: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy

Stop this non.sense you are posting. There are many Buhari's supporters that are not cool with it. You are not the only Buhari supporter.

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by nkemjacob2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerians voted for the change they clamor for
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Okoroawusa: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy
bro,y do u bother explaining to ppl dat do not need it.even if it was BBC english service they will still wail.
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by onatisi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:

Ahn ahn, Nigerians can't be that cheap na! cheesy
They are even cheaper than that
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Princewell2012(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
They never get tired of whining. Is like whining is their new found hubby. I don't even get it why people must complain over some very irrelevant issues like this. The president spoke in hausa language to a BBC hausa broadcasting network, I don't get it, but is this even supposed to be an issue?

I saw how they were crying over the deployment of military personnels in Taraba, I just decided to ignore the thread because with these people, reasoning with them is highly impossible. You will just have to let them whine themselves out cheesy

Hnm i think you got it totally wrong. Weather hausa language or not is not the issue here. The topic read It was not Mr buhari that spoke. Cant you get the gist Dont you get it?

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by onatisi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
ayufun:

Don't blame those people, Nigerian leaders create poverty for the masses so that they can enslave them with power elements, such as wealth. They create a wide margin between them and the poor. They embezzle billions of naira to gain power and suppress. How would a person earning #200, 000 monthly be made to change his rightful thought because of #5,000. what would've been the case of someone realizing #20, 000 monthly as income.
I will establish my Mind-Developing centre someday May God help!
But I thought they said poverty and hunger makes ppl think wiser ,why is it the opposite for nigerians? Just wait and see what will happen in 2019,you will see how they will be rushing for bread and rice from politicians
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Sajio(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
blackpanda:

Bad belle pipo....na wa o
President was being interviewed by BBC Hausa. U don't expect him to be speaking English on a Hausa programme. Take it easy abeg
... Imagine, we now have a president that resides in UK SMH
Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Princewell2012(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Even if the recording was less than 2 seconds, you can't remove the fact that buhari was visited by BBC hausa broadcasting service. And they made the "recordings".

So why were they preventing our jouenalist from visiting him

1 Like

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by Primebuilders(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
fiizznation:

cheesy cheesy

Since he is dead can we replace him. Why was the massage deliver to Nigerians and not the Hausa journalist that visited him. Why do some people defend even acts of foolishness. It will Make look u more foolish

2 Likes

Re: "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message by ephi123(f): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
onatisi:

They are even cheaper than that
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment / How Osinbajo's Intervention Led To Conviction Of Dismissed SARS Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.