Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers (10376 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / N-Power: FG Deploys 176,160 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Winner4Life: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2017
There should be proper monitoring of the programme otherwise, fraudsters would derail it.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Benjom(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

The federal government is not the cause of the non payment, the cause of the non payment has been the volunteers.... Simply english many of them do not understand.

Oga "Simply english", the success of an outfit lies on the 'head' because it's assumed you call the shots. You don't need to be schooled at the University of Toronto to know some basic success nuggets such as this.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by david06(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2017
veekid:

naija don buy market; Buhari sef

y be say na 1981 be the highest age there, dem no want we wen dem born in d 70s to apply abi?
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Bigii(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2017
benitochakone:

Liars all the way. I really think they have a set number of people the can pay and the rest can go to hell..... I am presently a banker and enrolled my wife on the bvn portal myself. Her bank account details are super correct and between me and God, she has been punctual with teaching in the school she was posted to. She has not received a single penny from Npower since Dec 2016. She has followed up with supervisors, focal person and Travelled to Kaduna severally all to no avail. The flimsy excuse given is that on her Voters card, the address given is different from her current address.( Can u Imagine)? And these people claim to be learned in this day and time Presently none of the supervisors or focal persons take our call anymore. This is the mess we find ourselves in. Shit happens and u can't do nothing about it.

Imagine the silly excuse angry

I feel your wife's pain. She would be paid with time but this is when she need it most.

please mail me here onowa1991@yahoo.com there is something i would like to share with you.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Today is my birthday... Can I get tin tini likes? I want to use it buy something grin
hi we're birthday mates..
Pm me. Let's celebrate it in a euphoric style.
Anticipating

1 Like

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Benjom:

Oga "Simply english", the success of an outfit lies on the 'head' because it's assumed you call the shots. You don't need to be schooled at the University of Toronto to know some basic success nuggets such as this.

Oga "It's SIMPLE" it was a typographical error and you know that.......
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by Redman44(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok. Can someone tell me how much this N-Power amount is monthly? How much are the 'lucky' ones paid monthly? Thanks.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by greggng: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
benitochakone:

Liars all the way. I really think they have a set number of people the can pay and the rest can go to hell..... I am presently a banker and enrolled my wife on the bvn portal myself. Her bank account details are super correct and between me and God, she has been punctual with teaching in the school she was posted to. She has not received a single penny from Npower since Dec 2016. She has followed up with supervisors, focal person and Travelled to Kaduna severally all to no avail. The flimsy excuse given is that on her Voters card, the address given is different from her current address.( Can u Imagine)? And these people claim to be learned in this day and time Presently none of the supervisors or focal persons take our call anymore. This is the mess we find ourselves in. Shit happens and u can't do nothing about it.

It is not an excuse I totally agree with npower cos I participated. In the manual correction exercise in lagos. The implication of your statement is that ur wife failed verification. The instruction given to those verifying beneficiary are very clear. The address you ve on ur npvn profile must tally with ur utility bill ie nepa or waste bill. So don't call it excuse and no one can bend the rule cos of your wife.

1 Like

Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by arena07: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Winner4Life:

This is a laudable programme but the problem is many participants in Edo State receive this money without working for it. Some are really not unemployed. Some go to their places of work once or twice a week. Some just stay at home and receive what they call cool money while some others engage a second party to work in their place while they play the role of the employer!
Some boss at the places of work even compromise with some N-power staff to earn without working for their money! Meanwhile many are out there looking for similar opportunities. When will this corruption end?
Maybe we should protest at vice President office at abuja and tell them what the volunteers are doing with their nonchalant attitude towards the job? but you will be the person to lead the protest or what do u think?
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by SHOOPSYN(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

The federal government is not the cause of the non payment, the cause of the non payment has been the volunteers.... Simply english many of them do not understand.
is either you are not a Nigerian or you don't know what political propaganda means...
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by benitochakone(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
greggng:

It is not an excuse I totally agree with npower cos I participated. In the manual correction exercise in lagos. The implication of your statement is that ur wife failed verification. The instruction given to those verifying beneficiary are very clear. The address you ve on ur npvn profile must tally with ur utility bill ie nepa or waste bill. So don't call it excuse and no one can bend the rule cos of your wife.

Sorry to say but now I understand where the issue is coming from. Its because of people like you that others don't get to benefit in life. Do you understand what I wrote above?? Please read and understand before you open your mouth to talk. Are you saying if I did my national identity card in Abuja donkey years ago and I now reside in Kaduna, I should still state the Abuja Address?? Even if I put Abuja, how do I get a utility bill for the house I left many years back?? Can u see what we face in this country??
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by greggng: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
benitochakone:

Sorry to say but now I understand where the issue is coming from. Its because of people like you that others don't get to benefit in life. Do you understand what I wrote above?? Please read and understand before you open your mouth to talk. Are you saying if I did my national identity card in Abuja donkey years ago and I now reside in Kaduna, I should still state the Abuja Address?? Even if I put Abuja, how do I get a utility bill for the house I left many years back?? Can u see what we face in this country??

I don't care if what u ve for me is insult. Truth is bitter but it has to be told. Npower is time bound and is within a period. You re expected to apply with an address you can atleast lay claim to the stipulated period. However if for any reason you rented another apartment, you are expected to present at the verification place. Nepa biill or waste bill of the old and new address. That way the verification officer can be convinced you are same person moving from one address to another within same state. If for any reason you re moving to another state, then you ve to apply for deployment. That mean you being considered in the next phase of the program. Right now events would ve over taken ur matter cos we ve gone pass verification stage. However is a lesson for any fresher. Use an address u can atleast stay for a period of a year, ensure you re not above 35, ensure the name in ur profile is same at that of ur bvn and certificate. Ensure ur account details is same as ur bvn details. Especially ur name. Ensure your certificate is authentic.
Re: N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers by kehnton(m): 2:57am On Jun 27, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Today is my birthday... Can I get tin tini likes? I want to use it buy something grin
you're funny.
I like that.
nice to know you as one of my birthday mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Bank 2017 Recruitment For Fresh Graduates In Nigeria / Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" / Hotel Jobs Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.