Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help (625 Views)

Am Really Frustrated / HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by yhunghestboss(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
There is this pretty girl I met and after sometime we started dating,things were going on well until I noticed something... this girl is very close to her parents and she hardly have my time which got me wondering and anytime I asked her,she would tell me she wants to spend time with her parents and I would let the matter go until last weekend when I came unannounced and I me know i met my gf having sex with her mom and dad all together, was so shocked that I couldn't even say a word and I left...she has been calling and texting saying she is sorry...pls what do I do??!!...cos this one pass me ooo..
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Zimri(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Are you sure?? I sense lies o

2 Likes

Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Learnstuffs: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Liars are liable to die young OP
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Gourdoinc(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2017
well the op might be telling lies but I have secretly watched a video of a long known friend, where the family all get together and have sex for hours. dad on daughters, mom on daughters and when I looked at the girl. she spoke about it all like its pretty normal. still something I can't get off my mind till now. many and everything no matter how crazy and weird it might sound. have and are all happening
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
You're simply in a relationship with a girl in from cursed family!
yhunghestboss:
There is this pretty girl I met and after sometime we started dating,things were going on well until I noticed something... this girl is very close to her parents and she hardly have my time which got me wondering and anytime I asked her,she would tell me she wants to spend time with her parents and I would let the matter go until last weekend when I came unannounced and I me know i met my gf having sex with her mom and dad all together, was so shocked that I couldn't even say a word and I left...she has been calling and texting saying she is sorry...pls what do I do??!!...cos this one pass me ooo..
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Victornezzar: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Descendants of lai muhammed spotted
Early dis morning u dey feed us bobo....don't u have human sympathy ehn op undecided
Infact gan kneel down am coming
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Stop living on falsehood
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by toseen7: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Mentëur...
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by redarrr(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm!!!! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by yhunghestboss(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2017
am really serious,I don't know how to go about it...and I can't post their family pictures for security reasons and am scared cos she is from a well to do family
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by NiRfreak(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
yhunghestboss:
am really serious,I don't know how to go about it...and I can't post their family pictures for security reasons and am scared cos she is from a well to do family
What's their religious affiliation? Do they engage in religion?
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
yhunghestboss:

That's not how to narrate stories....go back to when u got to the gate, how u knocked, who opened the gate and door...how u finally barged into ur girlfriend's apartment before seeing the incest paroles....
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by indodon(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
smh

Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by yhunghestboss(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2017
NiRfreak:
What's their religious affiliation? Do they engage in religion?
They are Christians but they don't really attend church service like that..
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by NiRfreak(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
yhunghestboss:

They are Christians but they don't really attend church service like that..
I believe it could have happened. Religion and cultural beliefs are the stuffs preventing people from following their instincts.....Mind you, that doesn't mean they are bad... u are only reacting based on your conditioning
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by NiRfreak(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Change the topic of this post to : "Help! I caught my girlfriend having a group sex with her parents". You will get more contributors that way
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by adellam16(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2017
yhunghestboss:
U LIE? Na oyinbo girl ? Na lie jor
Re: Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help by CountCarter(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Funny it is, how the o.p just walked through the gate and doors of the house.

(1) (Reply)

See 9 Lies Girls Tell Guys To Get Them For Marriage / Ghanaian Guys Make Every Girl Feel Special / Happy New Month All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.