Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (6334 Views)

Silly Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Cheat / Why Do Girls Cheat More In A Relationship / His Dick Solid,but He Fail To Fvck Me,he Is Angry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by slayminder(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Good day everyone, I am really angry and down now, because I don't understand why girls cheat, it happens that my girlfriend has extra four guys she is dating, have been thinking what I did wrong, she said she's going home from school last two weeks for eld-el-fitr, I later found out she was at the third street to our hostel, before den she asked me to help her charged her phone and a call came in and the number is stored as M.H.D(My heart desire), I tried check all her contact and I saw alot more like M.H.B(my heart beat), BABBY BOO, MY WORLD, and she save my number as BOO, I don't know what I did wrong

1) the conversation is good
2) I try my best to satisfy her financially and sexually

my question is WHY DO GIRLS CHEAT

I broke up with her without explanation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by marisdgreat(f): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Why do guys cheat?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by subtlemee(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
marisdgreat:
Why do guys cheat?

The question is answered

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Cholls(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
marisdgreat:
Why do guys cheat?
my sister u no get sense na watin im dey u be that.....and as for u Op grow up not all girls are loyal u need to work on yourself more to know a good girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Same Reasons guys cheat...
Another guy telling her what she wants to hear
Mayb you didn't give her 99.9% of your attention
Wandering eyes
Not being satifisfied sexually
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin
Basically for her to cheat .. means u ain't Sh!t

Pele move on plenty more chics that don't cheat out there
Besides karma works in mysterious ways smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by geni340(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
its nt one sided brother, am nt justifyn wt ur gf did, bt cheating aint xclusive to a gender.
sorry ehn...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by slayminder(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
marisdgreat:
Why do guys cheat?
NATURE, even in d olden days u hardly see a man dat get married to one woman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Fadiga24(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Wandering eyes
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin

99.9 attention, wait is she my work?

Op move on with your life. Sh!t happens.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by slayminder(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Wandering eyes
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin

I tried my best, reading many books how to treat a girl, learn different style, I can't kill my self

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
marisdgreat:
Why do guys cheat?
Seen them lipsrsealed

Womanizer and cheaters fall on you ...

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Maxi112: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Poor boy, 4 guys they share olosho with you and here you are complaining of why girls cheat?

why do I have this feeling that she cheated on the other guys with you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
subtlemee:

The question is answered
Womanizers and cheaters fall on you lipsrsealed

Condemn the girl and don't support evil

How mass today kiss ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:

I tried my best, reading many books how to treat a girl, learn different style, I can't kill my self
Sometimes u have be b on verge of death for some ladies o lol
At the end of the day what she did us wrong
But
You should sit down and think where did I go wrong and Improve on your next relationship
Also
It may not be nothing you did wrong she might have been bored or had one guy on her case n she gave in .. so nothing u can do even if you be Obama ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Papiikush: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Maxi112:
Poor boy, 4 guys they share olosho with you and here you are complaining of why girls cheat?

Rabbi has spoken grin

Op your girl cheated cus shizza hoe grin
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by dacovajnr: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Wandering eyes
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

99.9 attention, wait is she my work?

Op move on with your life. Sh!t happens.
Ahh u never jam baes wey crave attention
Na 24/7 before u sh!t seff u suppose call am... the moment you wake up you didn't text her " good morning babes hope you slept well"
Another guy will! FACT ... na der e dey start ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by slayminder(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Maxi112:

she told me she was single, b4 we started dating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=58041500][/quote]
Hope u went church o grin
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by marisdgreat(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my sister u no get sense na watin im dey u be that.....and as for u Op grow up not all girls are loyal u need to work on yourself more to know a good girl.

You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.
Every one has the right to be stupid but you are just abusing the privilege

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Maxi112: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Rabbi has spoken grin

cheesy dude was reading all kinds of book to please a woman.

who does that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by feelgoodInc: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2017
it's a hard thing for a guy to cheat, for a guy cheating is work while for a lady cheating is a choice
when it comes to cheating, women have an unfair advantage.

it's very easy for​ a fat ugly lady to obtain sexual satisfaction. all she has to do is go to a bar or club, act a little bit flirtatious, she's sure to get sex even by a good looking guy in that club. so it's a choice for her and it's easier for her to cheat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Fadiga24(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahh u never jam baes wey crave attention
Na 24/7 before u sh!t seff u suppose call am... the moment you wake up you didn't text her " good morning babes hope you slept well"
Another guy will! FACT ... na der e dey start ..

The babe no get parents wey go dey ask her dat one.

Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

The babe no get parents wey go dey ask her dat one.

Mtcheeew.

Lol go uniben u go see something grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Maxi112: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:

she told me she was single, b4 we started dating
And you believed her?

Nobody is single bro, is either you learn to share or you be the boss of your own.

can't imagine myself asking a woman; "are you single"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
With some girls it's emotional unavailability or lack of emotional support from a guy in general.

It could be a myriad of reasons why this particular girl cheated. We all have different needs we seek out of a partner. You obviously didn't meet hers, hence she looked, looked, looked & looked elsewhere. Which is very wrong on her part because come on, several guys at once? She's no ordinary girl, she's a LovePeddler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by marisdgreat(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Seen them lipsrsealed
Womanizer and cheaters fall on you ...
See them sex pervert n stupidity fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Papiikush: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy dude was reading all kinds of book to please a woman.

who does that?
He is a newbie bro. He doesn't know shìt! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
marisdgreat:

See them sex pervert n stupidity fall on u.
A girl is cheating and all you could say is that men cheats too...

Unfaithful man fall on you on your d day

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Hahaha
MHB, MHD, BB , this babe na pro
You ask why women cheat? You're a man so yoy can answer the question why women cheat, then you get your answer.
Cheating is not specific or reserved to any gender. Just because a woman would tolerate a cheating man than a man would a cheating woman doesn't restrict it to male something

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Maxi112:
And you believed her?

Nobody is single bro, is either you learn to share or you be the boss of your own.

can't imagine myself asking a woman; "are you single"?

Beht iyamm single na undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by marisdgreat(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A girl is cheating and all you could say is that men cheats too...
Unfaithful man fall on you on your d day
I reject it n send it back to u with an immediate effect
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Emac34: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Rabbi has spoken grin

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic) / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.