Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Do I Start Snail Rearing? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Start Snail Rearing? (110945 Views)

Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. / How To Start Snail Farming In Nigeria With Little Capital! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by FIIRM: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2009
Hi All,

This is a good discusson. I t will reduce poverty issues in Nigeria.

Namdee - i will like to get your contact detail, i have a few question concerning your snailery and others

Thanks
mikola0507@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Thethy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
My contact is THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS,4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye,Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835 or  07033632285.

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Mastermindfarms: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2009
For one on one training on snail farming call +234 802 860 1304. we can train you in any state of the federation. Email: mastermindtechs@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Elgaxton(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi Namdee,

Your Snail farm is cool.

Pls I need a feasibilty study of snail farming to secure a loan, please can anyone help me out?

Thanks

email is : elgaxton@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by romc2800: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
GUY, I will advice you to go and pay a visit to any one that have started this business for more information.
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Thethy(m): 2:45am On Feb 17, 2010
We have snail and grasscutter farm @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye Sango Ota,Ogum State.Tel:08023050835,07033632285.See my signature for more detail.

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Wealth2010: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
To succeed in any trade or business, you need the right information from the right source. One good fact about Heliculture (snail farming) is that Only very few Nigerians & Africans for now have penetrated the lucrative market and reaping big profit without stress; you can do Heliculture (snail farming) on part-time bases, in your passage or backyard and you don’t need any special skill/age or much capital to start up. You can even kick-start with N5, 000 only! What you just need is the right source of information.

See the content of the e-book below and judge for yourself:

 INTRODUCTION
 MAJOR TYPES OF SNAIL FARMING
 SNAIL’S MODE OF LIFE
 WHY SNAIL FARMING
 COST OF FARMING
 REARING METHODS
 IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER
 COMMERCIAL SCALE SNAIL FARMING
 SMALL SCALE SNAIL FARMING
 SETTING UP A  PEN/FARM
 REQUIRMENTS FOR SNAIL FARMING
 FEEDING
 SOURCING YOUR STOCK
 NUTRITION
 BREEDING/REPRODUCTION
 RECORD KEEPING
 ROUTINE DUTIES
 SNAIL ENEMIES
 EQUIPMENTS AND TOOLS FOR SNAIL FARMING
 MAJOR REASONS FOR SNAIL BREEDING
 MARKETTING OUTLETS
 MANAGEMENT TIPS
    THE GHANA EXAMPLE
 APENDIX 1

To get this e-book just indicate your interest and call  07063249904,
Dedicated to your success!

Wealth Solutions.
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Wealth2010: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2010
all u need to know about heliculture is packed in one e-book- SCIENTIFIC SNAIL FARMING(A-DOIT YOURSELF GUIDE)
SEE THE CONTENT BELOW:

 INTRODUCTION
 MAJOR TYPES OF SNAIL FARMING
 SNAIL’S MODE OF LIFE
 WHY SNAIL FARMING
 COST OF FARMING
 REARING METHODS
 IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER
 COMMERCIAL SCALE SNAIL FARMING
 SMALL SCALE SNAIL FARMING
 SETTING UP A PEN/FARM
 REQUIRMENTS FOR SNAIL FARMING
 FEEDING
 SOURCING YOUR STOCK
 NUTRITION
 BREEDING/REPRODUCTION
 RECORD KEEPING
 ROUTINE DUTIES
 SNAIL ENEMIES
 EQUIPMENTS AND TOOLS FOR SNAIL FARMING
 MAJOR REASONS FOR SNAIL BREEDING
 MARKETTING OUTLETS
 MANAGEMENT TIPS
THE GHANA EXAMPLE
 APENDIX 1

to oder this e-book call me on: 07063249904
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by DAVIDKA: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2010
FOR RABBIT PRODUCTION
MADE EASY E-Book visit wwwrabbit-production.com

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
INTRODUCTION
RABBIT: A UNIQUE ANIMAL
BREEDS OF RABBIT
STOCKING
HOUSING
FEEDING
HEALTH
BREEDING METHOD
SEXUAL MATURITY
BREEDING SIGNS
SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
BIRTH OF THE YOUNG ONES (PARTURITION)
CARING FOR THE BREEDING STOCK
CARING FOR THE WEANER RABBIT
RECORD KEEPING

HOW YOU CAN GET THIS BOOK: PAY N1500.00 ONLY INTO:
BANK PHB ACCOUNT NO: 2051177145 of ILORIN Branch.
ACCOUNT NAME: DAVID KOLAWOLE AREMU
AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL TO
08036121781 or 08051109976.
YOUR RABBIT E-BOOK SHALL BE E-MAILED TO YOU INSTANTLY.

YOU CAN GROW YOUR OWN MEAT!
AREMU, D.K.
cparemu@yahoo.com
Visit: wwwrabbit-production..com
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by zogo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
What u need to excell in any trade, is the right info in ur hand. Heliculture (Snail farming/business) is very lucrative venture in Nigeria and Africa. it can be imported locallly & internationally. Funy enough very smart few are reaping the whole profit from Heliculture. You actualy need the RIGHT INFORMATION to go into the trade. you can pick up the e-book within. Call me on 07063249904 or if u're in Port Harcourt, come to our office @ 41 NTA Road, Mgbuoba PH to have the e-book yourself.

Also see how you can make at least N100,000 monthly from a proven system. The funniest thing is that even students, home mums/dads, unemployed can take advantage of the trade. visit: www.bulksmsserviceng..com

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by 2great: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2010
Thanks namdee§others 4d free info. Kndly send me details on construction of pen and feeding via rudox@rocketmail.com.
Any expert on snailery in ijebu ode can also send mail or reach me on 07062709755,even if by sms. I need info badly. Thanks
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by olamson(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2010
e-MANUAL
CATFISH FARMING +LOAN Without Collateral In Nigeria N 3,500
SNAIL REARING + LOAN Without Collateral In Nigeria N 3,500
CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING + LOAN Without Collateral In Nigeria N 5,500

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of mobile fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
lagos
+234 8036320607
+234 8027524739

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by youngestpr(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
i intend to start snail farming. pls can i get an address of where i can buy breeding stock and their cost in ibadan. thank you.
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by olamson(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
hi i can help u to get good breeding stock from iwo 100 will cost u N19,000 08036320607
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by youngestpr(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2010
@ namdee
pls can i get ur contact
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by DAVIDKA: 6:59am On May 17, 2010
RABBIT PRODUCTION
MADE EASY e-book  on wwwrabbit-production..com

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
INTRODUCTION
RABBIT:  A UNIQUE ANIMAL
BREEDS OF RABBIT
STOCKING
HOUSING
FEEDING
HEALTH
BREEDING METHOD
SEXUAL MATURITY
BREEDING SIGNS
SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
BIRTH OF THE YOUNG ONES (PARTURITION)
CARING FOR THE BREEDING STOCK
CARING FOR THE WEANER RABBIT
RECORD KEEPING
The demand by the general public to be enlightened in the area of Rabbit production led to the production of this E-Book. And I hope that the information contained, which are the practical results of years of intensive rabbit production experience, would meet the demand of interested people and our institutions of learning on rabbit production as a backyard source of meat supply or as a small scale business venture. The terms used however are simplified to achieve the purpose of this writing.
VISIT wwwrabbit-production..com
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Thethy(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2010
We have snail and grasscutter farm @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS,  4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye Sango Ota,Ogum State.Tel:08023050835,07033632285.See my signature for more detail.

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by marami: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2010
namdee,

I am interested in snail business or any other lucrative biz. Please can I have you mail address. Mine is megiszo@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Thethy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2010
marami:

namdee,

I am interested in snail business or any other lucrative biz. Please can I have you mail address. Mine is megiszo@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Read more about snail rearing @ http://prospectofsnailfarming..com/
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by manlukas: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
Please I am interested in snail farming too. How viable could this business be in the northern part of the country (Kano particularly) considering the hot and dry climatic conditions.

I will appreciate any helpful information and materials to start the business. Where can I get a good breeding stock. Email is MANLUKAS@YAHOO.COM

Regards
Luke (08057758648, 07086498850)
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Thethy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
Snail farming is a viable business.But you need to be trained to really succeed in it.Breeding stocks of snails and grasscutters are available @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS,4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by Thethy(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2010
Snail farming is a viable business.But you need to be trained to really succeed in it.Breeding stocks of snails and grasscutters are available @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS,4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by miqos02(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2010
pls can i buy the snails sold in the regular market for breeding purposes
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by SirWelly: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
namdee, you are into this business for real. Welldone!!!. you are far different from people that will tell you to buy a snail rearing brochure and come for seminar, whereas they do not have a snail's cage yet. please give me your email address.
Re: How Do I Start Snail Rearing? by TTGIL: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
Sir Welly:

namdee, you are into this business for real. Welldone!!!. you are far different from people that will tell you to buy a snail rearing brochure and come for seminar, whereas they do not have a snail's cage yet. please give me your email address.

THE THY SNAIL FARM for real,this is just smallest part of it.I can`t put everything on the net.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maize Farming Startup / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. / Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.