Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Man Who Wanted The DNA Test Of His Kids,results Finally Is Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Wanted The DNA Test Of His Kids,results Finally Is Out (474 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / “I Wanted The Best And Nothing Less,” Nigerian Man Who Recently Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Wanted The DNA Test Of His Kids,results Finally Is Out by cee112: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2017
This is the final update on the man who requested for suggestions on good hospitals to conduct DNA onhis two kids. What will you do if the DNA result shows you are not the biological father of your children? If you were to be in his shoes, what would you have done?"Ben it is with a painful and heavy heart that I am coming back to your inbox for the third time. I am verysorry for that a simple request you posted for me degenerated into such a viral issue. I have been following up all these while and couldn't help but
Read full story
http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/yawa-don-cast-nigerian-man-who-wanted.html

(1) (Reply)

Why The Lie? / A Nairalanders Perception About Sex / Trainfield College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.