Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (107315 Views)

Man Charged With Having Sex With A Dead Woman In Public (photos) / Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by ZWorld: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Here is a crazy moment a lady dangerously curved her lover who wanted to Kiss her in public.

Web users who reacted to the video, tagged the lady to be a blackberry curve and equally claimed she curves more than Ronaldinho.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-curves-her-boyfriend-for-trying-to-kiss-her-in-public/

2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by ZWorld: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Omo, that curve na BlackBerry curve

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
kissing a girl like that?

spits

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
I hate kissing I don't just like it...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Junkie1: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
OK COOL. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HATE SUCKING DICC I'M GOOD

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
The guy's emotions right now

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by flowx(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
I can't marry someone like you. Kissing is part of me. I can kiss the hell out of any lady that surrender her lip to me...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Amuocha: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Riyadh curve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by salbis(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
kk
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by EzeFund(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
angry
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by efembaba(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
And this is news worthy of first page!

8 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Seahawk: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
If he wants to claim it in public, he should put a ring on it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
I see

But she might.....
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Gh
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
No be only curve na leg-over grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Junkie1:

lipsrsealed

Nairaland should be rated strictly 18+

Buhari should make a law for this today angry

4 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by apache4: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Me too

agbonkamen:

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Junkie1:

Savage....
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
She is cheating and he is the side boo

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
nauto10:
I see

But she might.....

Regarding your signature, do you work there? Since our niches are closely related, I believe there's a way we can work some collaboration.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by olu77(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
What is curving again?

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:

Oral B with iron brush twice a day will help u a lot...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by dejio42(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seahawk:
If he wants to claim it in public, he should put a ring on it
U think the ring is a password?

He will just turn U to Lord of the rings
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Bamz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
French curve

He probably has mouth odour grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Double dater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.