Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi (19611 Views)

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nathan2016: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
Let's all assume referendum is the way to go, and Igbos decide to remain. That will still not make them become president. Who is going to vote for an Igbo presidential candidate? Is it the Northerners they call backward people or South westerners they call cowards? Politically, Igbos are the most naive group I have ever seen. They suck in playing political cards. And if they decide to opt out, trust me, nobody wants them out of their region more than Yorubas and Hausas
still thinking like a naive little boy. Which igbo, the one that have building in lagos or what.. So someone will leave his property in this 2017 and go where... Most of you lazy folks from waste is just naive and funny... Grow up boy, stop leaving in the Internet. Nothing concerns an igbo man doing business in ikeja with biafra...
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by yommen: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
How I wish you can have your Biafra now so that you can park your load and go. You want Biafra, Hausas say ok, pack your load and go, you complain again! You can see that you dont actually know what you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Kingspin(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Useless government of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by HITTED(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
On front page for hours yet still on first page. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by HITTED(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by sorry1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
tutudesz:

South south will form one country if Nigeria breaks up! But we will never join Biafra and be slaves!
I sight you bro,grin we are in this "we ss" rhetoric together, accommodating miner aka afonja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by AirFireEarthH20: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
tutudesz:

South south will form one country if Nigeria breaks up! But we will never join Biafra and be slaves!

Someone like you will never come out to fight for your right but wait for someone else to bark on your behalf. For instance, prior to the amnesty period, Ijaws were on the forefront of the agitation and when they started reaping, some of you guys tried to bring confusion in the mist of Niger Delta struggle saying Ijaws are the majority reaping from the amnesty program. I'm not Ijaw but the question is, did all ethnic groups also show much concern about the struggle?

Igbos are shouting now while other Southerners esp yorubas are mocking them. But they don't know that we in the Niger Delta are also tired of this unworkable country

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by kynbasil01: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
tutudesz:

yes everyone will have the right to choose where he/she will want to belong. .but remember that 30+% of the ss are igbos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by sorry1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nathan2016:
still thinking like a naive little boy. Which igbo, the one that have building in lagos or what.. So someone will leave his property in this 2017 and go where... Most of you lazy folks from waste is just naive and funny... Grow up boy, stop leaving in the Internet. Nothing concerns an igbo man doing business in ikeja with biafra...
Mr afonja, go school no, ask questions, no. forget your decoy, we've been in the game for long to know impersonators.

Just a tip, nobody loses his property because a new country is created! people in America have companies here in Nigeria, all the Indian company and Lebanese companies will still remain theirs! No free food for a lazy afonja / Hausa Fulani. A land owned by an igbo man in lag or in Kano will still remain his!!! nobody is leaving anything, lazy mo'fucker!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by obamabinladen(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
Let's all assume referendum is the way to go, and Igbos decide to remain. That will still not make them become president. Who is going to vote for an Igbo presidential candidate? Is it the Northerners they call backward people or South westerners they call cowards? Politically, Igbos are the most naive group I have ever seen. They suck in playing political cards. And if they decide to opt out, trust me, nobody wants them out of their region more than Yorubas and Hausas

You are talking rubbish.

Who your presidency epp?.

Anu Mpama

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by akinszz: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
madbuhari:
yellowbar demons will masturbate on this bitter Truth...

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by NovusHomo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

It baffles me! I mean who wants to hand over a country to a section that is bent on tearing it to pieces. Our Igbo brothers have a whole lot of thinking to do.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nathan2016: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
sorry1:
Mr afonja, go school no, ask questions, no. forget your decoy, we've been in the game for long to know impersonators.

Just a tip, nobody loses his property because a new country is created! people in America have companies here in Nigeria, all the Indian company and Lebanese companies will still remain theirs! No free food for a lazy afonja / Hausa Fulani. A land owned by an igbo man in lag or in Kano will still remain his!!! nobody is leaving anything, lazy mo'fucker!

Nwokem cool down, a wun nwafo igbo... please reread my message and maybe you need the school more than me. God. comprehension problem,....

still thinking like a naive little boy. Which igbo, the one that have building in lagos or what.. So someone will leave his property in this 2017 and go where... Most of you lazy folks from waste is just naive and funny... Grow up boy, stop living in the Internet. Nothing concerns an igbo man doing business in ikeja with biafra...
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by dienlmods: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
HITTED:
On front page for hours yet still on first page. grin
Because it did not favor their diabolical narrative... Afonjas are evil than devil

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by tobrinskilanski: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
NB: 1914-2014 treaty has expired. Confab report isn't implemented.
Which way naija if not referendum?
Mazi is on point, he just need a better approach to it.
datz all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by SweetJoystick(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Time will obviously tell

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
dessz:
developers have forgotten the saying"don't mock a person with a twig in his eyes, when you have a log in your own eyes" when u can't even cater,and purge your state of crime, u are asking for a whole nation. Rome wasn't built in a day guys
Must you comment in this, this is not for your type.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
dessz:
developers have forgotten the saying"don't mock a person with a twig in his eyes, when you have a log in your own eyes" when u can't even cater,and purge your state of crime, u are asking for a whole nation. Rome wasn't built in a day guys
Must you comment in this, this is not for your type.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Edu3Again: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
We all know that Nigeria is sinking.

The North had better accept this.

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by greenermodels: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by sorry1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

Nwokem cool down, a wun nwafo igbo... please reread my message and maybe you need the school more than me. God. comprehension problem,....

still thinking like a naive little boy. Which igbo, the one that have building in lagos or what.. So someone will leave his property in this 2017 and go where... Most of you lazy folks from waste is just naive and funny... Grow up boy, stop living in the Internet. Nothing concerns an igbo man doing business in ikeja with biafra...
Yes, you are right that nobody is leaving any property to run to east because What's yours is yours, but I can tell you that u are not igbo by reasoning. You think because you are doing alright in Lagos to hell with biafra abi? igbos hate injustice, an injustice to one man is an injustice to humanity, Mr selfish!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
prolove22:
COPY and PASTE
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation
A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.
I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!
Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.
THE SIMPLE TRUTH
Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.
Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.
Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.
Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall
United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall
If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.
Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?
Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand
of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

Then if you wanna remain in Southwest, can you all for fvck sake act with some decorum. Igbos are not the only tribe in Lagos, so why all the noise from you chestbeaters. You guys should just be law abiding or we kick you out to your landlocked biafra

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Johnnyessence(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
greenermodels:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
well they have free them on bail.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by specco(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
Do you ever think that a Yoruba man can become the president of Nigeria again through the ballot box after betraying the SE and SS during the last general elections that brought Buhari? No SE or SS person will give their vote to a SW candidate again. In the event of an Northerner and a SW man vying for Aso rock seat, surely the SS & SE will vote for the Northerner. Hausa/Fulanis all the way.

8 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by swedbase(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
adadike281:
The igwe have spoken. Kabiyesi o!!!

What's going on? Biko gwa m eziokwu
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Someone like you will never come out to fight for your right but wait for someone else to bark on your behalf. For instance, prior to the amnesty period, Ijaws were on the forefront of the agitation and when they started reaping, some of you guys tried to bring confusion in the mist of Niger Delta struggle saying Ijaws are the majority reaping from the amnesty program. I'm not Ijaw but the question is, did all ethnic groups also show much concern about the struggle?

Igbos are shouting now while other Southerners esp yorubas are mocking them. But they don't know that we in the Niger Delta are also tired of this unworkable country

Ehn, my friend, choose your words carefully.

Don't you dare belittle any of the minority tribes. The man who moved for the Independence motion in the Federal House of Representatives was an Esan man. The man who named Biafra was an Ijaw man.

If you want to agitate, agitate and others would support you if the cause is legitimate. When Adaka Boro started his agitation for Niger Deltan minorities in the Eastern and Mid-West regions, how many Igbos supported him?

How can you ask if other ethnic groups showed much concern to the struggle? Was there any minority ethnic group in the Niger Delta that opposed the struggle or called it suicidal like more than 60% of current Igbos are doing about the Biafra struggle. Over 50 ethnic groups, and not one opposed it, and you think any region is more united than the SS.

No group in the SS is superior over the other, which is why when the Ijaws ere by being over-bearing, others will speak up to reiterate the idea that it is a collective struggle and even though they are at the forefront and they should rightly get majority share, no one should be ostracized.

The SS is the youngest region but the most united, not by religion, language, culture, resources, political ambition; but by shared values. We chose to be together, in spite of our differences. Despite the fact that Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River were in the old Eastern region; and Delta and Edo were in the old Western region; we all relate today like we had always being in one region since Adam.

Whether Benin or Cross River no longer produce oil does not affect the standing of any resident ethnic group in the SS discourse. An Efik man would not tell an Urhobo man that because he produces more oil, his opinion should override others.

You would not hear an Itsekiri man complain about an Anioma man asking to be part of the Biafra struggle.

We pursue a SS first policy. We have learned our lesson when Anioma people in Asaba and Agbor on the Nigerian side during the civil war who came to cheer the Nigerian soldiers were slaughtered. We have learned our lesson when hundreds of minorities on the Biafran side during the civil war were summarily witch-hunted and executed all in the name of "sabo."

The country isn't working and we have made our position clear that we have to try another system by restructuring the country. The NDA pushed it across, and PANDEV reiterated it. If the big 3 think that would only happen over their dead bodies, they'd have their wish, and we'd make sure no one uses our oil proceeds to fight any stupid war. You guys should use cutlass and bow/arrow or export cocoa, groundnut, and ugu to fund the war while we discuss within ourselves how we want to constitute our own republic and tell any ND minority group that want to go (Itshekiri, Aniomas, Efiks, I'm watching you) to either the West or East-side to do so in good faith.

Make everybody answer he papa name. Don't try to antagonize any SS minority group again.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by victor8269: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
tutudesz:

If a tribe can forgo it's investments in Kafanchan, Sabongari, Gwarimpa,Trade fair, Aspamda, Ladipo, Alaba, Marraba, Garabiu, Asaba, PH, Idumota,Surulere and so on, what do they need your oil wells for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by janykute: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
dessz:
Slave has spoken.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Unimaginable123: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
so agitate for the referendum

7 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by greenermodels: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
specco:

Do you ever think that a Yoruba man can become the president of Nigeria again through the ballot box after betraying the SE and SS during the last general elections that brought Buhari? No SE or SS person will give their vote to a SW candidate again. In the event of an Northerner and a SW man vying for Aso rock seat, surely the SS & SE will vote for the Northerner. Hausa/Fulanis all the way.
in 2019,every northern candidate would be picking an igbo running mate but since tinubu have indicated interest and is a Muslim, who would he pick with the ss & se angry at him, he has been shortchanged by the north and they're going to cage him completely by 2019,awolowo played the same game with them during the war and the igbos punished him by denying him the vote to achieve his lifelong dream of presidency, he was eventually betrayed by the Yoruba and committed suicide. the present day Yoruba led by tinubu is following the same line of self destruction out of their greed and tendency to betray easily.

7 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by graphiti: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
kpom~kwem! (end of discussion)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose / Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity / I Will Be Lying If I Say I Won't Take Advice From Tinubu - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.