Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi (19402 Views)

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / How Osinbajo Campaigned For Dapo Abiodun In Ogun / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by janykute: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
greenermodels:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
Sitting on the fence that's what they are known for.

5 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by AirFireEarthH20: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

Ehn, my friend, choose your words carefully.

Don't you dare belittle any of the minority tribes. The man who moved for the Independence motion in the Federal House of Representatives was an Esan man. The man who named Biafra was an Ijaw man.

If you want to agitate, agitate and others would support you if the cause is legitimate. When Adaka Boro started his agitation for Niger Deltan minorities in the Eastern and Mid-West regions, how many Igbos supported him?

How can you ask if other ethnic groups showed much concern to the struggle? Was there any minority ethnic group in the Niger Delta that opposed the struggle or called it suicidal like more than 60% of current Igbos are doing about the Biafra struggle. Over 50 ethnic groups, and not one opposed it, and you think any region is more united than the SS.

No group in the SS is superior over the other, which is why when the Ijaws ere by being over-bearing, others will speak up to reiterate the idea that it is a collective struggle and even though they are at the forefront and they should rightly get majority share, no one should be ostracized.

The SS is the youngest region but the most united, not by religion, language, culture, resources, political ambition; but by shared values. We chose to be together, in spite of our differences. Despite the fact that Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River were in the old Eastern region; and Delta and Edo were in the old Western region; we all relate today like we had always being in one region since Adam.

Whether Benin or Cross River no longer produce oil does not affect the standing of any resident ethnic group in the SS discourse. An Efik man would not tell an Urhobo man that because he produces more oil, his opinion should override others.

You would not hear an Itsekiri man complain about an Anioma man asking to be part of the Biafra struggle.

We pursue a SS first policy. We have learned our lesson when Anioma people in Asaba and Agbor on the Nigerian side during the civil war who came to cheer the Nigerian soldiers were slaughtered. We have learned our lesson when hundreds of minorities on the Biafran side during the civil war were summarily witch-hunted and executed all in the name of "sabo."

The country isn't working and we have made our position clear that we have to try another system by restructuring the country. The NDA pushed it across, and PANDEV reiterated it. If the big 3 think that would only happen over their dead bodies, they'd have their wish, and we'd make sure no one uses our oil proceeds to fight any stupid war. You guys should use cutlass and bow/arrow or export cocoa, groundnut, and ugu to fund the war while we discuss within ourselves how we want to constitute our own republic and tell any ND minority group that want to go (Itshekiri, Aniomas, Efiks, I'm watching you) to either the West or East-side to do so in good faith.

Make everybody answer he papa name. Don't try to antagonize any SS minority group again.

-Lord

You must be very naive and lack comprehension prowess not to decipher what I said. Got no time for you. For the record, I'm neither Ijaw nor Igbo. I'm from the so-called minority from the Niger Delta

5 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by zanga420: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
tutudesz:

South south will form one country if Nigeria breaks up! But we will never join Biafra and be slaves!
you're mouthed.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by mildteddy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
Let's all assume referendum is the way to go, and Igbos decide to remain. That will still not make them become president. Who is going to vote for an Igbo presidential candidate? Is it the Northerners they call backward people or South westerners they call cowards? Politically, Igbos are the most naive group I have ever seen. They suck in playing political cards. And if they decide to opt out, trust me, nobody wants them out of their region more than Yorubas and Hausas

Whatever helps you pay your bills...

You have to keep your master happy. Doesn't matter whether he's brain dead right?

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Reals(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na so

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by graphiti: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
Let's all assume referendum is the way to go, and Igbos decide to remain. That will still not make them become president. Who is going to vote for an Igbo presidential candidate? Is it the Northerners they call backward people or South westerners they call cowards? Politically, Igbos are the most naive group I have ever seen. They suck in playing political cards. And if they decide to opt out, trust me, nobody wants them out of their region more than Yorubas and Hausas

specco:

Do you ever think that a Yoruba man can become the president of Nigeria again through the ballot box after betraying the SE and SS during the last general elections that brought Buhari? No SE or SS person will give their vote to a SW candidate again. In the event of an Northerner and a SW man vying for Aso rock seat, surely the SS & SE will vote for the Northerner. Hausa/Fulanis all the way.

here we go again!
Specco, u have just buttressed hilroys assertion!
U guys are naive! And u have just expressed d average 'ipobic' thinking: "If he doesnt tow my line, then he has betrayed me".
I was telling a nairalander two years ago (or there about) that d north will rather vote a sw president AND sw VP rather than a north president/SE VP! Why? Cos they can trust d sw to relinquish power after their tenure, whereas, they have absolutely no trust in d SE, and if anything negative happens to d president, they don't trust d (SE) VP to #step down/ relinquish power when d appropriate time comes!
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by poseidon12: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
dessz:
developers have forgotten the saying"don't mock a person with a twig in his eyes, when you have a log in your own eyes" when u can't even cater,and purge your state of crime, u are asking for a whole nation. Rome wasn't built in a day guys

Lazy man/ undeveloper, I guess your region is crime free. We're talking referendum and restructuring and you are here talking crap.

5 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

You must be very naive and lack comprehension prowess not to decipher what I said. Got no time for you. For the record, I'm neither Ijaw nor Igbo. I'm from the so-called minority from the Niger Delta

And I'll repeat myself again, Don't try to antagonize any SS minority group again.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nathan2016: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
sorry1:
Yes, you are right that nobody is leaving any property to run to east because What's yours is yours, but I can tell you that u are not igbo by reasoning. You think because you are doing alright in Lagos to hell with biafra abi? igbos hate injustice, an injustice to one man is an injustice to humanity, Mr selfish!

You are still a kid. I never said anything you just been vommiting.. most of you guys are just so full of hatred, that you cant see the light. I am an igbo guy, i dont need to prove a kid in the internet that also. I am not against biafra. Biafra is already existing, you just need to look closely to see it.

Coming every day online to shout biafra wont solve your problem, Go to your communities, develop there, start someting, encourage people to do so as well.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nathan2016: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

Then if you wanna remain in Southwest, can you all for fvck sake act with some decorum. Igbos are not the only tribe in Lagos, so why all the noise from you chestbeaters. You guys should just be law abiding or we kick you out to your landlocked biafra

An igbo man that owns property in lag, dont owe you a shit. go to other countries, they beg outsiders to buy property from them. Nothing concerns them with tribe. But you guys just like staying in your little lagos and be making noise...Y did you sell the properties in the first place. Abi the money wey them use sendyou to school come from heaven....

8 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by AirFireEarthH20: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

And I'll repeat myself again, Don't try to antagonize any SS minority group again.

-Lord

I didn't antagonize our people but was just saying the obvious. Anyway no ill feeling, we are good

7 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by tutudesz: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Someone like you will never come out to fight for your right but wait for someone else to bark on your behalf. For instance, prior to the amnesty period, Ijaws were on the forefront of the agitation and when they started reaping, some of you guys tried to bring confusion in the mist of Niger Delta struggle saying Ijaws are the majority reaping from the amnesty program. I'm not Ijaw but the question is, did all ethnic groups also show much concern about the struggle?

Igbos are shouting now while other Southerners esp yorubas are mocking them. But they don't know that we in the Niger Delta are also tired of this unworkable country
I am Ijaws and we don't bark according to you! We are only interested in controlling our resources simple has ABC,that is what all Niger Deltans want. But if Nigeria should break up we will form our own country.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

An igbo man that owns property in lag, dont owe you a shit. go to other countries, they beg outsiders to buy property from them. Nothing concerns them with tribe. But you guys just like staying in your little lagos and be making noise...Y did you sell the properties in the first place. Abi the money wey them use sendyou to school come from heaven....

Just to break your heart. Hausas have more property in Yorubaland than Igbos. Case you don't know, almost all Yoruba cities and towns have a part called Sabo which are mainly inhabitated by hausa/fulani. So cut me that crap that why did we sell property to you because we sell property to all tribes in Nigeria. You bunch are just obnoxious chestbeating noisemakers. And I dare you and your brothers to take all your belongings and leave Yorubaland
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by AirFireEarthH20: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
tutudesz:

I am Ijaws and we don't bark according to you! We are only interested in controlling our resources simple has ABC,that is what all Niger Deltans want. But if Nigeria should break up we will form our own country.

What I'm saying is, all of us in the Niger Delta should wake up now and fight for our resources more. We should not condemn the Igbos, let's leave them to chat their own course.

The Yorubas can stay with their beloved north

7 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

I didn't antagonize our people but was just saying the obvious. Anyway no ill feeling, we are good

Sure thing, no ill feelings.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
graphiti:

here we go again!
Specco, u have just buttressed hilroys assertion!
U guys are naive! And u have just expressed d average 'ipobic' thinking: "If he doesnt tow my line, then he has betrayed me".
I was telling a nairalander two years ago (or there about) that d north will rather vote a sw president AND sw VP rather than a north president/SE VP! Why? Cos they can trust d sw to relinquish power after their tenure, whereas, they have absolutely no trust in d SE, and if anything negative happens to d president, they don't trust d (SE) VP to #step down/ relinquish power when d appropriate time comes!

Don't mind the mumu....they literally suck in political analysis and game. With the hatred they have incurred from other tribes in the last 2 years, I don't see an Igbo president anytime soon.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by misano(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
NovusHomo:

It baffles me! I mean who wants to hand over a country to a section that is bent on tearing it to pieces. Our Igbo brothers have a whole lot of thinking to do.

So for ur mind now U call Nigeria country? We don't even know where our President is. I'm from SS, seriously, Dis Afonjas & Hausas make me sick. U don't want an Igbo man to be president & U don't want to let the Igbos go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nathan2016: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

Just to break your heart. Hausas have more property in Yorubaland than Igbos. Case you don't know, almost all Yoruba cities and towns have a part called Sabo which are mainly inhabitated by hausa/fulani. So cut me that crap that why did we sell property to you because we sell property to all tribes in Nigeria. You bunch are just obnoxious chestbeating noisemakers. And I dare you and your brothers to take all your belongings and leave Yorubaland

Y will we take our belonging and leave lag.. All this children... Calm down, take origin... Nobody is leaving.. Unless you want to leave.. Please leave... If you don't want us, arrange with banks to collect our property with the value.. Then we can talk.. Till then... Good night neighbor.. Betweeen, i like all tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by LordAdam16: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

What I'm saying is, all of us in the Niger Delta should wake up now and fight for our resources more. We should not condemn the Igbos, let's leave them to chat their own course.

But we have woken up and been fighting for our resources since the 90's na.

The armed wing have already given a counter ultimatum, and the political wing have already made the position of restructuring or bust.

No one is condemning the Igbos outright. What several individual ethnic groups in the SS are doing is individually setting the record straight for some (note not all) Biafran overbearing elements that do not want to realize that the Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers of 1967 are not the same states of today. A people are free to choose a different identity whenever they want. The minorities of these states have the right to choose who they want to align with, just like the Igbos have a right to choose if they want to secede or remain. So none of the minorities should be blackmailed, coerced, or threatened to join Biafra against their wish. That is all.

It is very important to sound this now, because in Nigeria silence is adjudged to mean acceptance.

No body should force any minority group in the SS to join Biafra, Niger Delta Republic or whatever remains of Nigeria. If the Itshekiris want to join Nigeria/Oduduwa Republic, fine. If the Aniomas and Ikwerres want to join Biafra, fine. If the Urhobos want to join Niger Delta Republic, fine. But it should be by choice (preferably a referendum) not threats or coercion.

Many have made this agitation for agreed identity into a 'if you don't want to be part of me, then I shouldn't respect your cause' argument, which is wrong. The ability to choose should not be for just one group, and the choice to choose from should not just be Nigeria or Biafra (that made sense in 1967, it is an insult in 2017).

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
mildteddy:

Whatever helps you pay your bills...

You have to keep your master happy. Doesn't matter whether he's brain dead right?

The joke is on you and your kinsmen. You call others slaves, but in reality, you Igbos are the ultimate slaves to Nigeria. Not only are you slaves to Hausas and Yorubas, you are also slaves to the other minority tribes. Afterall, it is only slaves that ask for freedom just like the Igbos are doing now. See, everyone sees you as a joke and crying babies looking for attention now.
Let me breakdown for you why you tribe is the slaves of Nigeria.

From return of democracy in 1999

1999 to 2007

President: Obasanjo (Yoruba) 8 years
Vice President: Atiku (Northerner) 8 years

2007 to 2010

President: Yar Adua (Northerner) 3 years
Vice President: Goodluck (Ijaw: minority tribe) 3 years

2010 to 2015

President: Goodluck (Ijaw) 5 years
Vice president: Sambo (Northerner) 5 years

2015 till date

President: Buhari (Northerner) 2 years
Vice president: Osinbanjo (Yoruba) 2 years

Igbos not even a vice president for one week grin cheesy

Call Yoruba anything you like, but in all honesty, the joke is on you guys
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by misano(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

I get ur point 100%. U good.

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by misano(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Ye. Get ur point as well. U both are saying almost the same thing. As U said, no ill feeling, we are good.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by hilroy: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

Y will we take our belonging and leave lag.. All this children... Calm down, take origin... Nobody is leaving.. Unless you want to leave.. Please leave... If you don't want us, arrange with banks to collect our property with the value.. Then we can talk.. Till then... Good night neighbor.. Betweeen, i like all tribes

Lemme briefly breakdown the history of Lagos for you

The original inhabitants are the Aworis sub group of Yoruba

In 17th century, the Edos led by their prince Olofin came to Lagos

The Nupe from present day Niger state has been in Lagos since 18th century

The Hausas have been in Lagos as far back as 18th century

The returned free slaves known as Saros and Agudas came to Lagos in large number in 19th century

Labanese, Indians, Chinese, Ghanaians and other nationals have been as far back as early 20th century

Igbos on the other hand started trooping to Lagos after independence in 1960.

As you can see, Yorubas do not need Igbos for Lagos to survive. If you Igbos leave, there are many tribes and nationals that will take your position.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by madbuhari: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=akinszz post=57860034][/quote] they are masturbating already

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by AirFireEarthH20: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

But we have woken up and been fighting for our resources since the 90's na.

The armed wing have already given a counter ultimatum, and the political wing have already made the position of restructuring or bust.

No one is condemning the Igbos outright. What several individual ethnic groups in the SS are doing is individually setting the record straight for some (note not all) Biafran overbearing elements that do not want to realize that the Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers of 1967 are not the same states of today. A people are free to choose a different identity whenever they want. The minorities of these states have the right to choose who they want to align with, just like the Igbos have a right to choose if they want to secede or remain. So none of the minorities should be blackmailed, coerced, or threatened to join Biafra against their wish. That is all.

It is very important to sound this now, because in Nigeria silence is adjudged to mean acceptance.

No body should force any minority group in the SS to join Biafra, Niger Delta Republic or whatever remains of Nigeria. If the Itshekiris want to join Nigeria/Oduduwa Republic, fine. If the Aniomas and Ikwerres want to join Biafra, fine. If the Urhobos want to join Niger Delta Republic, fine. But it should be by choice (preferably a referendum) not threats or coercion.

Many have made this agitation for agreed identity into a 'if you don't want to be part of me, then I shouldn't respect your cause' argument, which is wrong. The ability to choose should not be for just one group, and the choice to choose from should not just be Nigeria or Biafra (that made sense in 1967, it is an insult in 2017).

-Lord

I agree with you bro...that was a perfect summary of what it should be

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Nathan2016: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

Lemme briefly breakdown the history of Lagos for you

The original inhabitants are the Aworis sub group of Yoruba

In 17th century, the Edos led by their prince Olofin came to Lagos

The Nupe from present day Niger state has been in Lagos since 18th century

The Hausas have been in Lagos as far back as 18th century

The returned free slaves known as Saros and Agudas came to Lagos in large number in 19th century

Labanese, Indians, Chinese, Ghanaians and other nationals have been as far back as early 20th century

Igbos on the other hand started trooping to Lagos after independence in 1960.

As you can see, Yorubas do not need Igbos for Lagos to survive. If you Igbos leave, there are many tribes and nationals that will take your position.

Might be true, but I get am before, no b property... If you get mind, go to psquare address in the island and tell them this story...lol...All of una dey drag tribe without property.... did you know that the present day americans is not the real owners of their lands?..So boom! History teacher.

Nobody says yoruba needs igbos, but their are high number of properities and business control by igbos in lag... so my friend, if you are not ready to respect that, then you personally ave a problem.....
not the hardworking yourubas I know of.... becos am leaving with them, and the house is owned by igbo..so chill..stop hating.
I feel disappointed wen children of our centuary who have been shown the light, but prefer to see darkness. you are here claiming lagos... I ope you have a property dere atleast... becos if you dont,,, menh OYO is your case......you own land .you b GOD...LOL
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by rhektor(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:
This one US came to ask, I am glad the man told them the truth.

US people bikonu epp our solution, even if crude no do again and una want palm oil, Biko come, my grandpa get hectares of palm plantation, take and share to your people.

Epp us, we are tayad cry we are tayad of this country.

Even Kanu is not tired he just admitted he loved Shagari more that he loved Azikiwe wake up Bro this Niger delta King also goofed don't you see it? The oil was not there during amalgamation but he's saying that without the oil Nigeria will not be
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by tutudesz: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

I agree that every region should chat their own course and form their own country because one Nigeria is not working out.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Candyrain(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
yommen:
How I wish you can have your Biafra now so that you can park your load and go. You want Biafra, Hausas say ok, pack your load and go, you complain again! You can see that you dont actually know what you want.

If u have that grey matter upstairs and u read what u typed again u'll realise it trash.

Igbos should leave just because some northern illiterate said so when the constitution haven't granted that, right? For ur info the Igbos want it done the right way, through referendum.

Always think things through before posting them. Don't always be in a hurry to post comments

6 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by Ngokafor(f): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
specco:

Do you ever think that a Yoruba man can become the president of Nigeria again through the ballot box after betraying the SE and SS during the last general elections that brought Buhari? No SE or SS person will give their vote to a SW candidate again. In the event of an Northerner and a SW man vying for Aso rock seat, surely the SS & SE will vote for the Northerner. Hausa/Fulanis all the way.

..Allow them to keep deceiving themselves..Their delusions and halucinations have no rivals...All mouth with little common-sense abound in them
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by sorry1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

You are still a kid. I never said anything you just been vommiting.. most of you guys are just so full of hatred, that you cant see the light. I am an igbo guy, i dont need to prove a kid in the internet that also. I am not against biafra. Biafra is already existing, you just need to look closely to see it.

Coming every day online to shout biafra wont solve your problem, Go to your communities, develop there, start someting, encourage people to do so as well.
All I've seen from my imaginative mind is an old man shouting "you are a kid... you are a kid... you are a kid" as if being a kid is a bad thing and being old a better one.

Talking about hate, you've sounded more hateful to me than I have sounded to you. What does that make you? a HYPOCRITE!!!

Give me some "you-are-a-kid, you-are-hateful" bullcrap.
Re: How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi by ozimec(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Former national chairman, Traditional Rulers of Oil Producing Communities of Nigeria, TROMPCON, His Majesty, Charles Ayemi-Botu, has said the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo “goofed by harping” on the Nigerian constitution to insist that the country remains an indivisible entity.

Ayemi-Botu, who is a paramount ruler of Siembiri Kingdom, Delta State, made the observation in Warri, when he played host to a delegation of the United States, US, Consulate, led by Paul Hines, Political and Economic Adviser to the Consul General, who visited to find out how Niger Delta communities were fairing under the leadership of Osinbajo.

According to Ayemi-Botu, “Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, harped on the indivisibility of Nigeria and the illegality of any opinion opposed to that based on the constitution.

“Without fear or favour, the Acting President goofed in that thinking. The constitution is dynamic and amenable to change. Buhari came to power promising change, and change we want.

“The 1914 – 2014 treaty of amalgamation of Nigeria by Lord Lugard is gone and expired. Added to the force of the 2014 confab and the glaring inequality among groups where Niger Delta, the goose that lays the golden egg, is perpetual second- class citizens, the indivisibility of Nigeria has become too shaky to tarry.

“Under the circumstance, the peaceful way to go is restructuring and the best tool to achieve that is referendum. That is why we call on the US and the developed West to prevail on Federal Government to allow referendum for people to fairly determine where they want to be.

“Individuals, groups and zones can raise sentiments, but oil, particularly the vast reserves in my Niger Delta, the economic live wire the entire nation survives on is the only unifying factor for sustained unified Nigeria. But for oil which makes up 98 per cent of Nigeria’s GDP, Nigeria would not have been.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/26/osinbajo-goofed-nigeria-remaining-together-niger-delta-monarch-ayemi-botu/

Lalasticlala

Spot on. I have always said that if the fed. Gov really want this country to remain together then, there is an urgent need for discussion. We can't continue this way, and you can't force it. when people are no longer happy and comfortable being together, the wisest thing to do is to call for dialogue and when that fails, two can't work together except they agree.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection / Sanwo-Olu Declares Public Hearing On Constitution Review Open (Pictures). / Court Okays Suit Seeking To Void Nomination Of All APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.