Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. (7735 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Lol, matured minds please help with advise / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2019
I have this lady, we just friends with benefit. Shes so fine and she’s got the best asx I fancy on ladies, but ever since I known her, since 2017, she goes from one guy to another. During those times we split and hook up after several months but she’s still always single. Currently we seeing each other and I have carefully observed her chats and calls. No guy is chasing nor pestering her for relationship, no guy calls to check on her. Her attitude/character is 7/10.

For me, I don’t see myself asking her for a relationship apart from the benefits we share. I really want to help her, hook her up with a guy, a date etc but I don’t know where to start from. It’s really eating her up as she feels all guys need from her is sex and nothing more.

She’s intelligent, smart, VERY NAUGHTY(main reason for being with her).

She’s getting scared I might move on from her soon as this has always been the case with all her previous relationships.

What could be wrong with her? Have you seen cases like this before?

Pardon my moniker!!!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Dollywood(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Why don't u mind your business, did she tell u she needs a boyfriend huh? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2019
u dey use her for runs?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Abfinest007(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
I have this lady, we just friends with benefit. Shes so fine and she’s got the best asx I fancy on ladies, but ever since I known her, since 2017, she goes from one guy to another. During those times we split and hook up after several months but she’s still always single. Currently we seeing each other and I have carefully observed her chats and calls. No guy is chasing nor pestering her for relationship, no guy calls to check on her. Her attitude/character is 7/10.

For me, I don’t see myself asking her for a relationship apart from the benefits we share. I really want to help her, hook her up with a guy, a date etc but I don’t know where to start from. It’s really eating her up as she feels all guys need from her is sex and nothing more.

She’s getting scared I might move on from her soon as this has always been the case with all her previous relationships.

Pardon my moniker!!!
I'm available connect her with me

6 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:

Pardon my moniker!!!

She needs deliverance, curse dey o.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
I'm available connect her with me

U wan chuke an run too

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Dollywood:
Why don't u mind your business, did she tell u she needs a boyfriend huh? undecided
if you carefully read what I wrote you’ll see where I said she’s getting scared I might move on from her soon. We ain’t dating. She needs a man so badly but none is asking her out.

Please always settle down to read before commenting. Nobody deh chase you

7 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
donbachi:
u dey use her for runs?
No. we just friends with benefits that’s all.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2019
almarthins:

She needs deliverance, curse dey o.
for real?? shocked shocked

Could this really be it? I’m suspecting something is really wrong somewhere and it’s not physical. She’s clean as fvck. Always smells nice and good with talks and laughs.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Dollywood(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
if you carefully read what I wrote you’ll see where I said she’s getting scared I might move on from her soon. We ain’t dating. She needs a man so badly but none is asking her out.

Please always settle down to read before commenting. Nobody deh chase you

Mind your business before u get yourself into trouble!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:

Could this really be it? I’m suspecting something is really wrong somewhere and it’s not physical. She’s clean as fvck. Always smells nice and good with talks and laughs.

Yeah, even if she manage to marry, is either the man run away without explanation or the man go die mysteriously. There is a spiritual embargo on her.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
what's ur HIV status mr stupidity

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Dollywood:

Mind your business before u get yourself into trouble!

grin go and sit down abeg. Stop commenting. Just go and get busy.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Dollywood(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:

Let me have her contact grin
PS: If she's ugly don't bother.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Dollywood(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
grin go and sit down abeg. Stop commenting. Just go and get busy.

Naso una dey carry another person load for head like gala hawker cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
what's ur HIV status mr stupidity
grin are you serious?? If I tell you my status, how does it help the topic?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
grin are you serious?? If I tell you my status, how does it help the topic?
if u know u know. girl wey all man see lock-up...girl wey dey waka waka... girl wey all man don chop... hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2019
almarthins:

Yeah, even if she manage to marry, is either the man run away without explanation or the man go die mysteriously. There is a spiritual embargo on her.
exactly what she’s experiencing. I have on several times disappear on her without explanation and reappear hoping she’d be involved with another but I always meet her single with different stories of how other guys she’s had while I was away dumped her without explanations.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2019
If the op intend to help her, sit her down and tell her d truth. Otherwise dem go just dey use am for bedmate only till she no go get significance again. Dont be wicked, she need help not panya.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
if u know u know. girl wey all man see lock-up...girl wey dey waka waka... girl wey all man don chop... hmm
this is not about waka waka bro.

I know what I’m saying.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Dollywood:

Naso una dey carry another person load for head like gala hawker cheesy
what the fvck is wrong with you? She’s not a stranger to me, I said i known her since 2017, she’s more of a friend now than a sexmate. Why don’t you try to be reasonable than showing your bad Nigerian mentality?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
also, do you know how many girls waka waka and still end up dating/marry a good/nice man?

Your current girlfriend has history you know not of. So don’t judge yet.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
this is not about waka waka bro.

I know what I’m saying.
marry her na
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
also, do you know how many girls waka waka and still end up dating/marry a good/nice man?

Your current girlfriend has history you know not of. So don’t judge yet.
leave that thing... I m only repeating what u said

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Colb461: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
O.P hope this lady does'nt av feeling's for you.
stupidity:
exactly what she’s experiencing. I have on several times disappear on her without explanation and reappear hoping she’d be involved with another but I always meet her single with different stories of how other guys she’s had while I was away dumped her without explanations.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
almarthins:
If the op intend to help her, sit her down and tell her d truth. Otherwise dem go just dey use am for bedmate only till she no go get significance again. Dont be wicked, she need help not panya.
exactly my reason for bringing the issue here. I have freed this girl several times hoping she’d get involved in a serious relationship, only to come back months later and she’s still single with different stories of how they weren’t serious with her. The longest I have been away from her is one year. The same old story. Now we together again, I don’t even know where to start from.

She’s more like a friend now hence my reason for trying to understand what the problem is and how to help her.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
leave that thing... I m only repeating what u said
okay it’s time you leave. Don’t call my friend a “thing”. Not cool.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
okay it’s time you leave. Don’t call my friend a “thing”. Not cool.

no wonder u av such moniker.

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2019
Colb461:
O.P hope this lady does'nt av feeling's for you.
I don’t know about this. Even if she’s got feelings, is this why she can’t date another man even when I was away and cut communications with her for upto a year plus? I always meet her single, meaning she’s had a relationship but the guys end up leaving without a concrete explanation.

Most ladies are in a relationship but still have guys they bang per friend’s with benefits thingy but her case, no guy wants to be the man she’d call her own.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by almarthins(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:

Na serious problem she get so, and if she is unlucky na fake deliverance ministers she go dey meet. And they will just be using her and collecting her money. Worst still dem go dey sleep with am. I will be honest with u. Are u on watsap?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
no wonder u av such moniker.
LEAVE!!! Avoid my threads. Edit all your comments here and pretend we haven’t met before.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2019
stupidity:
LEAVE!!! Avoid my threads. Edit all your comments here and pretend we haven’t met before.
stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.