Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party (9708 Views)

Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Webvibez: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some ladies have seriously gone haywire in a bid to promote fashion. This is half-naked attire a “classy” lady wore to a party in order to show her body and flaunt her curves .

READ MORE=> http://webvibez..com/2017/06/sexy-or-trashy-see-classy-attire-this.html

Lalasticalala

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by dhaking(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
fashion

meanwhile,
FTC
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin just to attract the male folks grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 1:28am On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Oh! N we hereby say we are not interested!!!! Over to d transvestites!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by UGLEEBOI: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

Are you sure??

6 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 3:25am On Jun 27, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Are you sure??
Absolutely,unrelentingly and exorbitantly SURE!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by UGLEEBOI: 3:38am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:
Absolutely,unrelentingly and exorbitantly SURE!!!! grin

I admire your courage bro
Meanwhile...

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by jmaxjohn(m): 4:37am On Jun 27, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

I admire your courage bro

Meanwhile...
Hahahahah
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by lenghtinny(m): 5:49am On Jun 27, 2017
She's promoting her brand...

Oshisko angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Obviously trashy
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Victornezzar: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017
wych kynd nixoderm dat mumu rub 4 face undecided
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2017
She for no wear cloth.angry
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by seyoops4u: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
This man was caught disguising as a banker defrauding people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQgVeKJ9n_U
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Chai @the pic
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by UGLEEBOI: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
naob:

Chai @the pic

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

Who are the 'We'? I'm definitely interested sir tongue And I can assure you, many more are interested

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

What's the name of the moderator that was thrown out?

Besides nlanders always deride Lala over his obsession with snakes, is this true or how did he come to be associated with them?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Who are the 'We'? I'm definitely interested sir tongue And I can assure you, many more are interested
Jesu!!!!! Jackspanner abi jackswallow.....u like d geh??
Lmaooooo!!! Well.......u can go on then bro.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by victorDanladi: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
That is a good Christian.
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

Jesu!!!!! Jackspanner abi jackswallow.....u like d geh??
Lmaooooo!!! Well.......u can go on then bro.... tongue
Well, those boobies are fit and firm cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Kobicove(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Trashy...but then it's her life and her business undecided
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's hot shocked I'll surely hit that, any day, any time.
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Well, those boobies are fit and firm cheesy grin cheesy
Yeah..can't argue with that bro!!! grin
But am thinking of d body count..like in thousands grin
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by MrCork: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
...we like her...stop hating if u r fat!!(no oofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

Yeah..can't argue with that bro!!! grin
But am thinking of d body count..like in thousands grin

Haaaaaa!
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by UGLEEBOI: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
naob:

What's the name of the moderator that was thrown out?

Besides nlanders always deride Lala over his obsession with snakes, is this true or how did he come to be associated with them?

Oh Lawd! see question!!

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
daylyt:

Haaaaaa!
Haaaaa what
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

MrCork:

...we like her...stop hating if u r fat!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Oh lawd! Not u again!!!!! undecided
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by MrCork: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

...see yorrr gorrrrrilar headlike jacket potato....is that what trasssssvasite loooooklike in yorrr village? (No oofensece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

...see yorrr gorrrrrilar headlike jacket potato....is that what trasssssvasite loooooklike in yorrr village? (No oofensece) angry

In my village.... No transvestites
Ask lefulefu.....n try not be such a diiick!!!! tongue
Re: Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

In my village.... No transvestites
Ask lefulefu.....n try not be such a diiick!!!! tongue
wetin be the gbege wey u and Mr Cork come get na cheesy.haba! una both be my paddies na cheesy.hope no be ukwu una dey fight over ooo cheesy.plenty ukwus to go round cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… / Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.