Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. (730 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by freelancer10: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good day to u all. My friend is in a serious dilemma. I won't bore u guys with a long epistle but please take time to read and drop one advice or two for my friend. It all started 2013 when He met his heart-rob at the NYSC where he served, from there they started dating.

Their love became stronger & was to lead to marriage but due to delay in getting a good job, they had to continue waiting and believing God for a breakthrough. My friend later got a Job late 2015, started saving & planning on getting accomodation with other things when the company disengaged him after 8months thus making him to start from zero again. Also in the same year, his girl "was told that her fiance isn't the right one that he will leave her for someone else after 2Children", they later went to see the Prophet and were told "only if they are ready to pray against it together that there's nothing impossible for God".

After seeking God's face he ventured into his own business and now he's doing fine presently, gotten an apartment & planning on going to go see his heartrob's people for introduction but his girl just told him that she's afraid that the relationship may not work again because she was told by her Mum by a Prophet where She went to pray for her business that "the guy her daughter is presently dating is not meant for her and that who did she consult before going into such relationship, that she should back out of the relationship", making it the third time, She had once told my friend that the mum was given similar message by a friend.

Meanwhile they both went for 3days prayers and both came back on Saturday, while in the programme the Pastor told them that 've both got great Glories together but that they should abstain from sex if they want to see God's hands in their lives.

He said he later went to see the Prophet and he said if he wants to get the best of her, that he shouldn't fornicate with her again, that if they can't bear it, he should go see the girls people. My friend has been so depressed that he has refused to go home since yesterday saying his house reminds him of his girl because they pratically shopped for everything in the house together.

I have told him to go and pray about it to see if he will see or hear anything about it directly from God, but he said he's so afraid of the outcome. Ogas in the house abeg make una help put mouth for the matter O!

Please push to FP let's help a friend and a brother.
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, Obinoscopy

Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by VargasVee(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
What's Africans obsession with religion? Even the whites that brought Christianity isn't this backwards. The average black man, if an items drops in a dark place, the first thing that comes to his mind is Juju.

The earlier people decide to make their own choices and leave all them prophets and prophetess, the better for them. life is all about risks. If they're compatible with each other, who cares what a third party says? If the girl continues to hold on to her pastor/prophet motion. Your friend should move on with his life.
Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
You promised not to bore us with long epistles...
It is Long, so I didn't read...
Sorry!!
Next time, just keep to your words!!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by freelancer10: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
You promised not to bore us with long epistles...

It is Long, so I didn't read...

Sorry!!

Next time, just keep to your words!!

Lol, heaven know i tried, i just 've to summarize. No vex Sir...
Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by ikp120(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who still dey listen to these prophets these days? Experience has taught me never to listen to any of them again.

Ask your friend to move on. Of course that will be very hard, but he has to.

The evils of religion!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by Bossontop(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Haba op u 4 jus tell us d truth na......no b u need d advice? ?

Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by freelancer10: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bossontop:
Haba op u 4 jus tell us d truth na......no b u need d advice? ?

Lol, Oga drop ur own advice & leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by tyson98: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
He should move on I had a similar issue and I felt I won't be able to move on and it was just a week after I had a terrible accident and it was a relationship of 4yrs then but I am fine now though still single but I know with time I will meet the right person cos now I no get hrt to love
Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
If the prophecy had come from just one prophet I would have said he should ignore, but when three/four different prophets give same prophecy then there's fire on the mountain.
Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by freelancer10: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
If the prophecy had come from just one prophet I would have said he should ignore, but when three/four different prophets give same prophecy then there's fire on the mountain.

Have u forgotten that i wrote "how he was told that they can continue only if they can pray against it together".
The question is who are these Prophets to determine what will happen in a man's life, even the Holy bible said; who will say a thing & it comes to pass when the Lord hasn't commanded it so...? I 've told him to seek God's face instead of some prophet that keep giving them nightmares as Prophecies...
Re: Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. by samtol4(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
We are not to be controlled by prophets by word of God . Every marriage willl always have challenges . Does it mean he can't pray and get direction unless a prophet direct him ? Who want to marry her him or the Prophet ?

(1) (Reply)

Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User / How Old Were You When You First Had S3x? / Two Women Rape Father Of Four [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.