Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,033 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User (740 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Man Says Single Mothers Don't Deserve Baby Showers. 'you Are Rewarding Bad Behav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by ebusfav: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Twitter User, @DariusAintHere, in his tweets slammed single mothers alleging that they don’t need baby showers like other women, as that will mean celebrating bad behavior.

According to him, most single mothers will tell you getting pregnant was a mistake, and since it’s a mistake you can’t treat them the way you treat an engaged lady. Here are his tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/single-mothers-not-deserve-baby-showers-thats-celebrating-bad-behavior-twitter-user.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
I feel like meeting that baby in an adult body! he's stupid for what he wrote about them
Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by ikeepitreal(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Result of sheer stupidity and misdirected frustration.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Remind me again why I should give a fuck_about some random idiot's opinion....
Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
I think his point is "the media is promoting single parenting and the baby mama and baby daddy syndrome". As much as his words were harsh, its the truth. Take it or leave it. I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin

And same lame pussyazz mitch wailing on Twitter as if his life depends on likes and RT angry
Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
ha ha cheesy he so ridiculous I can't but laugh at em.
Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by slayking(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Who plays the role of the baby's daddy if she's single
Re: Single Mothers DO NOT Deserve Baby Showers -twitter User by NairalandCS(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
kennygee:
I think his point is "the media is promoting single parenting and the baby mama and baby daddy syndrome". As much as his words were harsh, its the truth. Take it or leave it. I'm out.

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Sleeping With Customers / Here Is A Nigerian Website By A Nigeria Lady Where Men Pay To Watch Women Strip / Nack,nack,nack !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.