Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (11407 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / Whats Your Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by twinskenny(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2010
sex
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2010
@honerico1 and knotty: what are your I.S.C handles , mine's yinkz and I have a rating of about 1200. I play on weekends.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by honeric01(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2010
@apocalypse

Search for my nairaland handle on ISC, i have a rating of 927, struggling to get into the 1000 marks
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Fearcom(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2010
My addiction?,of course . . . . .My new babe from Awka-ibom, . . . . grin . . .My Jeep( a 2005 Cadillac Escalade)and my office,where i spend many hours working . . . .and this site . . . . grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by nazzyon(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2010
About 3 - 4 people seem to find it difficult to believe that  most people here exclude S3x in their addiction.

If you are a tech savvy you seldom remember S3x, food and most of the things every other normal person will do @ a spare time.

@ times I go on for well over 14 - 20 hrs without eating while playing games, using computer or favs and S3x? Lets not talk about the years. So what I am trying to point out is that as S3x meant so much to some pips so does computer, phone, e-reader, social networking sites, gaming console mean to a techsavvy.

For instance, if I need to get my heart racing, Fast and Furious game will fix that for me.

NOTE: Addiction to S3x is not a good thing be it with a single partner or multiple.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Bbeee: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2010
ma Dahme , Iphone n ma Ipod cool
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by chelseabmw(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
Mine is Hitv and Dstv
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Emmyk(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
Playing GTA VICE CITY all day long (wif all cheat codes!) on ma pc, or any better graphic misson game dan this, Death to Ride on x-box 360, Ben10,skunk fu!, surfing the web GENERALLY
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Emmyk(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
Of Course Virtual DJ
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by parislomo(f): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
Used to be fb!!!!!!! *deactivated*

Now?? **scratching my head**

Trying to make PRAYER my addiction *grins*; Fantasies. . . Thoughts of the HIM, **high on that**

Oops!! Surfing the internet! Gossip mags **invested so much**. Super rich Magazines **enlighten moi**
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by gidson12(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oya dem don give ppl chance 2 dey brag. To claim wetin dem no get
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by jalet: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
Marijuana
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Sagma(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2010
Browsing nd my keyboard
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by gidson12(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
I'm addicted 2 beautiful chicks wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by samsoft00: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
Addiction
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by yomitesp(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sex. grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by funshiba(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
my laptop and football manager
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by SmashingM(f): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
Novels - because it's always there when i need it.

Movies - there is nothing as sweet and good as a good movie with excellent dialogue.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by saemoenl(f): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
Mastubation and unlocking satellite code keys
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by bobokelly(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
prayersssssssssssss
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ndigbo: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
Firstly my Phone and lappy they both give me great joy to that i can do anything n when say anything, i mean everything
Secondly my gf, hope she is not NL now? She makes me happy whenever she is around me.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Iyineda(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
Just a few weeks ago I was SERIOUSLY addicted to:

- Naruto (manga)
- Naruto Shippuden (anime)
- Scrubs
- Candy
- Some girl in school

Now, I'm still deeply into the Internet in general, especially to watch US series/sitcoms online.

saemoenl:

[b][size=14pt]Mastubation [/size][/b]and unlocking satellite code keys

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by avershima: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
hmm! MUSIC in whatever form, i just cnt do without it
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Sunofgod(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
Money,
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by koolchicco: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
My Nikki! wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ndigbo: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2010
Firstly my Phone and lappy they both give me great joy to that i can do anything n when say anything, i mean everything
Secondly my gf, hope she is not NL now? She makes me happy whenever she is around me.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by CILondon: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
I take it the original poster is referring to physical addictions

In that case, you all are forgettting the most common addiction of all - and no, I'm not talking about sex or anything like that.

http://www.lifeinbiglondon.com/2009/12/04/i-love-chocolate/
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by SeXyBoNE: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sport + Nairaland = Internet
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by chidipupay(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
My Vidual Dj
Football
nairaland
unnforum
politics
good season movie
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nairaland is my addiction. grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by eherbal(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
nicotine grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by invisible2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
Building houses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With Omegatron In Benin / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept! / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.