Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (11388 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / Whats Your Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
Youtube
Facebook
Nairaland
Ipod
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by timpaker(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
cool lekpa girls and my camcorder  cool
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
knotty:

it has to be ISC. (INTERNET SCRABBLE CLUB)

whats your id on ISC?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by MackDealer: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
intimacy - because I have been hanging around Tiger Woods   wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Spyker: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
I can't think of anything or any activity. Addiction means that if that thing is taken away from you, you are good as dead. Nothing except God, air, water, food . . . . . . . ooh, the list is endless.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
Spyker:

I can't think of anything or any activity. Addiction means that if that thing is taken away from you, you are good as dead. Nothing except God, air, water, food . . . . . . . ooh, the list is endless.

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Aniody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
am addicted to my boys. i bone N70000 pp job this affernoon cos it will make stay away 4rm my children 4 2day. am a mom.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by yme1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
my phone, music and my fantasy world
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by denony(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
NOTHING SOO ADDICTED TO
but i think Nairaland and Goal.com

INFACT MY GOAL.COM
a day never pass by without visiting my goal.com sports news.

apart from this two nadding
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by bandely(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
Internet, food!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by DeepSoul(f): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2010
1) Nairaland

2) Playing Scrabble and Sudoku

3) Shoes

4) Laptop

5) A cooooold bottle of Sprite . . . .oh lawd!

6)Watermelon

7) Making money

cool English Premiership

9) My Blackberry

10) THE ULTIMATE
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by rapaddict(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
marijuana
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by fawwyb(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
My fone, internet and my desires, yes my desires until they come to pass.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Mhismole(f): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
Fantasizin about that boy (iv been faantasisin for 3 years now, how sad is that?)
facebooking, licking ice,
and of course,
Wande coal's voice, oooh!!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by soulamanne(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
chewin gum!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by mujila: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
None
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Omolulu(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
Mhismole:

Fantasizin about that boy (iv been faantasisin for 3 years now, how sad is that?)
facebooking, licking ice,
and of course,
Wande coal's voice, oooh!!
take me instead, why wait further when im available now grin grin
Wand Coal's voice infact
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Focusmind: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
Eni S.p.A
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
Jammah prayer(congregational prayer)
my fiance
nairaland
youtube

listening to wassi(islamic lecture based on Quran and Hadith)

reading Qur'an
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by cold(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
Buncha liars!! No tobacco,no alchohol,s.ex or drugs?wonderful,Nigerians are all heaven bound
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Foxflames: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
Facebook!!!!!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Rmc1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
my babe and my laptop
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by sweeti14(f): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
SLEEPING! kiss its sooo bad i need help sad
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by twinskenny(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2010
my gf
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by master2(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2010
my laptop and my books.
@iice
u go like film well,well grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by DOAweb(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2010
cold:

Buncha liars!! No tobacco,no alchohol,s.ex or drugs?wonderful,Nigerians are all heaven bound

Yea, I was wondering about that as well. What a load of bull.

Well for yours truly, My lenovo, htc hero, Caribbean rum, Jacob's creek, JD & Coke and yea knowledge and wisdom.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by beejaei: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2010
FIFA 10 and anything football.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Oking1(m): 4:43am On Jan 30, 2010
DOAweb:

Yea, I was wondering about that as well. What a load of bull.

Well for yours truly, My lenovo, htc hero, Caribbean rum, Jacob's creek, JD & Coke and yea knowledge and wisdom.

Common guys,lets tell the truth.this is not a report for hea\ven candidacy.for me,i like
wanking(Man!! i just love it)
My missus
chess
computer games
staring at beautiful faces and curves
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by xpagnol: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2010
whoa, u guys are really talkin about addiction here. hmm!

as for me i think am addicted to a lot of things like

--Nairaland, ma scrabble ,mi weed,my ps,my car, . apart 4rom these, no more no less, though a little piece of pussy around can also get me addicted.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by shilling(f): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2010
Twitter, Facebook esp Cafe world & Sorority Life.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by kkfox(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2010
Music, music and me (ain't i vain) lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.