Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (11533 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / Whats Your Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by mamachi(f): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2010
am addicted to facebook
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by lalaboi1(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2010
facebook oooooooooooooooooo
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2010
Smoking Weeed!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 11, 2010
^^LMMFAO!

Chocolate & Music   grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
@eyoniggar:It was my BB Bold 2 before. But after that was stolen,the storm BB is just thrash so I cnt count it as one of myaddiction.My number one addiction is my GF. Oh lawd, the chemistry,the connection, the wahala an the sweetness we share 2gedais heavenly made, too bad she aint around now.

She aint around abi. Have u checked ur neighbors apartmnt, she is there. Trying new things. If I where u. I'll get my BB bold 2 back and make other things secondary.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
@rokiatu:hmm I will say water.

Mammy water
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
@pc guru
Quote:
"Looking at my Boss's bosoms"

Is that why u were employed?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
@mon1881:kissing her,  you know.

Since!!!. Your lips never peel?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Akaraoku$:My Blackberry,nairaland,FB, My imagination , i could travel round the world lying on my bed lol

Na witchcraft or techcraft?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
@uplawal:Jammah prayer(congregational prayer)my fiance nairaland youtube listening to wassi(islamic lecture based on Quran and Hadith)reading Qur'an

Do you really need that girl? Nxt u'll were an underwear bomb heading towards somewhere, Boooom. 150million virgins will welcome u and that will b into HELL of course
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
@sweeti14:SLEEPING!   its sooo bad i need help

Continue snoring. Poverty will finish ur generation.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Dominoifet(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Iyineda:Quote from: invisible! on January 30, 2010, 09:29 PMBuilding housesQuote from: denzel2009 on January 30, 2010, 09:48 PMAddiction is quite different from your job!What tells you that's necessarily his job? Take for instance Yar Adua. He loves playing 'president' but we all know that isn't his job. . . Or is it?

Lol. Even in solitude of the ambulance he is still acting the part. To who, the life support machine?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30am On Mar 23, 2010
the internet! lol
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by shilling(f): 2:34am On Mar 23, 2010
K-LOVE
Facebook.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by indie22(f): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2010
Chilled bottle of coca-cola, can't go a day without one!!!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by parislomo(f): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2010
indie22:

Chilled bottle of coca-cola, can't go a day without one!!!

jedijedi lo ma pa e grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by xyko(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2010
GUD MUSIC,
FACEBOOK
NAIRALAND
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by afangide(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2010
mine is cannabis sativa, any NDLEA in d house
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by indie22(f): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ parislomo, ko nse emi nikan, awa mejeji ni!!!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by parislomo(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2010
indie22:

@ parislomo, ko nse emi nikan, awa mejeji ni!!!

iku mi o si ninu igo coca-cola cos I've been off it for 8years, igba ti . . . . . . you can guess why
grin wink cheesy
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by PurestBoy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
A bottle of Gulder
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by andrrew(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
coitus
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by safeact(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2010
D new chic i am still shirking. Oh she is all over my head! If u see her, u wll trip. If u have encounter with her, i bet u, u will fall. She will makes girls turn to lesbian and a young man, woman chaser. She is ewe!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by denzel2009: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
safeact:

D new chic i am still shirking. Oh she is all over my head! If u see her, u wll trip. If u have encounter with her, i bet u, u will fall. She will makes girls turn to lesbian and a young man, woman chaser. She is ewe!

Which playboy edition is this?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by safeact(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
@denzel, u dnt trust me? Seriously she is ewe!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Gabry(f): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2010
I dont have an addiction o be honest!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2010
MY PC of course, I cant imagine life without it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2010
Internet (lawd help me), Linda Goodman's 'Love Signs', Short-term loves, Moving.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ebonyeyes:
Oxygen smiley
Stupidity at its highest. addiction is something you CAN do without. but harbour an excessive urge to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.