Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (11531 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / Whats Your Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
@denzel,whats ur stress
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
Loud Music
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by vianooo1(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
A bottle of Coke, shocked
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by tulk2mi: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
my addiction?
Sugar in wat eva form i.e food, drinks, smooch etc wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by wendoworld(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
too much PSEUDOS inside here angry angry angry
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by jarhead: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
seriously cigarettes and the occasional ish , cant go a day without em
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by debetmx(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
shayo
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by amaikama(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
am addicted to my shirt button grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by rosabella(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2010
my bible,
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by mabell: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
JESUS!
HE'S THE ALPHA AND OMEGA
HE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH
HE KNEW MY TOMORROW BEFORE HE CREATED ME
HE PROVIDED FOR ME AND MADE ME OVER COMFORTABLE
HE LOVES ME SOOO MUCH
HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
HE BLESSES ME BY THE DAY
HE TAKES CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY, OF ALL MY CONCERNS
HE PROTECTS ME
HE TEACHES ME
HE GUIDES ME
HE GAVE ME PEACE
the list is continous
, i can't do without you Jesus, i love you so much
thank you for all you have being to me
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by cassavaja: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2010
iPhone of course, but my real addiction is a light skin slim chick. nothing like a light skin black woman to me. I am a Jamaican living in the US, and this is one of my GREATEST addictions
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Angel2010: 4:08am On Feb 04, 2010
Hmmmn i think the internet. I am always online searching for one thing or the other.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2010
my phone,biting my nails,washing off the oil on my face as many times as possible,
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by bewilli: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
4 me well my addiction is what i can do to change lifes.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by roguy: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
Infact i dont think that i can do without browsing with my phone for a day
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ccollins(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
Happiness and being kept busy.you know, kinda of doing sth.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by MissJulez(f): 2:31am On Feb 06, 2010
Chewing gum and my blackberry
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Tylenol: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
I'm definitely addicted to Nasal Decongestants. I mean like serious junkie-type addiction.
Can't sleep without my nose drops. Have a spare wherever I go and one stationed permanently on my bedside drawer.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Pamperme: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
Coffee wink
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by 2ks(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
the thought of making money is my number one addiction cheesy
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by seechris(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ayetttymama -just got a blackberry but m yet to get into fun groups and stuff,won't mind ur invites,my pin is 219A2C04
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2010
Only recently, Chicken basted in chilli
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by iz2much: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2010
My phone. Water, Food.i dont have a laptop i could ave been more addicted to it.

This message was sent from my Apple Iphone.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Mannylex(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2010
My laptop nd ma E71, I can't stay without it, I cuddle it thru d nite, sumtyms I end up seeing it on d floor when I wake
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by deluxecad(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2010
Prayer. Internet.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by DAVE5(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
anything that comes ma way
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by soloson: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
Thinking of my future after death.aint u suppose 2 do da same?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by DAVE5(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2010
@solomon i used 2 do dat b4,back then when i did it i would usually go into another state more like ecstatic state n it caused harm 2 ma brain somtime i bcom scared of ma own tots so i try 2 prevent at all cost so dont try it man
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ayettymama(f): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2010
thinkin abt an italian restaurant called zizi's!

ever since i tasted the garlic bread i cant live without it!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

thinkin abt an italian restaurant called zizi's!

ever since i tasted the garlic bread i cant live without it!

That starter is wicked! First and only time I was at Zizzi I had three!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ayettymama(f): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2010
^^ inno right!!!

and its soooo much|!|!!

u can actually just have the starter and 4get the main course!!!

yum yum

for that i mite just marry an italian!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ceasyc(f): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2010
contd
www.isc.ro
internet scrabble rockssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.