Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. (1203 Views)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by beberebe: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu leader of Biafran's (IPOB) meets with Elders of Ijaw Youths council in Port Harcourt today 27th June, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by Agumbaa: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Getting things done, while detractors can only rant online, then they crawl back and mold some big eba balls and swallow, case closed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by eposho: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian judiciary system is a joke beyond me, when will this guy be locked up for disrespecting his bail conditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by GavelSlam: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elders of Ijaw youth.

What an oxymoron.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by ESDKING: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
I was respecting that TonyeBarcanista before until I saw his miserable thread and comments about Ipob. I wonder what he has to say about this pix. Very confused fellow that doesn't know where to stand.

Ipob must win!!

E be like say afonjas are tired of counting those around Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by paBuhari(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
While Kanu is going grassroot forming alliance with partners, zombified afonjas/unity beggers are online displaying their ewedu IQ. grin
Biafra is south east/south south and south east/south south is Biafra! Let this message sink deep inside their amala brain grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by nototribalist: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Agumbaa:
Getting things done, while detractors can only rant online, then they crawl back and mold some big eba balls and swallow, case closed.
which eba? Amala and toilet broom soup

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by nototribalist: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:
Nigerian judiciary system is a joke beyond me, when will this guy be locked up for disrespecting his bail conditions.
he will be locked when Buharis head is cut off for us to play ball with it. Nnamdi kanu is the new Mandela of Africa. Afonjas you can go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by Agumbaa: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:

Nigerian president and executive arm have broken almost all court orders against them, blame the system like you did, good one.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by paBuhari(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:
Monitoring spirits/Ewedu has taking over this person's brain. grin
Tell Buhari I said he is mad! - Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by facelessangel: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
It was Mrs briggs the last time,
Now elders. This is called mass mobilisation

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by BuariCopyPaste: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista come here cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by paBuhari(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by Stricker321: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by paBuhari(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Shame go let him come? grin grin grin He doesn't have bearing or direction except when money is involved. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by CutieGuy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by technicallyrich(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
These is the reason I respect nnamdi kanu.
Our leaders in the ss and se are easily bribed that it why you northerners and yorubas don't take us serious.they know that all the gra gra if they call our leaders and bribe them everything will end while the masses keep suffering upon how rich we are expecially the ss.an example is Tonye barcanista who has already start positioning himself as the media leader of ijaw and to be bribed even before
They come to bribe him.
Then there came a man who can't be bribed,who speaks the truth no matter who is involved and correct his brothers if they go wrong for example goodluck,obiano and rochas.
A man ready to lay down his life.there is a saying that if you lay down your life for the people,then the people will also reciprocate.
Now they said he is not consultin our elders but secretly he was in rivers state about 2months ago to see diffrent kings.
Nnamdi kanu I respect you the way I respect ojukwu.people that have all but are willing to suffer to make evrybody enjoy.
You are a real man and for the first time ss and se have a leader who can't be compromised.
Tonye even if you want bribe be like iteka alahaji isari etc fight for us first and ,make yoursef hard so that if you bribed you will be prised good money to sale the ijaws out not for peanuts.its insulting to us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by GameGod(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:
I tire oo angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by eposho: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
paBuhari:
Monitoring spirits/Ewedu has taking over this person's brain. grin
Tell Buhari I said he is mad! - Nnamdi Kanu.
Learn to write proper English first, secondly reset your daft brain.
When the lion is away, cats will freely play.
Even your godfada oju ikwu said Biafra is a dead beat.
Get it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by paBuhari(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:
Learn to write proper English first, secondly reset your daft brain. When the lion is away, cats will freely play. Even your godfada oju ikwu said Biafra is a dead beat. Get it.
So much for ewedu english. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meet Elders Of Ijaw Youth Council In Portharcout. by Cooly100: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
eposho:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Pictures Of Buhari -ffk / Why Is Igbo Youths Supporting A Jew, Than Their Christian Elders / Biafra Agitation...important Quotes - A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.