Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63696 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by udemzyudex(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

stupid elders with no shame

Tonto dike is big for nothing..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Yea he thought he could change tonto by giving her heavy blows every morning. What an uncivilised barbaric man. Thank God Kanu advices the igbos to stay away from that animalistic uncivilised tribe. Please stay away from us!!! Your moniker says it all about the afonja tribe cool
your ancestors were naked playing with cross river gorrilas and monkeys in the wilderness while civilisation has spread through yorubalandgrin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by whizzyleejr(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Churchill oya start to dey go, may i no see you put mouth for her matter again if you no want wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by munas: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

You have no brains at all...
In fact you seems to be the stupid one here.

Collecting the bride price is the final disolution of marriage,which means Tonto can
remary and her new husband will be able to pay bride price to her family

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by chronique(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
And the idiot lied that she paid her bride price herself. Now I understand why they call her bi.tch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by hammerF: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
That was a very bitter end.

Can u imagine refund Bride Price.

That wan na Ikwere and Yoruba culture. Igbo dont refund BRIDE PRICE

Maybe Seun will leave people alone and face his life.

Tonto marrying a Yorube man was an obsession for him, even though she was not Yoruba.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by drmuri(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

no, Yoruba's are not stupid. you are! you are senseless as to know why the drastic action was taken.
Tonto has been claiming she paid her own bride price lying all over the place. what better way is there to shut up her lying mouth?.
try to be sensible before commenting!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by afrikanns: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=IgboAmakaa post=57894782]God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

yea we Nigerians will only blame the wome why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

stupid elders with no shame[/quote

You are so uncultured, ask your papa, if he were to divorce you 105yrs mother the bride price has to be refunded, dumb ass get that into your empty skull.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by lereinter(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
in this hard time the money will be good to play bet9ja
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Came:
I wonder why toto lied, she say na she pay her bride price... Na wa oooooo... Wetin church do toto really pain am, way make am bitter like that.... Hmmmmmmm!!!!

Have you considered it from this angle? She actually giving the money to the man in secret. My wife supports me financially when I am not having physical cash and we are out on a function. She gives the money in private to protect my ego as her husband.
Even if she takes me out to spoil me a little, she still gives me the money and let me do the paying.
And when I refund her, I refund her in private too.
Hope you get the gist.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by reachbenny(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am truly not happy that it has to end up like this!

I was verrrrrrry happy for Tonto when she got married.

For those of us here, nothing frustrates relationship like choosing to be irresponsible. Everything good works in a relationship when we accept to play our individual and collective roles deliberately.

Marriages work when people accept responsibilities that make them work.

Being a celebrity, has nothing to do with whether it will work or not. Just do the needful and watch it work in spite of the odds.

It is a choice!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

Churchill just proved that tonto was a liar and fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Foxrain: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
SonofDevil:
namadi KANU warned us but we afonjas didn't listen, he told us 99.9 igbo girls re prostitues .
kunle thought he could change a nollwood marijuana smoking prostitue called tonto dike into a responsible woman only for her push her mother in law from stairs and break millions worth of home appliances .

Thank God we don collect our bride price back tonto dike can continue smoking Indian hemp and her prostitution businessgrin
Tonto is not even an igbo...if your father the devil had left you a small atom of brain, you would have known that.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by olagbemi118(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

well, thank God we have elders but the issue is there's no one in igbo land worthy to be called an elder...association of fools.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by AlanTuringAI: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

My dear i tire for them.
Anyone marryin yoruba is making a big mistakr.

TUFIAKWA!!.
No sane Yoruba person will make the mistake of marrying an intellectually-deficient person like you in the first place. Stupid tribalists who don't know that failed marriages transcends ethnicity, religion or race. The likes of Yemi Alade is a product of an inter-ethnic marriage, with a Yoruba father and the both parents remained in marriage till the passing away of her father 2 years ago. Numerous cases like that abound, but demented folks like you will isolate the case of Churchill and Tonto, to show their hate for the ever progressive Yoruba nation.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
I felt she said she paid her own bride price. Yeye de smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by mamato(f): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonja men no d last for marriage. Church hill warming up for his third marriage. isoriit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by darediamond(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is an epitome of Disgraceful act against Tonto whom I see as a girl and not a matured lady let all e a wife.

They did this to shame her mercilessly and give her a MARK after she ran her mouth like a dam let loose to flow.

I doubt her having a stable marital life again because she as been MARKED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Adebowale89(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

shut up your mouth there kid

I read a similar news of a man who collected the bride price back in Anambra last year after the lady disappointed her

if they didn't request it back, how would u know the truth of the lies of this UK used Lady called Toto decay

may God give your brother a wife like Toto decay perhaps then you will understand what Churchill had gone through

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
ITS GAME OVER TONTO

I pity all gullible and emotional Nigerians, now they can see the truth starring at their face. Nonsense!

TO those saying "What if Tonto borrowed Churchill the money to pay the bride price?"

Well, this video evidence on the post shows illiteracy being evident in your gene. How can he come back to demand for a dowry he didn't pay?

Tonto is just a desperate woman who needs proceeds of "Child Support" . I have talked so much about this issue

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by LordOfNaira: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
specter:

Have you considered it from this angle? She actually giving the money to the man in secret. My wife supports me financially when I am not having physical cash and we are out on a function. She gives the money in private to protect my ego as her husband.
Even if she takes me out to spoil me a little, she still gives me the money and let me do the paying.
And when I refund her, I refund her in private too.
Hope you get the gist.

Alright, let us consider it from your angle.

She pays her bride price in private. He refunds her in private. Debt cancelled. Churchill paid the bride price after all.

So why the lie? After all, the debt has been cancelled. If she wants to make a big deal out of it in public, why shouldn't Churchill refute her in public.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by flourishing247: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tosinex:
she gave him the money? And they went to collect it back.. Kai, wat Ram is your brain using hahahahahahahahahaha
You are still a learner. If the bride price is not returned it means Tonto is still married to church Hill. I just confirmed nairaland is full of small children. The traditional tie has to be cut irrespective of who provided the funds. It is a clear significance of marriage over!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
I pray they go extinct! cheesy

Same here!!.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by wristbangle: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Both families should rot in hell for all we care.
Nigerians are still angry at our president sending a voice note to us in Hausa. undecided

LOL who vex papi this evening? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
ab11baddo:
Missy.... came across lots of ur hateful speeches on NL.... it's quite sad my Gf is igbo and she doesn't behave like u lots here... I would have made a very hasty generalization on the kind of women from your tribe.... if u won't allow hate to take d better of you... U may end up dying miserably

My comment is based on statistics.
Sorry to say ur tribe is more hatel then myself.

Its good to kno u ar dating igbo dat show the free spirit of igbo peopl... but ir sisters dnt share d same same sentiments they dnt like my igbo brothers bcoz their minds has been poisoned right from childhood...
And thats why i dnt like yoruba guys coming close to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by francofoks: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

This one na comment too
Bird of a feather...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by oluwamaich(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]this one weak person o... faint dey hungry somebody joor... abeg shift undecidedthis one weak person o... faint dey hungry somebody joor... abeg shift
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Frydae: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
CHURCH HILL IS THE MAN...... HAHAHAHAHA.... Y IS TONTO'S FATHER RETURNING THE BRIDE PRICE HIS DAUGHTER PAID TO HIM BY HERSELF? NOLLYWOOD LYING FAKE BUTT CELEBRIFISH......... UNTIL UNA BEGIN TALK TRUE, NA SO UNA GO DEY DISGRACE UNASELF.......... "BUUCHEET" IN OKIJA INTONATION

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by wristbangle: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

You are no different from Tonto dikeh based on your comment. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Electroweb(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Awkward... They married on social media and ultimately broke up on social media. I didn't even know bride price return can be publicised.

This generation of young people don't know or understand the meaning of marriage.

The matter weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kabvert(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
There was a country where shit do happen. I hail you Niger! I shook yansh o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by wellmax(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

She claimed to have paid her own bride price. Some people need to act to disprove that lie. What they did is in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.