Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63677 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by patola080(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2017
goldedprince:
must you make this public? i swear if any idiot do this one to any of my female relatives, him own don finish
and u spend the rest of your life in jail and after sometime u will hear dat dey re back together again wen u re still in jail
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by DavidEsq(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin
Omo, I was thinking the same tin too o but I was no longer sure if that was wat I read the oda day again embarassed. Maybe my brain was doing me dirin-dirin, that day sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by dacblogger: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2017
DavidEsq:

Omo, I was thinking the same tin too o but I was no longer sure if that was wat I read the oda day again embarassed. Maybe my brain was doing me dirin-dirin, that day sef undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Teacher1776(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

stupid elders with no shame

In many cultures in Nigeria, the bridesprice is just a token. A few hundred or a few thousands. Returning and collecting the brides price is the only official way of ending a marriage traditionally. The woman will be committing bigamy if she gets married to another man when her family has not returned it to her previous husband. The man is not being paid the entire cash he spent on the marriage ceremony, or on her since they both met.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Emodeee:
quin22 check your mail.
Dude, e better say you dey yuh lane o. Before molue jam u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2017
What you wrote is so cringy... Letting your emotions beride you over the flippant comment of a lady. What a sissy you are

Broke ass new level of an ugly guy, that got no brains and no balls

Seanjay:

You are another UGLY WITHOUT BRAINS.... I pity your life. Tribalism has spoilt the little part of your brain that is functioning... is this about tribe or about the failure of the two parties? Are you trying to tell me now that there is no Igbo that marry a Yoruba man and they live happily? Have you ever leave that your region before and live in somewhere else in Nigeria ? Am sorry to break this news to you that there is infact a lot of Igbo and Yoruba marriage which last forever... but you just choose to be foolish and pray to God to erase a whole tribe because of your mumuzious tribalism? But if you die a miserable death tomorrow now people that didn't know what your last prayer to God was will be crying and mourning not knowing you've once prayed that God should erase millions of people because of your madness tribalism... change your ways before it too late for you ugly without brains
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

no they are stupid, tonto claim she paid the bride price for her husband, they just proof to tonto that she is liar, Churchill paid the bride price that is why they came to collect it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2017
SonofDevil:
ok when is namadi KANU coming with costal buses to pack your yanmiri sisters with yam legs and hairy chest doing prostitution in every nook and cranny of yorubaland.
They open their legs for dirty stinking aboki-s who bathe once in two weeks for as low as 300 naira.
People like bricklayers , shoe makers ,agberos patronise their dirty stinking publuc toilets.
In every 6 girls standing in a brothel in yorubaland 4 re igbos out of the 4 , 2 re from IMO state and the remaining from other statesgrin

With the way you reason, its safe to say you hv the IQ of a low life who seeks attention like a prostitute

Now read all you wrote slowly and judge yourself if your brain is correct

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by PeaceGord: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Both families should rot in hell for all we care.
Nigerians are still angry at our president sending a voice note to us in Hausa. undecided
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Sigh, its just a.m, but a filthy tribalist is already hard at work. I assume they collected the bride price back cos in Igbo tradition, that is how a divorce is formally contracted. BTW, in Yoruba land, nobody would collect bride price from you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Quinn22:
Kai! Afonja and failed marriages are like 5&6 lipsrsealed

Pele ooo. Aburo Emeka Ike,egbon Tchidi Chikere, ale Chika Ike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Saintmary(f): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

looks like one 'yoruba demon' broke your heart.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Samuelakoji(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
<b> God why always tontoh dikeh #feeling sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by IDKadiri: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
ABI OH BRO!!!

THIS TONTO NA FRAUD...
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by felixomor: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Marry on social media,
Divorce on YouTube......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Edafe4daniel(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Celebrity marriage nd their wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
What you wrote is so cringy... Letting your emotions beride you over the flippant comment of a lady. What a sissy you are

Wow dude when I first saw the mention I was thinking it would be the person I quoted that just mentioned be back or some other ladies but it a pity it a p**sy ass nigga that just did, and broke one without a penny to his name for that matter. Cause mere reading your comment and reading where u wrote broke ass guy then I know perfectly well that you are the broke one here cause nobody says anything about brokenness or such in both my comment and the lady I mentioned... so to tell you man you are obviously the broke and frustrated guy here and besides. People with Mullars don't say people see it in them and say it on their behalf am sorry man instead of you finding solution to your brokenness you are here ranting like a psychiatristic patient on the loose.... Get a life boy obviously the brokenness and taking over the little part of your brain still functioning BIG FOOL. DONT BOTHER QUOTING GO FIX YOUR LIFE... tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

Wow dude when I first saw the mention I was thinking it would be the person I quoted that just mentioned be back or some other ladies but it a pity it a p**sy ass nigga that just did, and broke one without a penny to his name for that matter. Cause mere reading your comment and reading where u wrote broke ass guy then I know perfectly well that you are the broke one here cause nobody says anything about brokenness or such in both my comment and the lady I mentioned... so to tell you man you are obviously the broke and frustrated guy here and besides. People with Mullars don't say people see it in them and say it on their behalf am sorry man instead of you finding solution to your brokenness you are here ranting like a psychiatristic patient on the loose.... Get a life boy obviously the brokenness and taking over the little part of your brain that is still functioning BIG FOOL. DONT BOTHER QUOTING GO FIX YOUR LIFE... tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by nandyz(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

It funny how some random guys without money come online to boost of them having money... I know you are one of those tribalism bigot and you see nothing wrong in the girl telling God to let the entire race of Yoruba to go in extinct but you have the gut to quote me and say am broke and you must be dangote at least for you to come on here and make such statement about who you know nothing about. Your moniker says Medic something but if you are a medical personnel I must tell you this tribalism has build mansion in your skull hence why you see nothing wrong in the girl"s comment call the Yoruba race to go into extinct.. people like you are the reason why Nigeria can never be one.... Anyway Mr am happy to announce to you that you are DULLIEST PERSON have ever met on Nairaland... be happy to enjoy your award tribal e warrior
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Dude you are blinded by your own inabilities and obviously unable to articulate. I can't even comprehend half of what you said.

U have to go check your head cos i never supported her, but I know her and I understand she is trolling. Its you with lose nuts that went on a rampage with your poorly constructed lexis telling someone you don't know what you don't know.

Hey mofo, this is my view when i wake Every morning, and though this condition is not permanent, it will definitely get better with time. Don't come here thinking everyone on here is in the same shi.t hole as you are

When i called you broke, I meant you are broke down to your reasoning capacity

Who has to get a life, you be the judge of that bum.
Seanjay:

Wow dude when I first saw the mention I was thinking it would be the person I quoted that just mentioned be back or some other ladies but it a pity it a p**sy ass nigga that just did, and broke one without a penny to his name for that matter. Cause mere reading your comment and reading where u wrote broke ass guy then I know perfectly well that you are the broke one here cause nobody says anything about brokenness or such in both my comment and the lady I mentioned... so to tell you man you are obviously the broke and frustrated guy here and besides. People with Mullars don't say people see it in them and say it on their behalf am sorry man instead of you finding solution to your brokenness you are here ranting like a psychiatristic patient on the loose.... Get a life boy obviously the brokenness and taking over the little part of your brain that is still functioning BIG FOOL. DONT BOTHER QUOTING GO FIX YOUR LIFE... tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2017
tongue Keep ranting mad man, or build some emotional intelligence
Seanjay:

It funny how some random guys without money come online to boost of them having money... I know you are one of those tribalism bigot and you see nothing wrong in the girl telling God to let the entire race of Yoruba to go in extinct but you have the gut to quote me and say am broke and you must be dangote at least for you to come on here and make such statement about who you know nothing about. Your moniker says Medic something but if you are a medical personnel I must tell you this tribalism has build mansion in your skull hence why you see nothing wrong in the girl"s comment call the Yoruba race to go into extinct.. people like you are the reason why Nigeria can never be one.... Anyway Mr am happy to announce to you that you are DULLIEST PERSON have ever met on Nairaland... be happy to enjoy your award tribal e warrior
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Dude you are blinded by your own inabilities and obviously unable to articulate. I can't even comprehend half of what you said.

U have to go check your head cos i never supported her, but I know her and I understand she is trolling. Its you with lose nuts that went on a rampage with your poorly constructed lexis telling someone you don't know what you don't know.

Hey mofo, this is my view when i wake Every morning, and though this condition is not permanent, it will definitely get better with time. Don't come here thinking everyone on here is in the same shi.t hole as you are

Seanjay:

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
MedicMan1role1:

Yeah have said it before what has your view every morning has to do with this ? And have said it earlier everybody is rich on social media that's why am laughing when you said that's your view every morning, what has that got to do with me? Do you know my own view every morning ? Well no problem it will definitely get better with time like you said.. I claim it for both of us cause everybody wants to always improve and go higher wherever they are... you let you sentiments of knowing her becloud you seeing fault in her comment but no problem and you saying someone in shithole tell me do you think you are better that who you know nothing about ? And with the way u are ranting I can see how bleeped up your reasoning is, so because you are abroad or wherever you are you are better than me?.. heaven is the only place nobody can go but wherever you are a lot of people have gone there and tired of going so what's the big deal with your crazy view ? Why is it so hard for people to have little change and be humble ? Goodluck my friend... am not responding to your post again... Nigerian Mentality is so fcked up
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Hope they did not collect full bride price oh. The returns should be a prorated value grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MedicMan1role1(f): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol at the fact you are now citing humility. I only challenged you with the view, cos you were ranting unnecessary. if it sound to you that i am ranting, its all subjective and in your head. Take a chill pill, take little personally and don't call any of my peeps ugly cos thats when i come for yo mama.

Of course its obvious to anyone with a discerning mind to know she is trolling. Taking her post personal, and then writing an epistle to who.re for her attention is very 'cringy'. Thats what i said in the first instance, and then highlighted the poverty mentality in your reasoning capacity, not in your possessions. So see who is talking of nigerian mentality; Yours stink to the heavens. Now crawl back to whatever shi.t hole you came from lil demon.

Seanjay:

Yeah have said it before what has your view every morning has to do with this ? And have said it earlier everybody is rich on social media that's why am laughing when you said that's your view every morning, what has that got to do with me? Do you know my own view every morning ? Well no problem it will definitely get better with time like you said.. I claim it for both of us cause everybody wants to always improve and go higher wherever they are... you let you sentiments of knowing her becloud you seeing fault in her comment but no problem and you saying someone in shithole tell me do you think you are better that who you know nothing about ? And with the way u are ranting I can see how bleeped up your reasoning is, so because you are abroad or wherever you are you are better than me?.. heaven is the only place nobody can go but wherever you are a lot of people have gone there and tired of going so what's the big deal with your crazy view ? Why is it so hard for people to have little change and be humble ? Goodluck my friend... am not responding to your post again... Nigerian Mentality is so fcked up

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by edisonchukwuyem: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
If even she paid the bride price she will not be the one to give the money to her family so since the man give the he have come to collect it. Tonto can now go and ask him for the money if she want or she really pay it as she claim.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
Lol at the fact you are now citing humility. I only challenged you with the view, cos you were ranting unnecessary. if it sound to you that i am ranting, its all subjective and in your head. Take a chill pill, take little personally and don't call any of my peeps ugly cos thats when i come for yo mama.

Of course its obvious to anyone with a discerning mind to know she is trolling. Taking her post personal, and then writing an epistle to LovePeddler for her attention is very 'cringy'. Thats what i said in the first instance, and then highlighted the poverty mentality in your reasoning capacity, not in your possessions. So see who is talking of nigerian mentality; Yours stink to the heavens. Now crawl back to whatever shi.t hole you came from lil demon.

First I didn't realize you are a lady I won't have engaged in an argument with you if I had known I was thinking you are a guy, it pointless to argue with any lady cause they are going to drag you down to their fish brain level am done doing this I thought it was a guy I was arguing with.... now I know where all your words are coming from... bye bye
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by PossieSlayer: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chaiii... Seanjay na you den do this thing to? Chaiii... if na me, i go jump enter lagoon o!

I don't think this thing here is female though... definitely a savage animal

MedicMan1role1:

Of course its obvious to anyone with a discerning mind to know she is trolling. Taking her post personal, and then writing an epistle to LovePeddler for her attention is very 'cringy'. Thats what i said in the first instance, and then highlighted the poverty mentality in your reasoning capacity, not in your possessions. So see who is talking of nigerian mentality; Yours stink to the heavens. Now crawl back to whatever shi.t hole you came from lil demon.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
PossieSlayer:
Chaiii... Seanjay na you den do this thing to? Chaiii... if na me, i go jump enter lagoon o!

I don't think this thing here is female though... definitely a savage animal

Guy you no well so but still you fit jump on my behalf.... lmao cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
taylor88:

ur very beautiful

be my friend

Thank you.

Ok , we can be friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.