Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) (1897 Views)

ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This / Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell / Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by OBAGADAFFI: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
So Painful Sai Baba is battling for his life.
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
I said it look at them

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by OBAGADAFFI: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Politicians and their promises
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by obamabinladen(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
madridguy:
grin

How is Buhari's nyash, hope there remaineth a space for further injections?. I learnt that his mouth odour is chasing the doctors away. Is it true?.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hehehehe .... We no even see Buhari stone again.

1 Like

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I said it look at them

Wike you be everywhere ne, can't you concentrate on governing rives state, na nairaland way dey worry you.

By d way
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari 2019

zombieHUNTER please shout it with me, Baba Buhari yace zabe, gaskiya doken karfe cheesy
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by psucc(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
They know Nigerians has gathered stones that's why DSS and EFCC full everywhere.

Well let's exchange the stones for voter's card till 2019
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by Alexbrain(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sai Baba is really battling for his life but I believe Allah SWT will heal him.

obamabinladen:

How is Buhari's nyash, hope there remaineth a space for further injections?. I learnt that his mouth odour is chasing the doctors away. Is it true?.
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by obamabinladen(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
madridguy:

Chai, what happened to his life?. Tell him to repent from deceit.

1 Like

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by zombieHUNTER: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:

Wike you be everywhere ne, can't you concentrate on governing rives state, na nairaland way dey worry you.

By d way
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari 2019

zombieHUNTER please shout it with me, Baba Buhari yace zabe, gaskiya doken karfe cheesy
i dey do castration... But i go do am for you free of charge

1 Like

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by ckmayoca: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
madridguy:

Then he shld be in a mosque in nigeria or Saudi and not London hospital.

1 Like

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by ajebuter(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:

By d way
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari 2019

No wonder..now l totally understand your earlier ranting.....

1 Like

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
ajebuter:

No wonder..now l totally understand your earlier ranting.....

Yes woh, Hello my sister grin haven't seen you in a while, hope you are doing fantastically great
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
i dey do castration... But i go do am for you free of charge

You traitor, You were supposed to be A Patriot cheesy

Now shout sai Baba & we shall give you a chance to repent
A chance to join the prestigious patriots on nairaland

To defend the truth
To defend Nigeria
To fight Ipobians
To be an excellent e-warrior

most important of all, to kill Boredom grin
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by ajebuter(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:

Yes woh, Hello my sister grin haven't seen you in a while, hope you are doing fantastically great

l give it to you...

You have a sense of humor..

Excellent..

lt is what we all need to survive this government..

Thumb up son...lol
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
ajebuter:

l give it to you...

You have a sense of humor..

Excellent..

lt is what we all need to survive this government..

Thumb up son...lol

Am very happy that mom appreciates me, i promise to make you proud cheesy

please look forward to me always bordering you on nairaland, afterall that's one of the best talent of every son grin
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by zombieHUNTER: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:

You traitor, You were supposed to be A Patriot cheesy
Now shout sai Baba & we shall give you a chance to repent A chance to join the prestigious patriots on nairaland
To defend the truth To defend Nigeria To fight Ipobians To be an excellent e-warrior
most important of all, to kill Boredom grin
Lol u no well
Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by slivertongue: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
madridguy:
So Painful Sai Baba is battling for his life.

propaganist inflated his importance in the governanance process and sold him as a messiah but he is living true to character . Nothing he met is in a better shape

1 Like

Re: When Your Words Come Back To Bite You-BUHARI(APC) by leofab(f): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Inside work

(1) (Reply)

Man Fulfill The Promise He Made, Should President Buhari Return(pics) / We Are Not Lazy Mr Preseident....a NAIRALANDER / Real Pictures From Buhari's Visit To Bauchi State Emerge As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.